BILL and BARB B.
Been coming to Jo Cty Automotive for 10 plus years

KATIE M.
Jeep Liberty
Reliable and helpful
The team at JoCo Auto always listens and helps me understand the full scope of work. They always discuss and get approval before proceeding and they never talk down to me.
I will never go anywhere else!

KF
KENT F.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Another great service experience
Everything was as promised. Could not have been happier. Thanks!

AR
ALEX R.
Shawnee Mission, KS
12/18/2018
The best.
Only the best can call this shop work. They are kind, nice humans that do a great job. You can expect real advice from people with 20+ years experience. Love this family owned business.

ROBERT-BOBBY W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/18/2018
My Benz
As usual the whole crew were kind, honest, and spot on in their assessment in their diagnosis and service in resolving my problem. I will continue to recommend joco highly to my friends and family.

ER
Ed R.
Honda Ridgeline
12/16/2018
Honda repair
JoCo Auto does great. Their communication on scheduling, estimates and repairs are excellent.

Honda Element
12/13/2018
2007 Honda Element Brake Repair
Took my car in for an oil change and other minor repair. While examining the car they realized that I needed to replace the rear brake calipers. When I inquired about the problem they explained what the problem was and why it required replacement. A few years ago and about 15,000 miles ago I had the rear brake calipers replaced so I made inquiry as to why this was happening. They told me that they thought Honda Elements had some issues with brake calipers needing replacing rather frequently. Once I got home I did some research and found out that Honda Elements have a history of this issue and it appears that Honda has even recalled some of the Elements for this very problem. My car has not been recalled for this issue but I will be contacting Honda.

John A.
Volkswagen Golf
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with John's wife. She said the prices are reasonable and the work is excellent.

Jesse H.
La Cygne, KS
12/12/2018
Very helpful
I wish I could explain why this expression of appreciation is so heartfelt. When I learned what all was wrong with my truck today I was nearly overwhelmed. Then everything turned around thanks to the staff at JOCO Auto. Great job of fixing my truck. But a really great job at customer service. Thank you!

PK
Always positive attitude.

Becky H.
Lenexa, KS
12/11/2018
Great mechanics, personable, professional, fair
I have been taking my vehicles to JOCO Automotive for less than a year and will never take my business anywhere else. They are good at what they do. They have brought out a carburetor so I could understand how it worked. I’m always met with a smile. Everyone in the shop works well together and the owner Allen shows his appreciation. I feel like it’s a family atmosphere when I go in. It’s a safe place for people who don’t know anything about cars.

NH
NEIDA H.
Olathe, KS
12/10/2018
Brake job on 2015 Honda Pilot
Driving switchbacks in the CO mountains let me know all was not normal anymore with my braking system. Thanks to JOCO Auto repair for quickly getting me in for repair of rotors and replacement of brake pads before serious winter sets in. Thanks also for the loaner car for the day- it was even warmed up when I got in it with my favorite station NPR on the radio on!

PM
PEGGY M.
Buick LaCrosse
Local auto repair
They are honest with their evaluation of problems

RI
ROB I.
Prairie Village, KS
Chevrolet Suburban
Excellent Everything!!
From diagnostics to completions, Johnson County Auto Repair staff provide excellent service, fair prices, and a friendly staff! Highly recommend!!

DAN H.
Ford Edge
12/07/2018
Great service, reasonable prices, prompt repair, and great updates.
This auto repair shop again is far and away much better than any other shop with which I have ever done business. The owner and the mechanics are dedicated to providing excellent thorough, accurate, fast, and reasonably price service.