Latest Review about 1 year ago

Rachel R.
Acura 3.5RL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said the service the business provided went well.

NH
NEIDA H.
Olathe, KS
Dodge Sprinter
12/06/2018
Helps to keep the Sprinter RV.safe
New house batteries and headlight low lights updated after being stranded in a snowstorm earlier this winter. Thanks for your help.

ROBIN R.
12/03/2018
30,000 mile check up
I have the confidence that your shop will not charge me for unnecessary repairs. Will not take my car to the dealer anymore.

KW
KATIE W.
Kansas City, MO
11/29/2018
GREAT AUTO REPAIR!!!
I have a 1998 Toyota RAV4 with 217,000 miles. JoCo Auto Repair keeps it on the road and running strong. The latest issue was that I had to switch out the license plates, and one of the bolts was rusted in place. I took it by without an appointment, and they ended up having to drill out the bolt. Less than an hour after pulling in, I was on my way. They are an honest business that I trust because they have always been fair with me and have never tried to sell me unneeded service.

MATT C.
Nissan Maxima
11/26/2018
Honest Shop
The whole crew is great. Explains things to a non mechanic like me, doesn’t try to sell me things or services I don’t need, fairly priced, and works with me on scheduling. I’ll be back.

11/26/2018
Another excellent job
I’ve been taking all my cars to them for over five years. They always do a great job at a fair price.

Mike M.
11/21/2018
A difficult day made better
Much appreciated. Towed from Loch lloyd. Apparently tow driver entered a wrong credit card number and being unable to leave my auto at Joco Auto without payment was prepared to take to tow lot which would have resulted in a lot charge plus an additional tow to Joco repair the following day. Thankfully the owner of Joco was working after hours and agreed to pay the tow charge so that my auto could remain at the shop. The repair was completed the next day. I have had a prior experience with Joco Auto and was satisfied with service and price. I highly recommend this business and its ownership.

Mike M

Caitlin B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Caitlin said this business was very personable.

DAN D.
Kansas City, KS
Pontiac Montana
11/18/2018
They stand by there work
Very impressed with the owner, and Brian the service coordinator has taken very good care of my vehicle repairs. Will highly recommend JOCO Auto repair to family and friends. OUTSTANDING

LO
LYLE and CLARICE O.
11/16/2018
Tire service
I needed extra help getting my car in for service and they made it easy for me to get the job done.Great people at Joco Auto.

MF
MARC F.
11/15/2018
Professional work with great customer service
Most importantly, Joco Auto has always provided reliable and trustworthy work on my cars. On top of that, I really appreciate how they go out of their way to give me good customer service. Recommend without reservations. Thx Marc

KC
Ken C.
Olathe, KS
11/14/2018
F250 Radius Arm Bushing
Robby provided excellent communication. The repair was done quickly for a fair price.
Definitely recommend!

CHRISTINE S.
INFINITI Q50
11/13/2018
Great care and attention to details, and the price is right
I trust Joco Auto implicitly. They do great work for a reasonable price! And when staying and waiting on the work, the room is comfy and you’ll get updates. My teenagers have driven their car there, and are treated with the same respect adults receive.

LJ
LORI J.
Pontiac Vibe
11/12/2018
Fantastic service
I appreciate that JoCo Auto doesn't recommemd additional services that really aren't needed.

Jovar K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jovar said the staff was fairly nice, they fixed the problem, and he was happy.