Latest Review about 1 month ago

J W.
Lomita, CA
08/15/2018
Wow Keith's employee's must be required to write reviews for him!
Where do I start... I had my vehicle towed in because it was not starting properly...turns out it was a sensor, my friend decided for my b-day he would go ahead a put new tires, have it aligned, fix the oil leak, change all fluids, fix a/c, etc.... Total cost....sit down....just shy of 9,000.00 ( yes NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS!) and guess what- still have that oil leak! Plus after the initial "repairs" I had to have it towed back to them the next day because I had trans fluid POURING out of my vehicle, they charged us ANOTHER Six hundred and some dollars claiming that they did not see a problem the first time, come on- I had NO TRANS FLUID OR POWER STEERING FLUID!!! I GUESS THEY DON'T CHECK FLUID LEVELS AFTER DOING REPAIRS ??? KEITH WILL PROB RESPOND WITH " YOU AUTHORIZED IT" (his standard answer!) All in all, they OVERCHARGE, POOR WORK!
JIMMY IS NICE. BUT 9,000.00????
AAA IS CHECKING INTO IT- NOT HIS 1ST COMPLAINT!
kEITH from Keith's Automotive Service Center responded on 09/10/2018

Hello, we have no record of this person, vehicle or service on or around that service date. this has NOT been verified with any repair order connected to it. Please identify yourself and/or vehicle with a repair order or invoice number. based on that this is a bogus post.

J W.
Lomita, CA
08/15/2018
Wow Keith's employee's must be required to write reviews for him!
JIMMY IS NICE. BUT 9,000.00????
AAA IS CHECKING INTO IT- NOT HIS 1ST COMPLAINT!
kEITH from Keith's Automotive Service Center responded on 09/10/2018

Hello, we have no record of this person, vehicle or service on or around that service date. this has NOT been verified with any repair order connected to it. Please identify yourself and/or vehicle with a repair order or invoice number. Based on that this is a bogus post.

Rich C.
Carlsbad, CA
08/10/2018
Break down away from home
I choose this shop based on AAA website since I was away from home . Great crew and great customer service. If I lived in Torrance I would go back .

Spencer S.
Honda Civic Si
07/26/2018
Awesome Service
Jimmy is always nice, attentive, and helpful when I bring my car in. The technicians always do great work. Well worth the money.

Sergiu B.
El Segundo, CA
Mazda CX-7
05/19/2018
Mazda- Update
It is very important to trust your auto mechanic if you want to keep your car running. That is why I come to "Keith's Automotive Service Center".
Maybe they are a little pricey. But when you know the High quality of the job done, you will sleep better and drive with a high level of confidence your car will not break down around the corner after you left.

SZ
Steve Z.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
04/30/2018
Honest & responsible
Very happy to find Keiths Automotive. Keith, Jimmy and the staff are true professionals - they properly diagnosed and corrected the problems with my 2004 F150, and now it's running like a champ!

Thanks to Team KA!

Monica M.
04/28/2018
Easy access, quick turnarounds, parts always available
Glad to have a trusted mechanic in the neighborhood.

Sergiu B.
El Segundo, CA
04/19/2018
My 312,940 miles truck!
How did I get to miles mentioned?
Amsoil oil,

High Quality Service & Periodic Maintenance from
Keith's Automotive Service.

You don't need anything else to keep your car/truck/SUV, gas or diesel running!!!

Juergeon H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/29/2018
Oil change and window issue on warranty.
friendly, quick, as always.
explanation correct and understandable.

TH
Terrence H.
Jeep Liberty
03/24/2018

Thomas S.
03/22/2018
Brake and Light Inspection completed. Automotive Professionals of the Highest integrity, who do extreme detailed work right with the utmost precision and care
Keith Pollestrini the President (owner), and Jimmy are true automotive professionals of the highest integrity. They treated me with transparent honesty and discussed what needed immediate attention to have our vehicle safe and dependable. Mr. Keith Pollestrini the president of Keith's Automotive is a man who serves his customers like family and takes time to not only address the issue at hand with the automotive issue(s), but seeks the best solution searching for the best prices for parts for what is needed to complete the repair. This in turn reduces the final cost for the customer who has the job done right the first time.
The Shop is organized, clean and has a lounge with comfortable couches, magazine to read, for customers who can rest at ease knowing they, as well as their vehicle are in the utmost care.

Thank You Mr. Keith Pollestrini and Jimmy.

Another satisfied customer and new member of the "Family"

Thomas S. Sinagra
310-710-4858

FB
Francois B.
03/21/2018
Great Automotive Service
Great Service. No matter how big or how small the job.

Karen B.
Scion xB
03/11/2018
Car care
Always friendly knowledgeable can answer my questions great service

Brenda M.
03/08/2018
friendly staff, clean waiting area, service was fast
Employees were very nice and answered all my questions. Everything was explained to me in detail and I am very satisfied with the service. Service time was very reasonable.

Spencer S.
Honda Civic Si
03/04/2018
Jimmy is really nice and asks you if you need anything. The guys do great work and get the job done. They also let you know if you need any repairs in the future, so you don’t have to deal with any car problems on the road. Great service, glad I was recommended to come here!

Monica M.
Mercedes-Benz CLS
02/02/2018
New Tires after Potholes
I hit two potholes around 9:30 at night I had my car towed here since they offer secure night drop off. When I arrived at the shop in the morning, I told Keith what happened, he took a look & I had two new tires before the end of the day. He even had to get them delivered - I still had them same day! Super happy & I’d definitely recommend them!

GM
Gregory M.
01/28/2018
This visit to Keith's ASC was very good.
I came in not knowing if you all would fix the problem, but you accepted the challenge and handled it with flying colors. My truck thanks you!!! God Bless you guys!

ES
Elaine S.
Buick Verano
12/28/2017
Another great service experience!
I needed a quick maintenance service and Keith's was fantastic as usual. I will always return to Keith's for any automotive needs.

VP
Vincent P.
Inglewood, CA
12/13/2017
5 star
From the friendly smile behind the counter to the guy under the hood, everyone was extremely helpful and has only my best interest in mind. They gave it to me straight without trying to sell me on anything and that’s really all you can ask.

EL
Ernie L.
11/24/2017
Quick dependable service.
Great turn around for my work truck