WT
William T.
03/26/2021
Really bad experience
A really bad experience, first it was so expensive for the type of job I requested, (cable adjustment) and second, they charge for an extra hundred dollars for a diagnostic, which I don’t ask for. I let them know what’s going on and what I want to be fixed and they just push you the diagnostic. I was told by the owner that they will do the diagnostic and adjust the Transmission Range Switch for $135, which I state it was too much but I agree, and when I get my car, the total was 253. First and last time I do business with them.

Thanks from JP team

HN
HELEN N.
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2020
Never Again
Very disappointing. Weve been taking our family vehicles here for 4 years now. Took my Nissan in, $1200 later car still Not fixed, and is having more issues, orignal issue not resolved just worse. I havent been able to drive my car for a week now.

We use to recommend to everyone not anymore.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 05/26/2020

jp team , very sorry you feel that way ,we spend a lot time whit customer enplaning to demonstrate honesty and being fare .

SY
sandy y.
09/27/2018
not pleased
I took my car place of business. Had my own parts Radiator, condenser,and they charged me $1200.00 to install.I would never take my car back to this place again.
Went and talked to another service place and they told me it shouldn't have been more then $500.00.

AL
ARPITA L.
Hyundai Azera
05/24/2017
Happy to know that my car is in good hands.

AR
Alex R.
Jeep Commander
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he took his vehicle to the business to have them take a look at what was wrong with it. They performed the diagnostic on his vehicle which was $80. They did not tell him about all the hidden fees they had. When he disclosed to them he would be doing the vehicle repairs elsewhere, they would not provide him with a detail drill down of what they found wrong with his vehicle. He politely declined doing the services at their facility due to financial reasons. The motor replacement would cost $5,000, which was not in his budget. He asked for a detail on what they found wrong with his vehicle but they would not provide him with one. They did a few things on his vehicle he did not ask them to do. Based upon this experience, he would not recommend the business for service.

BL
Brian L.
Florida
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the business lied to him, they were trying to make him pay $800 for a repair. He ended up paying $300 and he's not satisfied nothing was fixed. He stated he is very disappointed.

Chevrolet Avalanche
04/14/2021
Straightforward and upfront
Right from the beginning Showed me the problem and took care of it did what they said they were going to do

Thanks fdrom JP team

RONNIE H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/24/2021
Seems like a good shop...
Good workers.... seem to be responsible..... but I feel I was charged 1 hour more in labor then actual time spent... so far seems like good work...

Thanks from JP team

STACEE M.
Dodge Journey
06/28/2020
Professional and friendly service
I appreciate the way the staff kept me in the loop about my car. They were all very professional and helpful.

Jacksonville, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
02/17/2020
Power steering
Excellent job replacing my pump and hoses and belt. Although I had to walk down to the auto parts store twice to get my own parts. No discount for walking no discount for military. Overall I’m pleased with the work just not the price. They do allow you to provide your own parts, which is good. Nice waiting room but water cooler only had one cup.

TN

Eric N.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/27/2017
AC service
Completed work in a timely and professional manner. It was warranty and they honored without question.

DT
DARYl T.
12/01/2016
Great Job
Thorough
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2016

Thak you for your business and feedback. JP autotech.

The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2016

Thank you for your business and feedback. JPautotech.

Marvin B.
Hyundai Accent
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Marvin said they are wonderful people. They are courteous and helpful, but they are hard to understand.
The Team at J. from JP Auto Tech Inc responded on 11/11/2016

Thank you Mr. Brooks to taking the time to write a comment about the service that you car need it.JPautotech appreciate any comments about us and the services we provide.

SA
SUSY A.
Toyota Matrix
07/11/2016
Fast service. You leave satisfied
Well I like how fast you found the problem my car had and did a goodjob.