JEFF M.
Prairie Village, KS
Toyota Sequoia
06/25/2015
Reliable and honest!
I'm in and out! They know me by name and as a woman I completely trust what they tell me and NEVER feel like I'm being taken advantage of. The BEST place to take your car for service!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks Kris for your review. We try to make it convenient!

CP
CHERIE P.
06/22/2015
Love these guys!
Everyone is so friendly and professional. They check everything, which is good, because i don't! Right down to the lights around the my plates.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks Cherie for your review. Please remember to come back in to have the AC System reinspected for FREE!

RICK and ERIN B.
GMC Sierra
06/21/2015
Dedicated Professionals
I try to be a good customer, but I am not as good as these guys are...they truly look out for us and keep our vehicles safe and reliable with expeditious service at honest prices. Thank you.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks for your review and your patience while repairing your truck!

CR
CALVIN R.
06/19/2015
Friendly people, great service, really clean facility.
Always feel like I am getting treated fairly and the best deal possible. I feel like my business is valued and appreciated.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2015

Thanks for the kind words Calvin. We just treat people like we would want to be treated. You are valued and appreciated!

REBECCA S.
Olathe, KS
Chrysler
06/18/2015
Great!
Love these guys!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2015

Thanks Rebecca! We Appreciate You!

MIKE H.
Honda Accord
06/18/2015
Oil Change
Quickest oil change ever.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2015

Thanks Mike! I can't promise they will all be that fast though. See you next time!

MARY JANE B.
06/17/2015
Maintenance made easy
In for an oil change - fast, friendly and thorough service....the usual.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thank you for your review. Good luck with the new car!

AD
Annaraj D.
Kia Rondo
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Annaraj said the service provided by this business was good and they explained everything to him. His vehicle was there more than a day, so they gave him a loaner vehicle. He was happy with his overall experience.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2015

Thank You for the review. We know some repairs can take longer than one day and we have found the free loaner cars a great option for some customers. We are glad it worked well for you!

SN
SAM N.
Knowledgeable, honest, dependable, courteous
In 2011 we bought a used 2009 Subaru Forester not knowing the history of collision. Though a good car, when it started giving problems, we took it to the dealership who without even diagnosing the problems quoted $4000. Alan at JoCo Automotive diagnosed it and fixed every thing for about half the price. We are hooked for ever!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks Sam for your review. We know some repairs can be expensive. We believe in repairing the vehicle as fast and efficient as possible. I am glad we could help!

RACHEL B.
Olathe, KS
The Best Place
Again, I love these guys for their quick and honest diagnosis of what was wrong with my car. I wouldn't trust anyplace else the way I do them!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks Rachel! Remember... E does not stand for Extra! See ya soon!

RJ
ROXIAN J.
Saturn L300
Honest & Dependable
JoCo Automotive is honest about repairs and they do a great job. (I do wish they had Saturday hours though.)
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks Roxian for your review. Ummm we don't mention the S word around here! See you next time!

GT
Gina T.
Kansas City, MO
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Gina said the business was prompt, accommodating, and thorough. The waiting room was nice and she did not have to wait long.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks Gina! I hope you enjoyed the massage chair. I'm sure it was a change for you to receive a massage!

RICHARD H.
Toyota Avalon
06/09/2015
NO DRIP
LOF - Good job. No drip from residual oil afterward.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2015

Thanks Richard. See you next time!

JIM B.
06/04/2015
They are always pleasant & friendly
The work they did on my wife's car was great as always. I wouldn't have anyone else work on our cars. I recommend them to everyone I know. Moving to Florida and going to miss all of them. Jim Bell

CR
CARRIE and AARON R.
Prairie Village, KS
06/03/2015
Honest mechanics
I brought my van in when the A/C wasn't working in the early summer. It turns out that the A/C was accidentally damaged when they did some other work to another system months ago. I would never have known the difference if they had charged me for this repair, but they recognized the mistake, owned up right away, and repaired it quickly without charge. Johnson County Automotive comes through again.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2015

Thanks so much for the review. I firmly believe that doing the right thing only brings positive results. I train all our employees that same belief. The technician immediately identified the problem and the cause. No person here is perfect including me but we learn from every mistake. Thanks so much for trusting us! We appreciate you!!!

MARY W.
Kansas City, MO
Mazda 3
05/28/2015
Honest and Good Mechanics
This is my second experience with Johnson County Automotive. I highly recommend them.

BG
BRAD G.
Leawood, KS
Infiniti G35
05/28/2015
Great KC mechanics!
They always find the issue fast, call with an estimate, fix it right the first time and let me use a loaner car!

What's not to like?

FU
Franklin U.
Garnett, KS
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Franklin said this business did a good job.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2015

Thanks Franklin, I hope your trip is good!

JAMES G.
Lenexa, KS
05/24/2015
GOOD PEOPLE!
Very good about letting you know everything you should know about your car!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2015

Thanks james! See you at your next oil change

ME
MARK E.
Acura MDX
05/24/2015
No Fuss
All the folks at JCA are great to work with. They took the time to listen to my issue and then they fixed it. They did what two different dealerships were unable to do!! I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off, either. Free loaner car is always nice, as well. I will be getting both my '07 Infiniti and '05 Acura serviced here from now on.

Thanks Mark!
 We appreciate the kind words and will work even harder to keep your business!