WP
WANDA P.
07/08/2020
For the services
the are so professional and responsible

THANKS WANDA FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

SF
Sara F.
07/07/2020
Great place
I was very impressed. I will return.

LF
LISA F.
Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2020
I always receive great service when I come.
They always make time for me. I have been coming for years and will continue to come for many more.

THANKS LISA FROM JP TEAM THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

ES
ELVIS S.
Green Cove Springs, FL
07/06/2020
Friendly/ family type atmosphere.
The technicians at JP AutoTrch are great people and of the best quality in the mechanical world. Thanks for everything. I will continue to use your services and pass your place of business on to my family, friends and associates.

THANKS ELVIS FROM JP TEAM

MIKE M.
Dodge Durango
06/30/2020
Outstanding and trustworthy
Trustworthy, professional, and extremely knowledgeable.

Our only choice for vehicle work.

STACEE M.
Dodge Journey
06/28/2020
Professional and friendly service
I appreciate the way the staff kept me in the loop about my car. They were all very professional and helpful.

LA
Lizzie A.
06/27/2020
The employees at JP Auto Tech is always professional, honest and up front with their services. If you are looking for the best service in town then I highly recommend them for any and all car services. I cannot say enough good things about them because no matter when we need them they always get us in the same day and have an answer for the problem with a hour. Again if you are looking for the best car repair business in Orange Park FL please go by and see JP Auto Tech.

CD
CHRIS D.
06/26/2020
Consistently outstanding job.

LA
LIZ A.
06/25/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Family has been going here for years and they are the very best! Very trust worthy and always a good price!

THANKS LIZ FROM JP TEAM

KH
KYARA H.
06/19/2020
Great Experience, Everytime!
Amazing service, always. They scheduled a tow truck to pick up my vehicle, inspected the issues, called me with the estimate, and took care of my car all within a few hours. They do a great job taking care of my baby! I feel my car is as important to them as it is to me.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you so much Kyara for your kind words we greatly appreciate taking the time to express your experience with us through all the years you had been a loyal customer.

SANDRA C.
Ford Fiesta
06/19/2020
Very professional and affordable!
They reviewed my car’s repair list very thoroughly with me. The prices are very reasonable and affordable. The team at JP Auto Tech is very professional! I definitely recommend this business to anyone who wants an honest, professional and affordable mechanic.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your business and trust . Come back and see us for any of your car needs!!

PH
PARIS /TONI H.
06/13/2020
Top notch service
Top notch service as always, call in for a oil change for my wife's Jeep, said to bring right in, as in my previous reviews, they have become friends first then excellent mechanics with top notch service👍🏾
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks again for your   feedback and business. JPautotech.

NC
NICOLETTE C.
Jacksonville, FL
06/06/2020
Honest mechanics
Honest mechanics who helped me figure out what was wrong with my vehicle. Showed me what parts I needed and helped me find them for cheaper online so they can help me get the job done. Took time to show and explain to me. I will be back.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/09/2020

JP-team,thanks Nicolette we appreciate your good comments, contact us if you need are opinion or advised.

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you  for your feedback and business. JPautotech.

DANIEL L.
06/03/2020
Awesome Service/Awesome Folks!
As expected, the service and care I received today was awesome. Can't describe the level of confidence I have in the work product of JP Autotech. Polo & Jose are honest and great at auto repair, in addition yo understanding my needs. Thanks Guys!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/05/2020

JP-team, thanks Daniel we appreciate feedback.