MATHEW/MARK C.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
10/18/2020
Awesome workmanship and honest
These Guys get the job done quick and are very knowledgeable when it comes to anything with a vehicle. They did a complete engine swap, complete ac overhaul and complete break system in a work truck of mine in a week. there is no other mechanic shop that I have ever been to that are that quick and make everything look like it was no touched. very organized and clean shop, they even stay clean somehow. They explain everything they do before they do it so there are no surprises. AWSOME GUYS all my company vehicles will go to them from now on.

NL
NANCY L.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Dodge Nitro
08/28/2020
Nice people who know what they are doing
A/C went out, called and Palo had it fixed within the hour. He has always done excellent work for me!

SF
Sara F.
07/07/2020
Great place
I was very impressed. I will return.

MIKE M.
Dodge Durango
06/30/2020
Outstanding and trustworthy
Trustworthy, professional, and extremely knowledgeable.

Our only choice for vehicle work.

STACEE M.
Dodge Journey
06/28/2020
Professional and friendly service
I appreciate the way the staff kept me in the loop about my car. They were all very professional and helpful.

LA
Lizzie A.
06/27/2020
The employees at JP Auto Tech is always professional, honest and up front with their services. If you are looking for the best service in town then I highly recommend them for any and all car services. I cannot say enough good things about them because no matter when we need them they always get us in the same day and have an answer for the problem with a hour. Again if you are looking for the best car repair business in Orange Park FL please go by and see JP Auto Tech.

CD
CHRIS D.
06/26/2020
Consistently outstanding job.

DT
daryl t.
05/28/2020
On time
These guys always get my cars repaired quickly. No waiting for days so I’m back on the roadblock

LA
LIZ A.
05/16/2020
Happy Customer
My family has used JP Auto Tech for many years and we have always received great customer services and professional service. I would highly recommend them for all your car needs.

PARIS /TONI H.
05/13/2020
The Best!
The Best!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Excellent work and friendly service. My Jeep is running perfect! The engine work was unbelievable and Polo and Jose are excellent. I am telling all my friends!

JEFFREY B.
Jeep Liberty
04/22/2020
Recomended
Been going there for years and never a problem.

PARIS H.
04/11/2020
Care for the customer
The care they have for the service they provide, and the compassion they show with the customer concerning their vehicle, they walk you through the process of what is needed to be done, and will work with a cost effective price, plus they waiting area is clean and organized.

JEFF M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/13/2020
Great work, Reasonable price.
I dropped my car off to get the brakes done. They got it completed and even sent me progress photos along the way. Pick the car up the next day and it was fantastic.

PARIS H.
03/10/2020
Customer service, cleanses of shop
Jose explaining everything right and wrong to my Jeep Wrangler to the point of showing me what needs to be repaired and break down cost. I consider that as excellent service, they will be my primary mechanic shop.
Thanks again

ROGERS C.
03/08/2020
My rear window decided to come off the track one day and so it wouldn't go up or down. I took it in to them in the morning, they had to order a part and a few hours later it was done. Fast and excellent service all around. Thank you.

Displaying 1 Review