Josh Hawkins Automotive Review from Verified Customer on 05/11/2021

Tyler, TX
Honda Civic Si
05/11/2021
Above and Beyond
The team at Josh Hawkins Automotive went above and beyond to get me back up and running. I emailed them and let them know that I was having my vehicle towed there (after hours) and my starter was the likely suspect/culprit. They immediately responded and let me know that they had ordered a starter for my vehicle. They kept me in the loop the entire time and let me know what was going on. I commute 108 miles a day going to/from work and wasn't able to pick up my vehicle before closing hours. I contacted the team at Josh Hawkins and Chris went out of his way to make sure I was able to pick up my vehicle. They conveniently sent the bill to my phone so I could take care of it while I was at work and made sure my car was parked in an area I could access after hours to pick it up. I'm very appreciative to their team for all their work. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you so much for your continued business. I am glad we have been able to keep you on the road!