Business Solutions

KARS AND HOTRODS LLC

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CO
CHRIS O.
06/24/2022
State inspection
Mike and Tina are awesome! I have never had a bad experience. I do t take my vehicles anywhere else.

GM
GREGG M.
06/22/2022
The best car care
Mike and Tina are the best. Mike's mechanical knowledge & personal approach to each client is second to none. Tina's great personality is a wonderful and...

TH
TARRENCE H.
06/08/2022
Fixed
They are very professional and get the job donenrightnthe first time. I'm a 4 year customer and I mean they will take care of your ride.

AJ
ALLEN J.
05/31/2022
Exhaust
Had leaking exhaust, it was a little load. K & H to the rescue. What a complete automotive shop. Thanks you guys.

MARK D.
05/26/2022
All my auto needs
Been coming to K&H for 2 years now for both my vehicles. They are always courteous amd helpful.