Latest Review over 1 year ago

Amanda S.
Buick LeSabre
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said this business got her right in, and she did not have to wait very long. They fixed everything.

DAVID B.
03/25/2017
Great Service Again
Once again they did an outstanding job!

TO
TIM O.
GMC Yukon
03/20/2017
Wrong Diagnostic
I brought in my Yukon because the engine was running rough. Jonathan told me that one of the heads had to be removed and sent to a shop for repair at a cost of $2000. He also recommended that I have both heads done for a total cost of $4000. This diagnostic did not seem right to me so I took it to C & T Auto for a second opinion. They diagnosed it as a broken valve spring in the number 8 cylinder along with a new intake manifold for a total cost of $647. The Yukon is fixed and I saved a lot of money. I lost confidence in John's Repair after this experience.

BR
Bruce R.
Isuzu Trooper
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nikki. She said they always do a fantastic job.

KD
Kassidy D.
Colorado
GMC Yukon
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Kassidy said everything went smoothly with this business. It was quick, and easy. She didn't have to do anything.

LC
LINDA C.
03/14/2017
marti corley ---Strasburgburg
They are very service oriented, friendly, do what it takes to earn your business company.
I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Jason C.
Dodge Durango
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Jason said this business is honest.

RD
RICHARD D.
Deer Trail, CO
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2017
Ok, here's the truth about John's repair.
After years of dealing with John's Auto Repair I have finally come to a difficult decision. In all those years I never went anywhere else. I have decided I will never go anywhere else. I love their service and my vehicles all voted overwhelmingly to never leave the care they receive there. Hands down the best in the business!

LC
LINDA C.
03/07/2017
I love taking my car to John's Repair. They provide excellent service for reasonable prices. I never feel overcharged and they are a friendly, family-run business. I believe they are honest and folks and go above and beyond to help their customers.

CF
Cory F.
Colorado
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Cory said the business was in a convenient location and he was happy with the service.

Judy C.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Judy said the business had given her a quote on what the repairs would cost but when she went to pay, it was less than what she had been quoted.

GM
Gary M.
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Gary said he really likes them and they have always been good to him.

KL
Ken L.
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Ken said this business is the best.

BL
BRUCE L.
Chevrolet Suburban 1500
02/18/2017
Easy, close by, great service
I had heard a noise when I stopped my vehicle and stopped in to get a time to bring it in for a check. It was a little after hours, but John was there with his family and told me to drop my truck off the first thing the next morning. At the end of the day, the problem I heard was a trim piece that needed to be reattached along with an oil change and lube. These were accomplished and the trim piece was secured for no additional charge. I am a small business owner, and I appreciate the value added service I was given. That's the main reason I return for service at John's Repair.

John H.
Deer Trail, CO
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2017 Category: Service
John said he liked the service at the business because the employees were nice, helpful, accommodating. They did a good job.

TC
Tim C.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Tim said the business is honest. He stated he is always pleased with the work they provide, and he mentioned they treat him well.

CA
Carl A.
02/09/2017
Great service. Got me right in and rolling out in no time. Friendly and professional. I'll be bringing my vehicles here from now on for future maintenance and services.

CA
CARL A.
02/08/2017
Took me right in and knocked it out. Friendly and helpful. Will be bringing all my vehicles here for future maintenance and service.

LT
LESLEY T.
Ford Expedition
01/31/2017
BEST CAR SERVICE IN COLORADO!
As always, you fix everything so well! I love you guys. I wish all companies in this country were as good as you are.

BRANT M.
Nissan Xterra
01/27/2017
Johns repair is great i will always take my truck there
I thought my truck had way more problems than i thought and ot was such a little fix they weren't even going to charge me so i told them to change my oil. They are truly good people