Latest Review about 1 month ago

Thank you Lee!

Stewart W.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Stewart said he has good experience with this business in the past and they always do what they say they are going to do. They are honest and they do good work at a reasonable price.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2016

Thank so much for the review!

Sarah, Ann Marie W.
Merriam, KS
Honda Accord
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Sarah said when she brought her vehicle to this business for an oil change they unplugged something which caused it not to restart. They fixed the issue right away, she really appreciates this business and is always happy with the services provided.

Thank you Sarah!

ES
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet HHR
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Emma said this business was pretty good and the people were nice.

Thank you Emma!

SP
Shawn P.
Dodge Journey
05/03/2016 Category: Service
Shawn said the business had great service.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2016

Great to hear! Thank you!

DEBBI C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/29/2016
One of the Best Around
I have been using this shop for quite awhile and not only do you get great service, the customer service is refreshing. I recommend them all the time. Just wanted to say we are all going to miss Kevin, he was a great addition to the their team. I guess Ernie will have to pick up the slack!! Thanks for the great service as always
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks Debbie! We are going to mioss Kevin too. Don't worry we have another service writer to help! We will continue to give you the great service you have come to know and deserve!

JEANNE L.
04/23/2016
HONESTY-A breath of fresh air!!!
Kevin was the person I dealt with the entire time. My mechanic here in Lincoln, NE had referred me to you because you were AAA approved. Kevin was very polite on the phone and very helpful considering I could not be a long term client since I lived in Nebraska. I needed a car checked out at a local dealer that I was looking to purchase; he got me in right away and reported back immediately after having the car looked over. Since I was not there he even sent pictures of the disastrous situation. I was so impressed with his honestly and customer service. I do have friends who live in KC and I am going to suggest they try you out for their automotive service needs. I love my mechanic here in Lincoln, but if I lived in KC you would have earned my business!!! Thank you so much for helping me avoid a disaster purchase!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks Jeanne! We appreciate your review. We inspect every car like it is our own. We are glad to have saved you money with the prepurchase inspection. Some cars can look great on the outside but once the inspection is done they do not look so great!

GM
Gary M.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Gary said this business has always treated him well.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks for your review Gary!

JOHN and KENDRA T.
GMC Yukon XL
04/22/2016
Best auto service shop in town
JoCo Automotive found our problem and fixed it! These guys are always professional yet friendly. Highly recommend this company.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks john and Kendra for another review!

Dan H.
Leawood, KS
04/22/2016 Category: Service
Dan said the service was excellent.

Thanks Dan!

LO
LYLE and CLARICE O.
04/21/2016
Great job
Good people that do a good job on your car and having loaners cars is great.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks Lyle and Clarice for your review! We are waiting to put racing stripes on for you!

SF
SEAN F.
Kansas City, MO
04/20/2016
JOCO Auto is the best.
JOCO Auto does honest, quality and detailed work in a welcoming, family atmosphere.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks Sean! We will keep your car driving straight down the road!

PM
Paul M.
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Paul said he has been going there for years and he really likes their service.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks Paul for your review!

Tim S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Tim said not only was this business reasonably priced, they were also quick at providing service. They were almost way faster than he thought they would have been. He had his tires mounted and balanced, and they installed his tires within 40 minutes. Their speed was impressive and he would absolutely recommend them.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks Tim! We try to be as efficient as possible!

KG
KEVIN G.
04/15/2016
Did the job for less
Needed some parts to repair a headlight, was quoted $300 - $400 elsewhere. Johnson County Automotive did it well and on time for $178.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2016

Thanks Kevin for your review! We are glad to help!