CN
COREY N.
Nissan Titan
02/26/2021
Honest and to the point!
Fast and Professional service!

Jeff D.
02/05/2021
Very professional
They do quality work at a fair price

PH
PARIS H.
02/01/2021
Awesome
Enjoy going to this shop, their just not my mechanics, but are friends also, always will be 5stars👍🏾
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback. JPautotech

HP
HUNTER P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/28/2021
Professional as they come
These guys did the dirty work in the shop, and cleaned up to hand you your paperwork at the end. Educated, timely, honest, and honorable crew over there to say the least. Being on a time crunch, these really were the guys to pick for me. Not a corner was cut. Thanks a million, will come back for future repairs!

WP

JOHNATHAN H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/26/2021
Great shop
I started coming to this shop when they first opened and they have worked on a 2001infinity..2008 bmw..my navigator and now my daughter's vw bug. Good guys that do great work and they give u the best options they can for you budget if they can. Thanks
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for your feedback and business. JPutotech

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for your support and business throughout  this years. jpautotech

TH
THOMAS H.
01/25/2021
Very helpful. Willing to work with the customer.
Good Prices. Got an oil change on my pickup in 30 minutes. Shop was clean and orderly.

Thank you for your feedback. JPautotech

JAMES S.
Jacksonville, FL
Nissan Titan
01/23/2021
Another Great Job
Another great job done where they were able to squeeze me in on my hectic schedule and problem solved. All is well in just a couple of hours and I am safely back on the road. Thanks J&P Auto
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for your support to our business from jpautotech.

FT
FRANK T.
GMC Pickup
01/23/2021
Friendly, convenient and professional service
They make you feel like your business matters, they are polite, courteous snd informing. They will contact you with options and let you decide. I trust in the work they do and know my family’s safety is a priority with them.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for your business.jhpautotech

MIKE M.
Honda Element
01/20/2021
As always: honestly, integrity, and professionalism
Not enough positives can be said to adequately tell you how professional, upfront, honest, thorough, and friendly JP Auto is.

This is why we have been customers for over a decade.

THERESA S.
Nissan Murano
01/16/2021
Amazing
I would highly recommend JP Auto Tech To anyone who needs an honest reliable mechanic. They went above and beyond to help me out when car had issues while I was in town planning my mother’s funeral.

RF
RANDI F.
New Cumberland, PA
01/14/2021
Got me in quick and had my car done in a few hours
The staff was very friendly, informative and honest. I drove in from Pennsylvania and I needed an oil change and a seatbelt unstuck and they found my brakes and rotors in bad shape as well as a faulty sensor. They took me same day, showed me the rusted rotors, bad brakes and sensor, got everything fixed in one day. They they’re messed up my bill and called me to come back for a partial refund which I greatly appreciated. They got me in same day and made sure my car was safe to drive back home, had it done in just a few hours!

Hey Randi ,

Thanks for the awesome review you left us !! If you are ever in town again and need some work on your car come see us !

01/12/2021
All around GREAT experience!!
Jose & Polo are 2 of THE BEST! They were very friendly, professional and honest with GREAT prices, not to mention the extremely quick turnaround time to repair my vehicle. I’m so thankful JP Auto Tech popped up in my Google search! They totally deserve more than 5 ⭐️‘s so I’m giving them an additional 2 👍👍’s up!

Hey Yoloanda ,

Thank you for leaving us such a amazing review & we at JP Auto Tech highly apperciate it!!! Come back and see us for any of your car needs .

JASS M.
Kia Sportage
01/11/2021
Quick and efficient
My father and I have been going to the for many years. I typically work on my car myself but if I can't get the problem figured out they usually figure it out within a day or so. Great shop there goal is to get you back on the road quick as possible.

Hey Jass,

Thank you for such a great review & we appreciate the business you guys give us!! Come back and see us anytime !!

WP
WILLIAM/ERIN P.
01/09/2021
Always get the job done
These guys are amazing! Always get the job done right, and fast!