4.6

IH
Irene H.
Nissan cube
08/26/2020
Went way out of his way to help me.
I have a Cube, not many out there. They went well out of their way to find one that did not cost my arm or leg. If you are looking for a good, fair shop, give them a try.

07/23/2020
Exceptional Service
Excellent Communication.

SD
Sandra D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/28/2020
He did a great job. He was on time and always communicated as to where the repair was at. We are very very happy that we chose him for our vehicles repair.

Jason H.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Jason said that they were fair and honest about what was wrong. They fixed his vehicle.

06/06/2020
Reliable, knowledgeable, organized,/efficient & excellent documentation.
Always a pleasure. Incident in their expertise.

Chevrolet Colorado
06/03/2020
Quick, friendly, experienced, and convenient
I have a 2018 diesel, needed an oil change and filter, but both dealerships were only scheduling starting two weeks out - and, they're both way the heck out. ADS was able to schedule me the next day and had it completed within an hour. It's great to have a local independent shop you can rely on.

Lyman B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/06/2020
Professional, capable and honest.
Josh and team are always ready, willing and capable to solve the problem without drama, over selling or over charging.

IH
Irene H.
Nissan cube
02/21/2020
there when I need them
All I have to do is call and they are right there to make sure my car is running well.

AV
Alex V.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Alex said this business is awesome. They provide service and pricing that is professional and capable.

EC
Eric C.
Garden City, ID
01/20/2020
Honest
I took my truck to ADS to have an oil leak trouble shot and fixed. It was determined to be a part failure. The part was ordered and the repair was scheduled the same day. When my truck was presented to me oil leak free, I reached for my wallet to pay the bill. I was told that I was blessed of the Lord and that it was free. The part wasn’t needed. A hose had split and was an easy fix by cutting off the last few inches and reattaching it.
Thank you Josh and may God bless and grow your business.

AE
Arrin E.
Idaho
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Arrin said she had to take the vehicle back a couple of times due to the same reason before they were able to resolve the issue.
Josh F., Service Manager from Automotive Diesel Specialist responded on 01/10/2020

Its very unfortant we received a 3 star review. Unfortunately, the defective manufacture part caused your re-visits, and we're truly sorry for that! I am truly happy to hear it is fully resolved. Happy 2020!

Bobbie S.

CP
Chris P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/06/2020
Ford engine code
They looked at the vehicle on short notice and diagnosed it quickly for me.
Please take Chris’s name out of your system as our contact and put Mike in his place. Thanks

Thank you so Much!

KR
Kirk R.
Eagle, ID
Ford Expedition
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said that he's used them before. They do a great job.

PJ
Philip J.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/18/2019
very professional and informative
Got my oil changed and got a free inspection of my vehicle. I was given estimates for what needs to be fixed now and want needs to be fixed at a later date.
Josh F., Service Manager from Automotive Diesel Specialist responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you!

Josh F.

12/09/2019
Thorough, communicative and financially prudent advice.
Thorough, excellent and financially prudent advice for keeping my 2000, 7.3l! diesel excursion going beyond the 327k miles to date. This includes a priority list of repairs, estimated cost and deadlines to complete. Very happy!
Josh F., Service Manager from Automotive Diesel Specialist responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! Hoping for another 300K miles!

Josh F