JEFF M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/13/2020
Great work, Reasonable price.
I dropped my car off to get the brakes done. They got it completed and even sent me progress photos along the way. Pick the car up the next day and it was fantastic.

PH
PARIS H.
03/10/2020
Customer service, cleanses of shop
Jose explaining everything right and wrong to my Jeep Wrangler to the point of showing me what needs to be repaired and break down cost. I consider that as excellent service, they will be my primary mechanic shop.
Thanks again

ROGERS C.
03/08/2020
My rear window decided to come off the track one day and so it wouldn't go up or down. I took it in to them in the morning, they had to order a part and a few hours later it was done. Fast and excellent service all around. Thank you.

TOM B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
Great service.
The mechanics are knowledgeable and fast. The pricing is fair and the work is always quality. They are my primary mechanics.

EM
EDWARD/LAUREN M.
Awesome Service
Jose and Pollo have been working on my cars for years. They are the only people that I trust to work on them. They are always friendly and expedient in their work. They are extremely knowledgeable about all vehicles and work hard. They are very honest and will only fix what needs to be done at the time of service. They are also great about being proactive and reminding you of maintenance or potential issues to get them taken care of before a costly expense arises. They are great people running a great business and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of car servicing or repairs.

Jacksonville, FL
Hyundai Accent
03/07/2020
Brought my Hyundai in for repair they did the work cheaper and I was well informed of the timelines and explanations of repairs.

Chevrolet Pickup
03/06/2020
Friendly great service
Great service and great customer service

MARIA C.
Nissan Sentra
03/06/2020
As Always...
As always...these guys go above and beyond to ensure client is not only happy but always safe.

AR
ALAN M/ANGELICA/BARR R.
02/29/2020
Outstanding service !
These guys are very nice and helpful , they know what they’re doing and I highly recommend them

ROGERS C.
02/26/2020
Great service and very fast
My wife took the van in to get the brakes done and they got it all done the same day.

Jacksonville, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2020
Power steering
Excellent job replacing my pump and hoses and belt. Although I had to walk down to the auto parts store twice to get my own parts. No discount for walking no discount for military. Overall I’m pleased with the work just not the price. They do allow you to provide your own parts, which is good. Nice waiting room but water cooler only had one cup.

DANIEL L.
02/10/2020
Excellent Service & Sincerity!
JP Auto Tech (Jose &Polo) have always provided me with expert, courteous and professional service for well over four years.

JARED W.
02/03/2020
Amazing job
Great people, do the job correctly, and very informative. Would definitely recommend

Jennifer R.
Hilliard, FL
10/30/2019
Repaired van ignition system
My Dodge Caravan had a starting issue and Jose and Polo did an inspection and determined the problem to be a fuel pump relay. They were able to get the part very quickly and repaired the van the same day at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend JP Auto to anyone having problems with their vehicles or would just like an honest shop they can trust to perform routine maintenance.

IA
Ivan A.
10/26/2019
JP Auto Tech Inc
the mechanics are very knowledgeable and responsive to your concerns. Also, the cost of work is below average making it a very affordable for all repairs. I considered the shop up in the exceptional category in service and work!!

Displaying 1 Review