Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jamie C.
Kia Optima
03/18/2015
Perfect
Jon is definitely an amazing guy . The misunderstanding was taken care of and I will continue to get my car serviced at Jon Miller's Car Care . He is a down to earth guy. Very understanding and the staff made me feel at home. Thank you Jon

03/18/2015
Wasn't happy
Went in for an oil change . The guy that changed my oil said I had a leak and I should've seen it in my driveway. There's nothing leaking. Then I was told I needed an air filter but none were in stock, so needless to say I need to go somewhere to get an air filter put in if I really need one. Last time I went there my car was checked from front to rear , top to bottom and I hear a noise now and my car is bucking. I am unhappy
Jon M. from Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 03/20/2015

I spoke with Jamie at length about her visit with us. We had a very productive conversation. I apologized for anything we may have said or done to make her uncomfortable. After reviewing the visit with her, we mutually concluded that it was all just a big mis understanding. I asked her to return to the shop at her convenience so I can personally look the car over, and show her the issues pointed out by the technician. I also explained that we can not stock an air filter for every make and model car. We stock approximately 250 of the most common part numbers, but there are at least 600 different air filters out there. The odd ones are available at our local warehouse, and can be delivered within 20-30 minutes if requested.
I have been working for Jamie for 3 years, and her family for more than a decade. We are all good now. Our friendship is stronger than this issue. Thanks for being Cool Jamie!
Jon Miller - Owner - Jon Miller Car Care Center.
(My personal cell# 609-713-9609) Call me if there is ever an issue please.

Jim M.
Mazda CX-9
07/13/2018
Very honest
As usual A+ service at Jon Miller's car care I recommend them highly

BE
Bill E.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rose Mary. She said that they have been their mechanic for a few years and they always do things correctly.

BE
Bill E.
07/12/2018 Category: Service

Bill S.
Manahawkin, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business provided very good service.

Bob H.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Bob said they did a lot of work in a short amount of time without an appointment and they went above and beyond.

RF
Richard F.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kerry. She said every time she has an emergency, the staff get her in without an appointment. They were very cordial and nice.

Matt S.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet Colorado
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the business provided good service.

Joseph S.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said there were no hassles. His vehicle was in and out quickly.

AP
Aaron P.
Chevrolet Tracker
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Aarons mother. She said the staff are honest, professional, and they provide good quality work.

HP
Harry P.
Nissan Murano
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Harry said the staff at the business were informative and provided good service.

NK
Nate K.
Honda Element
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Nate said the business was courteous, quick and they also had reasonable prices.

Joe H.
Northfield, NJ
Mazda CX-5
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he has been a customer of the business for a long time. Jon is very smart and he is a good diagnostician. Whenever he has an issue with his vehicle, he brings it into the business and to Jon, and to no one else.

RF
Rich F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the staff were accommodating, professional, and friendly.

EK
Eric K.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they are very friendly, professional and reasonable. They gave him a courtesy ride when his vehicle was ready and he does not know what more they could do.

Joseph B.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the customer service was good and they made it easy.

Jim M.
Dodge Dakota
05/23/2018
Another awesome job from John Miller Car Care
Took my truck in to get looked at for an issue. Again I was impressed with the honesty and excellent costumer service I recieved. I can't recommend them enough.

JI
Johnathan I.
Kia Soul
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Johnathan said that he has been going to the facility for awhile.

Ford Econoline Cargo Van
05/14/2018
Great work at a fair price.
Again I was impressed at the level of service from John Miller car care. Work was performed quickly at an affordable price and everything seems back to normal with my truck.

Ron M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the service was good.