Carlos B.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/07/2020
A/C not cooling & power windows not opening
The JP Auto Technicians did a great job troubleshooting the electrical and the air conditioning system problems. They promptly identified the problems and got us back on the road in no time. The prices are competitive with great customer service.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you Carlos for your feedback and business. jpautotech

PM
PATRICK/CAROL M.
05/06/2020
Great service and very quick
Great service! Very quick and great price
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Than you for your review.JPautotech

AH
Alexis H.
Jacksonville, FL
05/04/2020
Check Engine Light
I never write reviews, but I had to rave about this place. I referred by a friend and I am very pleased with the service and staff. I was able to bring my car in the same day I called and my service did not break the bank. JP and his son are very knowledgeable and efficient. My issue was fixed within a timely manner and they even inspected the other areas of my car for any issues. I highly recommend and will be referring customers. Thanks again!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/10/2020

We apprciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

HS
HUGHES S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/02/2020
Right
Honest techs who know how to diagnose and repair not just throw parts at it.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for your  business and review. JPautotech

Mazda CX-5
04/27/2020
Quality honest service
Always feel good after getting any of my vehicles worked on at JP Auto

Thank you Robert for your feedback and business. JPautotech

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for your business.

MIKE M.
Honda Element
04/23/2020
Remember the time when mechanics were honest with you. Well, JP and Jose are the most honest and forthright mechanics I have dealt with in my five decades of having vehicles repaired.
I can never give enough accolades to JO and Jose as they are the most ethical honest forthright mechanics I have dealt with in my five decades of having cars repaired.

explain your options give you realistic estimates and will even show you the parts that they needed to replace.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for those valued auto technicians and mechanics.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 04/25/2020

Thank you  Mike for your feedback and supporto for JPautotech.

JEFFREY B.
Jeep Liberty
04/22/2020
Recomended
Been going there for years and never a problem.

ST
SHANA T.
Jacksonville, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/20/2020
Professional mechanic
Polo was very nice and professional. He addressed my concern and took care of the problem. He fixed my car quickly and had me back on the road in no time.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 04/20/2020

JOY A.
Nissan Quest
04/16/2020
Great place to take your car
Excellent customer service! Polo and José are very professional. They explain, with very good details, the issue, make recommendations and they don’t pressure you to do anything you do not agree with. Feel comfortable taking my vehicle to them.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for your support and business. JPautotech

Volvo C30
04/14/2020
Honest and prompt service
JP Auto Tech was honest and informative on my recent repair. I appreciated the walk through of the car’s issue and what it would cost and when it would be done

Thank You for your business .JPutotech

PH
PARIS /TONI H.
04/12/2020
The Best!
My 2007 Jeep was in bad shape and then I met Polo. Wow! My Jeep is running and ready to take on the road. Polo not only fixed my Jeep but educated me on what was going on and what to look out for. The shop is clean and Polo and Jose are awesome. Finding a mechanic is hard but look no further stop by JP Auto. Amazing!

ROGERS C.
04/12/2020
Excellent service again
This was the 3rd time me and the wife took our vehicle there. They got the a/c going again and picked it up about 3pm. Talk about fast!

PH
PARIS H.
04/11/2020
Care for the customer
The care they have for the service they provide, and the compassion they show with the customer concerning their vehicle, they walk you through the process of what is needed to be done, and will work with a cost effective price, plus they waiting area is clean and organized.

SHAWN C.
03/29/2020
This team is transparent and fast!
From start to finish, this team listens and keep you informed with the diagnosis of your vehicle. During the diagnostic test, I was asked to come to the garage and see for myself what the computer states as the trouble codes. I never had this happen in all my life. Not only did they fix my truck, they also made recommendations on what needed to be done in the future to help me improve the life expectancy.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for choosing JP Auto Tech Inc. for all your car needs. We look foward to serving you in the near future. We truly appreciate your business.

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for  the review we apreciate your feed back JPautotech Inc.

Don D.