MIKE M.
Dodge Durango
01/07/2021
Always outstanding, professional and HONEST.
As always, JP Auto Tech is incredible. They are beyond professional, explain all services, HONEST(a rarity today), and perform great auto repairs.

They have become part of our family over the last decade.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for all this bussiness you have given us this New Year . We at JP Auto Tech highly appericate it !!

CD
CHRIS D.
01/05/2021
Consistent high level of service over the years
I have been getting service at JP Auto since they opened up many years ago. Honest and professional service has been a consistent theme.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for giving us bussines through out the years since we have been open. We at Jp Auto Tech highly appreciate it alot !!

DANIEL L.
01/05/2021
JP are actually initials, but it should stand for "Just Plain" GOOD at what they do! "
See review title.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for such a great review !! We at Jp Auto Tech highly appreciate it alot !!

AJ
ALAN J.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/23/2020
Jose and his team diagnosed the problem fast and had me back on the road.
They did an excellent job replacing the water pump and getting me back on the road.

TJ
The Team at J.
12/16/2020
Professional guys and great service
Had a problem with one of my sensors. They got the part I needed and serviced it all quickly and with no hassle. Highly recommended shop!!!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you for leaving such a great reveiw . We at Jp Auto Tech appericate it !!

Sandra S.
12/13/2020
I stopped in to have my vehicle serviced and was surprised that the work was done in a timely fashion and was very affordable.
I was very pleased with the service and over all experience.

FR
FLORENCIO R.
Gainesville, FL
12/08/2020
JP Autotech gets the job done what ever it is. Been using them for years and they are reliable, efficient, and fair.

AR
ALLARD R.
Mazda 626
12/05/2020
Best mechanics in Orange Park
I enjoy having my vehicles serviced here. Paulo and Jose take the time to do it right. And they are great people to be around. They treat you like family.

KH
KYARA H.
12/03/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Support local shops. They really care about you, your vehicle, and road performance and safety.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for your support and business . Happy holidays from JPAUTOTECH.

MO
MELONIE O.
Jacksonville, FL
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
11/30/2020
Very professional and clean shop
Thank you for taking care of my vehicle service needs. Very professional and polite. Pricing was very affordable. Clean shop. I will be back.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2020

Thanks Molonie from JP team

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for your business. JPautotech

EB
EDWARD B.
Jacksonville, FL
11/30/2020
Outstanding customer service
I was recommend this auto repair shop by one of my trusted co-worker and I must say that I'm not disappointed with the services that these guys did on my 2005 F-150. Polo and Jose was as good as it advertised. They were very professional and take their line of auto mechanics very serious. Great pricing and attention to detail. I would highly recommend a person taking your vehicle there for your auto repairs need.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2020

Thanks Edward from jp team

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for trust and support to our business. JPautotech

JOSE R.

BW
Bob w.
Buick Enclave
11/17/2020
Excellent repairs and thorough explanation of work done
They were very knowledgeable and repair was performed in timely manner I had some front end work done and had to have alignment done and they gave me the foot pounds for torquing of bolts on struts

Thanks Bob from jp team

LISA B.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/17/2020
Excellent service and super friendly. Highly recommend this shop!
JB Auto Tech is now my go to car maintenance and repair shop!

They completed a very large repair on my 2006 Corvette in record time and it is running perfectly now.

I highly recommend the shop for all of your maintenance and repair needs.

Thanks Lisa from jp team

DANIEL L.
11/13/2020
Above & Beyond the call of customer service!
Knowledgeable/Efficient/Fair!!