SY
sandy y.
09/27/2018
not pleased
I took my car place of business. Had my own parts Radiator, condenser,and they charged me $1200.00 to install.I would never take my car back to this place again.
Went and talked to another service place and they told me it shouldn't have been more then $500.00.

AL
ARPITA L.
Hyundai Azera
05/24/2017
Happy to know that my car is in good hands.

AR
Alex R.
Jeep Commander
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he took his vehicle to the business to have them take a look at what was wrong with it. They performed the diagnostic on his vehicle which was $80. They did not tell him about all the hidden fees they had. When he disclosed to them he would be doing the vehicle repairs elsewhere, they would not provide him with a detail drill down of what they found wrong with his vehicle. He politely declined doing the services at their facility due to financial reasons. The motor replacement would cost $5,000, which was not in his budget. He asked for a detail on what they found wrong with his vehicle but they would not provide him with one. They did a few things on his vehicle he did not ask them to do. Based upon this experience, he would not recommend the business for service.

BL
Brian L.
Florida
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the business lied to him, they were trying to make him pay $800 for a repair. He ended up paying $300 and he's not satisfied nothing was fixed. He stated he is very disappointed.

Jacksonville, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2020
Power steering
Excellent job replacing my pump and hoses and belt. Although I had to walk down to the auto parts store twice to get my own parts. No discount for walking no discount for military. Overall I’m pleased with the work just not the price. They do allow you to provide your own parts, which is good. Nice waiting room but water cooler only had one cup.

TN

Eric N.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/27/2017
AC service
Completed work in a timely and professional manner. It was warranty and they honored without question.

DT
DARYl T.
12/01/2016
Great Job
Thorough
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2016

Thak you for your business and feedback. JP autotech.

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2016

Thank you for your business and feedback. JPautotech.

Marvin B.
Hyundai Accent
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Marvin said they are wonderful people. They are courteous and helpful, but they are hard to understand.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 11/11/2016

Thank you Mr. Brooks to taking the time to write a comment about the service that you car need it.JPautotech appreciate any comments about us and the services we provide.

SA
SUSY A.
Toyota Matrix
07/11/2016
Fast service. You leave satisfied
Well I like how fast you found the problem my car had and did a goodjob.

CP
Clark P.
Toyota Yaris
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Clark said this business does a good job.

PL
PAMELA L.
Kia Sorento
05/24/2016
these gentlemen do honest work
I have been going to JP Auto for 3 years now. They provide the customers with plenty information. They also do it in a timely manner.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/24/2016

Thanks  for your feedback.JPautotech

LD
LARRY D.
Jacksonville, FL
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/23/2016
E320 Mercedes Benz 2004
I found this place on the web, very impressed with the service, but not highly proud of the information after getting a second opinion from Mercedes Benz, who relayed that all the parts which was quoted to me from JP Tech did not need replacing (i.e., both inner/outer tie rod ends, rear control arm) these items totaled 878.00 with labor, Mercedes only replaced the driver side outer tie rod totaling 289.00 with labor. And this is from the dealer not outside source, so my rating for that would be around 2**'s.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/24/2016

Larry, sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the information you received. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and to that end, we strive to provide a detailed description of any suggestion we make for repairs to your vehicle. In your case, we explained the difference between the tie rod that needed replacing due to excessive play, and the suggestion to replace the inner tie rod due to some play. If you would like to review the suggestion that we made, we welcome you to visit our shop to take another look.

In any case, thank you for the favorable comment on our service, and we hope you'll continue to consider us for your automotive needs.

FR
Forret R.
Saturn Vue
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Forret said this business was really good.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/21/2016

Thanks for your feedback

Margaret L.
Nissan Sentra
04/30/2016 Category: Service
Margaret said this business has always been good to her. The employees at this business are very professional.