Jon Miller Car Care Center

Jamie C. ReScore Review on 03/20/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Perfect "
Jon is definitely an amazing guy . The misunderstanding was taken care of and I will continue to get my car serviced at Jon Miller's Car Care . He is a down to earth guy. Very understanding and the staff made me feel at home. Thank you Jon
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 03/05/2015
Review Created: 03/18/2015 02:24 PM

"Wasn't happy "
Went in for an oil change . The guy that changed my oil said I had a leak and I should've seen it in my driveway. There's nothing leaking. Then I was told I needed an air filter but none were in stock, so needless to say I need to go somewhere to get an air filter put in if I really need one. Last time I went there my car was checked from front to rear , top to bottom and I hear a noise now and my car is bucking. I am unhappy
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 03/05/2015
Review Created: 03/18/2015 02:24 PM
Jon M. at Jon Miller Car Care Center responded on 03/20/2015

I spoke with Jamie at length about her visit with us. We had a very productive conversation. I apologized for anything we may have said or done to make her uncomfortable. After reviewing the visit with her, we mutually concluded that it was all just a big mis understanding. I asked her to return to the shop at her convenience so I can personally look the car over, and show her the issues pointed out by the technician. I also explained that we can not stock an air filter for every make and model car. We stock approximately 250 of the most common part numbers, but there are at least 600 different air filters out there. The odd ones are available at our local warehouse, and can be delivered within 20-30 minutes if requested.
I have been working for Jamie for 3 years, and her family for more than a decade. We are all good now. Our friendship is stronger than this issue. Thanks for being Cool Jamie!
Jon Miller - Owner - Jon Miller Car Care Center.
(My personal cell# 609-713-9609) Call me if there is ever an issue please.

John F. on 04/26/2018
Spoke with Elaine. She said everyone was nice and easy to work with. She will continue to bring her vehicle in.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/24/2018
Review Created: 04/26/2018
AL R. on 04/24/2018
"Consistant"
Left my Civic at shop the night before, so my brakes could be checked out. Not only did they fix the problem the next morning and at a fair price, they picked me up at my home and brought me back to the shop so I could get my car!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 03:43 AM
Rabbit L. on 04/16/2018
Rabbit said they are very good. They work in a timely manner and she never has any problems.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018
Harvey O. on 04/14/2018
Harvey said this business is the best. The work is perfect every time, and it's completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018
Thomas M. on 04/13/2018
"brake work"
work was completed within 1 day - they were able to bring me in earlier then what I expected - as always the work they preformed was wonderful and at the price that I was quoted. They always
look over the vehicle from top to bottom \ front to back and and make recommendations for work that might need to be done in the future - which is nice - giving me time to prepare for the
expense that might be needed - they stay in contact throughout the day so that I am aware of what is taking place - I have 3 vehicles and this is where I bring all of them for mechanical work -
since I am new to south Jersey it is wonderful to find a mechanic that I can trust and that is reliable
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 10:33 AM
Bruce J. on 04/13/2018
Bruce said the staff treat him well. They take care of the problem for him. He can take his vehicle in on a Saturday, and they'll get it done for him so he can use his vehicle for work during the next week.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Tim C. on 04/13/2018
Tim said this business made him feel at home.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Rob Z. on 04/11/2018
Rob said this business is awesome, they do a great job. He loves them.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Alice H. on 04/10/2018
"Great Service"
Went on to have my car checked out before moving. They took over 30 minutes to give it a thorough checkup. Everything was fine.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 04:41 AM
Jennifer T. on 04/09/2018
Jennifer said the staff were accommodating on short notice, that they provided service in a timely fashion, and everything was great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018
Joe S. on 04/07/2018
Joe said the staff provided good service. They were friendly very responsive.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/07/2018
Mike B. on 04/06/2018
Mike said they are always very fair, friendly and knowledgeable. Their fairness is the biggest reason that he does business at this facility.
Vehicle: Ford LTD Crown Victoria
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Randi D. on 04/05/2018
"Wonderful service"
I took advantage of Jon Miller's 'shuttle' service which was very convenient. The estimate was right on, no suprises and what really impressed me was work that was supposed to be done was not because it wasn't needed. That was most impressive.
Vehicle: Saturn SC 3dr
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 07:08 AM
Cynthia M. on 03/31/2018
"Honest, reliable, hometown service center!"
I was able to bring my sons car in and have it diagnosed on the spot. I was able to get an appointment to fix the problem very quickly and that accommodated my schedule. They let me use a coupon and fixed everything perfectly and as scheduled. I could not ask for better service and kinder more professional people.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018 04:04 PM
JOESEPH P. on 03/24/2018
"Honest"
This place is excellent, we called,, told us when to get there ,they did the work , and the price was reasonable...the waiting room is nice and talking to the Father was nice too..
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 03/17/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018 12:10 PM
Jim M. on 03/22/2018
"Great service and price"
Great fast service, friendly staff, ASE certified mechanics and fair prices equal a awesome experience when getting my car repaired. Whether it's an oil change, new tires, or a more serious problem, JMCC will get you back on the road for a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 05:08 AM
Owen M. on 03/15/2018
Owen said the business is very responsive, with great communication. He stated they are very up front and proactive to prevent future problems for his vehicle.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018
VIDAL M. on 03/14/2018
"The place is very clean and the staff is very professional."
Job well done on my 2017 jeep renegade Thanks
Vehicle: Jeep Renegade
Service Date: 03/10/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018 07:50 AM
Peggy T. on 03/13/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"always the best"
Jon and his team are worth their weight in gold, renewed my faith in humanity, always a pleasure dealing with you all. Thanks again!
Service Date: 03/12/2018