CD
Curtis D.
Gladys, VA
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Curtis said he would recommend the business.

LE
LARRY E.
Hurt, VA
Volvo S80
01/20/2021
Great service. Trustworthy
Great friendly reliable service. JR does all my service work on vehicles
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Larry, Thank you for your continued support of our business! We appreciate you!

JEFF G.
Ram 2500
01/18/2021
Their service.
JR and his staff were Great. We visiting from out of town and had a tire damaged beyond repair and needed to get back to NC on the day with the issue and everyone working there got us back on the road in a very timely manner. Thanks to all at JR'S Auto Care.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Jeff, Thank you for trusting us to get the job done for you! We appreciate your kind review and your business! We hope that if you are ever in the area, you stop in and say hello!

SHAWN S.
Lynch Station, VA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/16/2021
Done right
Service is great and always done right!!
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Shawn, Thank you for your continued support of our business!

BARRY S.
01/16/2021
Truck service
The service was quick,thorough and professional.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Barry, Thank you for your review and for your continued business!

JOHN W.
Evington, VA
01/14/2021
Great service.Good people!!
Great service,got everything fixed.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you, John for your review and your continued business! We appreciate you!

LC
LARRY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/14/2021
Quality work at a fair price
The wonderful young lady at the front desk was always so kind, courteous, and patient. She helped me get answers to all of my questions. I also like that they look at your vehicle when you come and provide you any recommendations for future maintenance. This is so helpful. 10/10
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Larry, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

LINDSAY M.
GMC Yukon XL
01/13/2021
A+
We were in a bind...car was not drivable. 24 hours later repairs were done and costs were well below what was expected. Having a great mechanic is about trust, long term. They went above and beyond in communication and service to get the job done. This will be my go-to vehicle maintenance shop, long term.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Lindsay, Thank you for your kind review! We strive to be the best at what we do! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Hurt, VA
01/12/2021
friendly knowledgeable staff
Appointments r timely. Staff knowledgeable. Business is clean. Fair prices. Owner goes beyond the service needed.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your excellent review! We appreciate your business!

SG
SUSAN G.
BMW Z4
01/12/2021
Trustworthy
I trust JR and he’s always willing to help me and I believe he will do what needs to be done.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Susan, Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate your business and always look forward to serving you!

BARRY S.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/11/2021
Fast,efficient and courteous service.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Barry, Thank you for your continued support of our business! We appreciate you!

EM
ERIC M.
Gretna, VA
Jeep Patriot
01/11/2021
Good Service
They do great work and prices are reasonable
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Eric, Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your business!

JOE T.
Gladys, VA
01/09/2021
Alignment
I don’t think my alignment was done right or at least everything wasn’t checked out because my wheel still isn’t fully straight and my front wheels are still bowed out. There’s also still play in the steering wheel. The usual guy who does the alignments on my vehicles was not there(tall skinny guy with glasses can’t remember his name wish he was there)
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Joe, We are so sorry that you are having an issue. Please bring the vehicle back in so we can check your alignment and adjust if needed at no charge. We appreciate your business and would like a chance to make this right.

HM
HERBERT M.
Lincoln Navigator
01/07/2021
Tune up and oil change
Outstanding and timely service. Professional staff.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Mr Miller, Thank you for your continued support of our business! It is greatly appreciated!

LARRY B.
Dodge Charger
01/07/2021
Larry W. Bartel
The people are honest, helpful and trustworthy. I told them they don't charge enough.when I lived in the Birmingham area I went to the same mechanic for 42 years, JRS has the same qualities as my former mechanic.
Kaitlin H., Office Administrator from Jr's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Larry, Thank you for your kind review! We strive to be the best at what we do! We appreciate your trust and your business!