DAVID M.
07/31/2020
Service was A1
Absolute Professionals!! From the Minute I walked in Julio and Polo Took time to explain to me what was wrong with my car no other shop that I have been has done that Genuine Hard Working Guys who take their Craft Seriously and Care about the Customer and not Just Money. Great Job Guys!! I will be Back.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your business.

ROGERS C.
07/29/2020
Great service again
I needed an alignment done but the dealership told me they could until the tie rods were replaced. Dealer wanted $900, JP did it for $530 and got it done in 24 hrs. Thanks guys.

THANKS ROGERS FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

NL
NANCY L.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Dodge Nitro
07/28/2020
fair prices, nice people
Palo is always fair priced and does an awesome job on my Nitro. Wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else!!!

THANKS NANCY FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

FT
FRANK T.
Nissan Murano
07/26/2020
Great service, I have been taking my vehicles to them for years. I trust them and know the quality is second to none. Strongly recommend.

THANKS TREVIZO FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

MARK H.
07/24/2020
JP provides great customer service
Jose and Paulo always take the time to show you all the details and are meticulous about your vehicle.

THANKS MARK FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

SANDRA C.
Ford Fiesta
07/22/2020
Great prices and customer service!
The crew at JP Auto Tech is very professional! The prices are fair and the work quality is excellent!

THANKS SANDRA FROM JP TEAM HERE TO HELP

Rick C.
07/16/2020
customer service.
The gents were knowledgeable, very helpful to my questions, and quality of work done looks outstanding.

THANKS RICK FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP

DANIEL P.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/09/2020
ONE, STOP, SHOP
These guys are transparent, fast, and have a competitive price. I’ve been using there services for years. They have be able to match or beat any other competitor’s price and service so I get most of my maintenance done here. I trust these guys to tell me what I really need for my vehicles. Some of the best people I know work at JP Auto.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 08/10/2020

THANKS DANIEL FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP (JOSE AND POLO)

MONICA R.
Jacksonville, FL
07/08/2020
Amazing service
Polo and Jose provided exceptional service in a very timely manner. Communication was great!!

THANKS MONICA FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP (JOSE & POLO)VP & P

WP
WANDA P.
07/08/2020
For the services
the are so professional and responsible

THANKS WANDA FROM JP TEAM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

SF
Sara F.
07/07/2020
Great place
I was very impressed. I will return.

LF
LISA F.
Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2020
I always receive great service when I come.
They always make time for me. I have been coming for years and will continue to come for many more.

THANKS LISA FROM JP TEAM THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS

ES
ELVIS S.
Green Cove Springs, FL
07/06/2020
Friendly/ family type atmosphere.
The technicians at JP AutoTrch are great people and of the best quality in the mechanical world. Thanks for everything. I will continue to use your services and pass your place of business on to my family, friends and associates.

THANKS ELVIS FROM JP TEAM

MIKE M.
Dodge Durango
06/30/2020
Outstanding and trustworthy
Trustworthy, professional, and extremely knowledgeable.

Our only choice for vehicle work.