Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jamie C.
Kia Optima
03/18/2015
Perfect
Jon is definitely an amazing guy . The misunderstanding was taken care of and I will continue to get my car serviced at Jon Miller's Car Care . He is a down to earth guy. Very understanding and the staff made me feel at home. Thank you Jon

03/18/2015
Wasn't happy
Went in for an oil change . The guy that changed my oil said I had a leak and I should've seen it in my driveway. There's nothing leaking. Then I was told I needed an air filter but none were in stock, so needless to say I need to go somewhere to get an air filter put in if I really need one. Last time I went there my car was checked from front to rear , top to bottom and I hear a noise now and my car is bucking. I am unhappy
Jon M. from Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 03/20/2015

I spoke with Jamie at length about her visit with us. We had a very productive conversation. I apologized for anything we may have said or done to make her uncomfortable. After reviewing the visit with her, we mutually concluded that it was all just a big mis understanding. I asked her to return to the shop at her convenience so I can personally look the car over, and show her the issues pointed out by the technician. I also explained that we can not stock an air filter for every make and model car. We stock approximately 250 of the most common part numbers, but there are at least 600 different air filters out there. The odd ones are available at our local warehouse, and can be delivered within 20-30 minutes if requested.
I have been working for Jamie for 3 years, and her family for more than a decade. We are all good now. Our friendship is stronger than this issue. Thanks for being Cool Jamie!
Jon Miller - Owner - Jon Miller Car Care Center.
(My personal cell# 609-713-9609) Call me if there is ever an issue please.

Marcel B.
Shirley, NY
Pontiac Fiero
10/19/2018
'88 Fiero GT
Even though the staff forgot to apply the oil change sticker (haha), I cannot heap enough praise on the crew and the work performed. Totally professional, to the highest standards, with a friendly attitude, and all at reasonable cost. I drive more than 200 miles to have my Fiero taken care of by Jon Miller and his team, as I have found no other workshop with a comparable level of knowledge, skills and professionalism. Highly recommended!

MIKE M.
10/19/2018
Top Shelf Workmanship
Great bunch of folks whose product is of the highest caliber.

STEVE B.
Toyota Avalon
10/09/2018
Totally reliable; They stand behind their work!
Thoughtful repair facility with very knowledgeable and excellent mechanics. I never feel pushed or rushed for a decision. Jay and/or Jon always take the time I need to be sure I understand what may need to be done.

Honda HR-V
10/09/2018
Great place!
This was my second time at this location… Everyone is very friendly and professional and they are very fair and honest and do great work..I was able to get an appointment last minute and was in and out within an hour !

SA
SIOBHAN A.
10/08/2018
Professional
Everyone was professional and very friendly. My car done in a quick and timely manner !!! Thank you so much !!! I will be back

VM
VIDAL M.
Brooklyn, NY
Jeep Renegade
10/07/2018
Oil Change
We had an oil change and we were in and out in a professional manner.
They make you feel comfortable while you are waiting.
Recommend this place 100%.👍

Caroline M.
Manahawkin, NJ
10/06/2018
Awesome Service. Great Prices!
Jon Miller Car Care Center has excellent mechanics. They are knowledgeable and hard working. The owner is honest and prices services fairly. Each time I have been there, he has been at the center. They entire staff is helpful. There is no pressure to do any work. Car is assessed, prices communicated, and service options presented. I highly recommend Jon Miller Car Care Center.

HM
Harry M.
Subaru Legacy
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Harry said this facility has a very friendly staff and things are easy to get done. He also said the mechanic exceeded his expectations.

Monique D.
West Creek, NJ
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Monique said they were polite, quick and reasonably priced.

FW
Floyd W.
New Gretna, NJ
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Floyd said they were pleasant and had qualified mechanics.

BJ
Bruce J.
Manahawkin, NJ
GMC Sonoma
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the staff members take really good care of him and he really appreciates them.

DAVID B.
09/28/2018
excellent service and people
very good service and people very clean facility quality shop

NM
Nathan M.
09/22/2018
Handsome service writer
I think Nate the service writer is the most handsome and intelligent service writer in the entire area

AL
Anthony L.
Mercury Mariner
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said this business is good and cheap.

Dave P.
09/19/2018
They always do a great job never had a problem with their service

WK
WENDY K.
Nissan Xterra
09/19/2018
Much More than Car Care
I always Trust & Rely on the Good people at Jon Millar Car Care Center. Before I became a customer of 'Jon Miller's' I would have said that- " I didn't TRUST ANY auto mechanics ANYWHERE, EVER" .
I am now happy to say that that is no longer true. Over the past several years I have had a few experiences of being STUCK in my vehicle, broken down, and , of course, the frightening feelings that go along with that dangerous situation & immediately called 'Jon Miller'. Each person there was always helpful, friendly and honestly working FOR their VALUED customers. At the risk of sounding 'like a bot' of some sort, I will still say- that their helpful service is BEYOND what one would ever expect . I am very grateful to them & HIGHLY recommend them.
I have such Peace of Mind- knowing that they ALWAYS do TOP NOTCH mechanical work .

MV
Max V.
West Creek, NJ
Great Shop!
I have been using Jon Miller Car Care Center for a few years now and can't say enough good things about them. From my cars to my work trucks, Jon Miller Car Care Center has got me covered! Everything from Tires, Brakes, Hoses, Batteries, Transmissions work, Engine work, Front end work and much more!! His shop and Crew are Phenomenal. Extremely Professional, Beyond Knowledgeably, Great Customer Service, But most of all, a Honest and Fair shop! I've been in business for over 10 years with employees that's have abused work trucks. Numerous shops have ripped me off or not even fixed the problem but still charged me. Jon Miller's High Certified ASE Mechanics Diagnosed and Fixed a issue that 4 other shops couldnt, including the making dealership! For the first time in years I drove my truck and didn't see my battery light. I will forever be a customer to Jon Miller Car Care. I cant say thank you enough!!!

JAMIE B.
09/18/2018
Prices are always affordable and reasonable!
Employees always go above and beyond to give your car the best care. I know I will get the best prices and services at John Miller. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

AR