Keith's Automotive Service Center

Eric N.
Carson, CA
09/20/2014
Ford F150 throttle body problem
Work was superior no problems. Excellent auto shop will recommend to anyone who wants great service at a fair price

AD
Annette D.
Lomita, CA
Acura MDX
08/20/2014
Excellent, professional service
Professional and friendly service with fair prices

CO
Catherine O.
Fresno, CA
Nissan 350Z
07/18/2014
Convenient, efficient, personal
Keith's Automotive has a great drop off service. I'm from out of town and was referred to Keith's by AAA. I had my car towed to their shop in the middle of the night. I was contacted promptly the next day and appreciate the efficient service. I would take my car back again.

Joseph A.
Nissan Sentra
07/16/2014
great, fast service
I was towed in. Keith provided fast, thorough and courteous service. Great communication and updates on progress. Great work.

AG
Art G.
Bellflower, CA
Nissan Maxima
07/09/2014
I was charged hundreds of dollars to evaluate, with no work done.
My 1st experience with Keith's Automotive was good and I took 2 more of my cars there. You rating should be half a Star, but I couldn't do that.
This last time, I spent more money on evaluations than getting the car fixed.
I asked for a brake job on the rear wheels. They evaluated it for$55 and told me I needed a brake job, no kidding!! I was charged $22 X 2 for brake cleaner. Why, I wanted a brake job, not for them to be cleaned. I was told it would cost $169.00 per wheel plus the cost of new drums. I found a place in San Pedro that evaluated, replaced and repaired, no new drums required, for $120.00 total.
I asked for my A/C to be recharged. It was evaluated for $155.00 and said the condenser was bad. The same place in San Pedro evaluated & found that the unit was wired in reverse and it was corrected and recharged for $116.00.
I think I was ripped-off and recommend to all, Gaffey Smog & Auto Repair instead!!!!!!!!
You thought I was an idiot and didn't know my prices!

AL
Andrew L.
07/02/2014
Excellent customer service
The staff is very professional, AAA Approved repair facility which makes them very credible, fast turn around time and fair pricing. I would highly recommend them to family and friends

SR
Salvador R.
06/11/2014 Category: Service
Salvador said the service was fast and the staff was really helpful.

Dora R.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/11/2014 Category: Service
Dora said it was great service.

GA
Gloria A.
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Gloria said this business was great. She really likes the way they treat their customers.

Sherry S.
Los Angeles, CA
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Sherry said this business took care of her vehicle right away and explained everything very well.

Jeff B.
05/24/2014 Category: Service
Jeff said this business has good customer service and was very professional.

BL
Brett L.
GMC Yukon XL
05/23/2014
Very professional
The guys were very professional and our car was fixed in a timely manner.

Charlotte H.
05/21/2014 Category: Service
Charlotte said the people at this business were rude to her and she was not impressed at all.

Matthew R.
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Matthew said the staff at the facility was very friendly, helpful and the service was quick.

Deborah S.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/12/2014
personalized attention and detailed explanation of service to be done
An expensive service thst was required by warranty and expect to keep car in goid repair.