Josh Hawkins Automotive Review from AMBER A. on 05/11/2021

AMBER A.
Tyler, TX
Dodge Intrepid
05/11/2021
Long wait; Great customer service.
I took my brother to get his front tires aligned, I was told it would be a 30-40 minute wait (69.99). After 2.5 hours of waiting I was told the vehicle needed additional maintenance (150.15). Needless to say, I was a little frustrated with the situation….HOWEVER, CHRIS was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure I was accommodated and informed in this endeavor (literally stood in the pouring rain for me) and I appreciate his transparency, attention to detail, and customer service. Additionally, the front desk lady (I didn’t catch her name) was nice enough to let me use her personal restroom (I APPRECIATE YOU GIRL).
I struggled with a 3 or 4 star review because of the circumstances but CHRIS AND THE TEAM saved the day. My little brother is happy and says, “it drives like a new car”.
Lastly, the fried okra is AMAZING…try it….seriously.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 05/12/2021

We apoligize for the wait! The alignment ended up being a little trickier than normal. Next time you come and see us it will not be that long :) Thank you for giving us a try and i'm glad you loved the okra!