BOLLASH B.
Hilliard, FL
06/02/2020
Repair work
Once again Polo and Jose were quick to diagnose the issue with my 2019 Chevrolet impala. They listened to the issues I was having with the vehicle and within the hour they had determine the problem and ordered the part needed for the repair. If you are looking for An Honest repair facility that you can trust you have to visit JP auto tech. They are very competitively priced against other repair facilities and always put the customer first. I highly recommend this business for all your Auto repair needs.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/05/2020

JP- team, thanks Bob for highly recommending us.

DAVID C.
Jacksonville, FL
Jeep Cherokee
06/01/2020
Detail is everything.
JP Auto Tech makes every effort to do the best job for their customers. Clean and informative.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/01/2020

JP-TEAM, THANKS Castro for good recommendations from Jose and polo. let us now if we can help whit anything else.

TOM B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
05/30/2020
They make Shure the customer is happy.
They don't try to push you into something you don't need or want, Jose and Polo do an awesome job. Would let my grandma take her car there.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/02/2020

JP TEAM,thanks Tom for recommendation,let us now how we can help,thanks again.

F
FREDICK
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/30/2020
These guys are awesome
They're very pleasant and have great customer service skills. These guys also know what they're doing. I was recommended to them by a family member and I'm glad I came.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/30/2020

Thanks Fredick for your wonderful feedback !! We apperciate your bussiness and come back & see us for any of your car needs.

BJ
BYRON J.
Kia Optima
Big Trust
Jp is one of the best in the City... They always guide you in the right direction, and they always try to find you the best deal... They are trust worthy
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/29/2020

JP team, thanks Jones for keeping are presence and honesty out there ,thank you again very much. contact us if you need anything.

DK
DAN K.
Toyota Tundra
Great service every time
I have been using JP for 4 yrs, and never had a bad experience.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/29/2020

JP team, thanks Dan for feed back we appreciate the comments,contact us for questions and concerned.

DT
daryl t.
On time
These guys always get my cars repaired quickly. No waiting for days so I’m back on the roadblock

DOMINIC R.
05/27/2020
1st time customer
Had to get ignition switch and drive belt replaced. Great service and reasonable price.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/28/2020

JP team, thanks for your business and feedback. any question give us a call ,tanks again.

janet l.
Jacksonville, FL
05/27/2020
Job well done
Work fast and done an excellent job with my car
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/27/2020

jp team , thanks lopez we appreciate you, let us now if  we can help whit anything else.

CF
CHRIS F.
Nissan Maxima
05/21/2020
Incredible service
This company is very thorough when doing work they have expert knowledge and they know exactly what to do .. they’re not just throwing parts at your car saying I think that should do
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/23/2020

Thank you for you feedback and business . JPautotech

HN
HELEN N.
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2020
Never Again
Very disappointing. Weve been taking our family vehicles here for 4 years now. Took my Nissan in, $1200 later car still Not fixed, and is having more issues, orignal issue not resolved just worse. I havent been able to drive my car for a week now.

We use to recommend to everyone not anymore.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/26/2020

jp team , very sorry you feel that way ,we spend a lot time whit customer enplaning to demonstrate honesty and being fare .

LA
LIZ A.
05/16/2020
Happy Customer
My family has used JP Auto Tech for many years and we have always received great customer services and professional service. I would highly recommend them for all your car needs.

PH
PARIS /TONI H.
05/13/2020
The Best!
The Best!!!👏👏👏
Excellent work and friendly service. My Jeep is running perfect! The engine work was unbelievable and Polo and Jose are excellent. I am telling all my friends!

WP
WILLIAM/ERIN P.
05/10/2020
Always fast and friendly
The guys are great! They are always very professional and get the job done quick.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/10/2020

Thank you for trusting us with you car needs. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the near future.

DANIEL L.
Kia Optima
05/08/2020
Much needed maintenance
Polo and Jose were very honest with me in recommending the maintenance needed on my 2011 Optima. I was given the total cost for each procedure. I wasn't pressured to have anything other than what I requested. They completed the work in a matter of hours.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/09/2020

Thank you again for your review and business. JPautotech