IA
Ivan A.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/11/2021
Knowledgeable and helpful
Time and cost of work are handle very conciencious of the client t needs

VM
VALERIE M.
06/09/2021
Amazing services
I really like all the honesty with this company.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for your business and feedback. JPautotech

SANDRA C.
Ford Fiesta
06/08/2021
Excellent service!
Everyone is very professional! Their prices are very reasonable and affordable. I recommend JP Auto Tech to anyone looking for great service and fair prices .

Thank you for your feedback and business. JPautotech

Kia Forte
05/31/2021
Great service and trustworthy!
I originally had work done on my car at another shop. While at the other shop, I was informed I needed all brakes and rotors replaced and they gave me a quote of $820. After a friend recommended JP auto I went in explaining what I needed. After a free inspection, I found out I only needed front brakes and rotors replaced, back rotors were still in great shape and the brake pads didn't need replacing. After completing all work along with a brake fluid change I was charged almost half of what the other shop was going to charge me. They were honest in what actually needed to be done where they could have easily fooled me. I will definitely be recommending them to all friends and family!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you.JPautotech

DANIEL L.
05/27/2021
Absolutely Amazing!
The skill sets of Jose & Polo are amazing!
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for all this years doing business with us.JPautotech

FR
FLORENCIO R.
Gainesville, FL
05/12/2021
Been a long time customer for now. JP Autotech has always provided top service. What ever the issue they are efficient in finding solution. They explain whats going on and give best options to resolve it. I highly recommend.

Thank you for your feedback and business. JPautotech

05/07/2021
Great service and people
The mechanic crew here are so polite and they get the job done!

ROBBIN S.
Dodge Challenger
04/24/2021
Polo always takes care of my car needs. The best customer service ever.
Love coming here best customer service around.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 04/26/2021

THANKS from JP team

SL
STEPHEN L.
04/22/2021
Always great service.
Very professional and the work is always done as soon as it can be completed. No extra work is done without consent of customer and any additional costs are discussed up front. Labor costs are fair and are well worth the quality of work being performed. Highly recommend this shop and and will continue to take my vehicles to them for maintenance and repair work.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 04/26/2021

THANKS from JP team

AJ
ALAN J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/31/2021
Paul did a remarkable job diagnosing and fixing my nissan frontier.
The guys at JP Autotech are always helpful. I feel like they feel about my safety is a concern to them.

CL
COLLETTE L.
GMC Terrain
03/31/2021
Another Great Service!!
Always efficient, great service, communication is always there. Great shop! I won’t go anywhere else for my car.

DARLENE B.
03/25/2021
Couldn't ask for better service
Polo was great. Upfront, honest and caring. Very professional and courteous. Addressed my concerns and offered solutions to what me car has going on. Most of all he made sure to inform me to call or come by if "anything" I needed. DEFINITELY WILL BE RETURNING.

03/24/2021
05 GMC sierra
Great crew trustworthy and reliable.not bad on price.

CL
CHUCK L.
03/19/2021
Honest nice people
So far so good they are willing to work with you.

ROBERT M.
Dodge Journey
03/19/2021
Best mechanics in North Florida
Been going to JP for years for all our vehicles. Excellent and honest. They have become our friends.