Julian G.
Chicago, IL
02/15/2019
DME repair
By far the best service I’ve had in a while. I tried looking for a place to fix my issue with my car and they had it done in no time. The two guys at the front desk had a great attitude and explained all repairs in depth.

John S.
02/12/2019
Great repair option
My 2012 Audi A6 had a crack in the left front wheel. Audi wheels are prone to cracks due to the low profile tires. I could get a new Audi wheel for up to $1,000 or a reconditioned wheel for around $400.00. But Adam had an even better solution - get it fixed for a fraction of the cost! They sent it out and in 48 hours I had fixed wheel at a great affordable price. I trust Adam and Joe's with all my repairs and have never been disappointed. I am so confident in their service that I have recommend my family members and everyone in my company to them! Plus they are really great people to work with.

ZM
ZBIGNIEW M.
Wheeling, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/11/2019
very nice people and very professional.
this is the place where always get help with your car.The most important,if your need a ride They give you.
The owner/father and son/ they very nice ,polite and do the best job.

ST
Sridhar T.
02/09/2019
It’s been a month I got my 2010 BMW 528Xi serviced at J&Z. I give 5 stars for their customer service and the Workman ship they do. They went the extra mile. What I like is they showed me the old parts after replacing them. Never saw that happen before. My car runs really great now. Thanks J&Z team.

Sri

BK
Bozena and Poul K.
02/08/2019
Radiator fix
Very honest and friendly crew, same time very fair prices

TH
Thomas H.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/07/2019
I came in for a simple oil change and its was done quickly and right. I would definitely come back or other reasons in the future.

Maxine L.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Buick LeSabre
02/06/2019
I can always depend on excellent service at J & ZI would recommend it to all my friends

Melanie B.
Toyota Venza
02/01/2019
RELIABLE, HONEST, FAIR
I was introduced to J & Z auto 12 years ago by my coworker. Her entire family uses J & Z. I gave it a try, and 12 years later my whole family uses them. I have even referred friends. I would not use any other. They will give you honest quotes, and the work is excellent! Definitely recommend!
Sincerely
Melanie B.

Deborah D.
Audi Q7
02/01/2019
Art is honest, professional and knowledgeable.
Art is an excellent mechanic. He is honest, fair, and goes out of his way to ensure the client understands the problem and how it was repaired. I drive all the way to the suburbs to service my car and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for being as reliable as my car Art!

BP
Bodin P.
Chicago, IL
Mazda CX-5
01/30/2019
Awesome works fast and reliable.
I have lost the Key Fob which was dealer can't program it. I was wasting my time and money at the dealer about 1 week for nothing. Here, I came in the afternoon and next day my car run perfectly with two new keys fob.

Y0
Yaropolk 0.
Mount Prospect, IL
01/26/2019
I've been using J &Z for a number of years and their service is great. Always willing to take the extra steps for the customer. Honest and reasonably priced.

Joanna M.
Acura TL
01/23/2019
cleaning rims
fast service and nice person. I like it.

Roger W.
Villa Park, IL
Ford Police Interceptor
01/11/2019
Roger
Quote was spot on,workmanship repair is like driving a new vehicle. Work on front end of F250 turned out triffic. Thank you for you hard work.

Larry B.
Arlington Heights, IL
Jeep Commander
01/10/2019
Great, honest service!
Very honest great work at a fair price!

AK
Andy K.
Carol Stream, IL
01/09/2019
Apolo make this place wonderful
Highly educated with huge experience and skills all mechanics . Also the owner of the firm take care of the customers like a father . Every time when you go for seeking help because of the problem on your car he’s always stand behind you . Especially on holidays he’s always surprise you .

RK
Randall K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
01/03/2019
The BEST
I love this Shop. They treat you like family. (The good kind). Honest, dependable, and fair. So glad I found them many years ago.

PJ
Peter J.
Mount Prospect, IL
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/31/2018
Service with a smile
The guys at J & Z Garage are very knowledgeable in auto-repair and always provide great service for a reasonable price.

TG
Tom G.
Round Lake, IL
12/30/2018
Economical repairs
They always repair my cars in an economical way

Troy B.
Bartlett, IL
12/27/2018
Honesty
i truely believe these guys are 100 percent honest.
i will not go anywhere else.

TG
TOM G.
Round Lake, IL
Honda Accord
12/15/2018
Keeping my Accord running over 245,000M
Joe and Adam are the best at keeping my Accord on the road