MJ
MICHELLE J.
Siler City, NC
01/28/2020
Best mechanics EVER!
Words can't express how thankful I am for them. Long story short, I'm from NC and my alternator went out on my Tahoe while I was driving on highway 29 on a Friday at 3pm. I called and was told to bring my truck there that they would get me in. Jr's Auto Care worked their hind end offs and got me back on the road in no time. If you are looking for a mechanic, look no further!! They are the best around hands down!!

TR
TRACEY R.
01/27/2020
My review
Very happy with my service from JR’s auto. Very knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely recommend you

BARRY S.
01/24/2020
Inspection
Quick service.

TP
TOM P.
01/18/2020
JR’s Auto Care
Great customer service and quality work.

SL
SIDNEY L.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/14/2020
Car care
Good job on time keeping up on vechile safety

JESSE W.
01/13/2020
$5 to unplug a wire
I carry every vehicle of mine there for Inspection This truck just had all new ball joints installed last year including a muffler and the ticket said they recommend changing. As much as I hate to do it I will have to find else where to go.

DICK W.
01/11/2020
Quick and curtious

JOHN W.
Toyota Venza
01/09/2020
Toyota Venza
Thanks for the prompt resolve of a safety issue with the Venza. And the rides provided me to my home and back.

WP
WENDELL P.
01/08/2020
Friendly, professional, excellent customer service.
Did a great job inspecting my trailer. JR was flexible with appointment time, had a very short wait because there was one vehicle ahead of me. Friendly, professional staff, very good experience even though it was snowing. You know it's a good business when the boss rides a Harley!

KC
KELLY C.
Ford Transit Connect
01/08/2020
Professionalism
JR’s staff from the office personnel to the mechanics are very professional. I throw complicated issues at them and they assess, research and come up with the right solution every time.

BARRY S.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/06/2020
Jr’s service
The service was quick and complete.

I appreciated the pleasant demeanor of the mechanic and receptionist.

Great service.

Barry

Hurt, VA
12/30/2019
Pick JR’s for all of your auto needs!
Great and quick service!

RUSTY H.
Pontiac Firebird
12/27/2019
Very informative
Went there for inspection sticker they were not busy so I was only there maybe 40 minutes. What I really like about this place They send you like a digital report to your phone shows what they inspect and check for instance they had a battery monitor hooked up to my battery and it shows that I only have 40% of battery life left

CT

BARBARA M.
Hurt, VA
Chevrolet HHR
12/20/2019
They are very accommodating to their customers
They are great. They do their best to accommodate their customrrs. They did that for me today. I stopped by without an appointment to get something replaced and they made time for me and I was in and out in less than an hour. They are a great business