DT
daryl t.
05/28/2020
On time
These guys always get my cars repaired quickly. No waiting for days so I’m back on the roadblock

DOMINIC R.
05/27/2020
1st time customer
Had to get ignition switch and drive belt replaced. Great service and reasonable price.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/28/2020

JP team, thanks for your business and feedback. any question give us a call ,tanks again.

janet l.
Jacksonville, FL
05/27/2020
Job well done
Work fast and done an excellent job with my car
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/27/2020

jp team , thanks lopez we appreciate you, let us now if  we can help whit anything else.

CF
CHRIS F.
Nissan Maxima
05/21/2020
Incredible service
This company is very thorough when doing work they have expert knowledge and they know exactly what to do .. they’re not just throwing parts at your car saying I think that should do
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/23/2020

Thank you for you feedback and business . JPautotech

HN
HELEN N.
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2020
Never Again
Very disappointing. Weve been taking our family vehicles here for 4 years now. Took my Nissan in, $1200 later car still Not fixed, and is having more issues, orignal issue not resolved just worse. I havent been able to drive my car for a week now.

We use to recommend to everyone not anymore.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/26/2020

jp team , very sorry you feel that way ,we spend a lot time whit customer enplaning to demonstrate honesty and being fare .

LA
LIZ A.
05/16/2020
Happy Customer
My family has used JP Auto Tech for many years and we have always received great customer services and professional service. I would highly recommend them for all your car needs.

PH
PARIS /TONI H.
05/13/2020
The Best!
The Best!!!👏👏👏
Excellent work and friendly service. My Jeep is running perfect! The engine work was unbelievable and Polo and Jose are excellent. I am telling all my friends!

WP
WILLIAM/ERIN P.
05/10/2020
Always fast and friendly
The guys are great! They are always very professional and get the job done quick.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/10/2020

Thank you for trusting us with you car needs. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the near future.

DANIEL L.
Kia Optima
05/08/2020
Much needed maintenance
Polo and Jose were very honest with me in recommending the maintenance needed on my 2011 Optima. I was given the total cost for each procedure. I wasn't pressured to have anything other than what I requested. They completed the work in a matter of hours.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/09/2020

Thank you again for your review and business. JPautotech

Carlos B.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/07/2020
A/C not cooling & power windows not opening
The JP Auto Technicians did a great job troubleshooting the electrical and the air conditioning system problems. They promptly identified the problems and got us back on the road in no time. The prices are competitive with great customer service.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you Carlos for your feedback and business. jpautotech

PM
PATRICK/CAROL M.
05/06/2020
Great service and very quick
Great service! Very quick and great price
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Than you for your review.JPautotech

AH
Alexis H.
Jacksonville, FL
05/04/2020
Check Engine Light
I never write reviews, but I had to rave about this place. I referred by a friend and I am very pleased with the service and staff. I was able to bring my car in the same day I called and my service did not break the bank. JP and his son are very knowledgeable and efficient. My issue was fixed within a timely manner and they even inspected the other areas of my car for any issues. I highly recommend and will be referring customers. Thanks again!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/10/2020

We apprciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

HS
HUGHES S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/02/2020
Right
Honest techs who know how to diagnose and repair not just throw parts at it.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for your  business and review. JPautotech

Mazda CX-5
04/27/2020
Quality honest service
Always feel good after getting any of my vehicles worked on at JP Auto

Thank you Robert for your feedback and business. JPautotech

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for your business.

MIKE M.
Honda Element
04/23/2020
Remember the time when mechanics were honest with you. Well, JP and Jose are the most honest and forthright mechanics I have dealt with in my five decades of having vehicles repaired.
I can never give enough accolades to JO and Jose as they are the most ethical honest forthright mechanics I have dealt with in my five decades of having cars repaired.

explain your options give you realistic estimates and will even show you the parts that they needed to replace.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for those valued auto technicians and mechanics.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 04/25/2020

Thank you  Mike for your feedback and supporto for JPautotech.