Business Solutions

Tyler, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
verified customer Verified Customer
09/08/2021
Customer Service of days past!
It is rare to find customer service today that is this personal. Chris was great in communicating the status of my service. Their service tech do quality work… being in customer service myself I have come to realize that even the most difficult problems with equipment are easier to fix than the customer. They couldn’t find anything mechanically/ electronically with my vehicle and when I confronted them again with what my (perceived) problem was they took time to ride with me to get a better idea of my complaint. And afterwards explained to me that it what doing exactly what it was designed to do.I had 2 other shops look at this problem and agree with my observation and I don’t drive this vehicle everyday! I did not discloses that to them until our business was finished! They professionally diagnosed the vehicle to be in working order …. but fixed the customer !
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 09/15/2021

We were so glad that we could help you out. We appreciate your business more than you know! Thank you for the great review :)