KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

JONATHAN R.
Dodge Dakota
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Gotta love it
Hanna has assisted me for sometime now and gets it done. Thank you Hanna and Dodge.

BRAD H.

Sedro Woolley, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Quick and clean
It was very fast and my vehicle was cleaned. Everything was very clean. I felt safe. Thank you for keeping us all safe.

CHAD M.
Stanwood, WA
Ram 3500
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Great people
They did everything to help me get my truck fixed and in a timely manner everything worked out great thank you

Ram 3500
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Accomodating...
KarMart was able to accommodate a short notice fuel filter service for my Ram 3500 Diesel. Greatly appreciated!

Anacortes, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Terrible
I have never had a dealership that nickel and dimes you for there product like this. Will never purchase from here again. Went to a authorized mechanic and said they are playing you!!!!

Chrysler Pacifica
Courteous Service
Not strict enough compliance with mask wearing. Very uncomfortable in the waiting area. It’s a matter of life and death for seniors.

MARY B.
Dodge Journey
Brakes again
Last october /November I had brakes done all the way around. In a couple months I started having noise again and thought it must be something with the suspension of my car, couldn't be brakes as I just had them done! So after waiting for the noise to get really an issue I took my car back. "You need your brakes done." Well that cannot be, I just had them done! So upon going over my records they found I had indeed just had them done so the offending parts ( on warranty) were replaced at no cost to me. Well-defined did just after a couple months the noise came back. So back I went and the offending part was replaced on warranty at no cost to me. While there they also found a leaking brake line and a ball joint that needed replacement. Even though I was there on a warranty replacement they did a full check of my car. I trust KarMart and feel safe in their care of my car.

BJ
BRANDON J.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Journey
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast to get stuff dine
Car got done really fast

AG
ANDY G.
Friday Harbor, WA
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Experience
Friendly service staff, Hannah was great!

CE
CHRISTOPHER E.
Anacortes, WA
Ram 1500
Great service and great Mechanics
I’ve been bringing my vehicle here since 2009. The mechanics here are great. It really helps when they come out and listen to what kind of problem you may be having. Especially if it’s a tough issue to explain. This really helps narrow down the issue and get the problem fixed. The guys and girls that run the service desk have always been great to me.

SAMUEL M.
Everett, WA
Great Customer Service
My wife’s Jeep had a bad battery. I called the previous day to see if they could install a new battery. They verified they had a battery in stock and they could install it on Friday. We arrived at 2pm and they finished by 3pm.
Thanks, Sam.

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Brian Swanson Karmart service
Had a good experience at Karmart Brian Swanson at karmart service was great he took care of all the the problems on my Jeep Pinpointed exactly what was wrong with it I straight forward and honest thank you Karmart family for the service

KD
KERRI D.
Ferndale, WA
Dodge Avenger
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Great as usual
Brought the Avenger in for oil change, it's got 265,000 miles on it, and the KarMART team found an oil leak (first one!) and also determined that I have a stuck caliper. Long story short, Matt got the parts ordered, I come back one day next week for fix & install, and then I'm back on the road. Team KarMART has maintained my Avenger for all of it's 265K miles and I don't believe it's a coincidence that I've had so few issues with this car. Thanks Matt, Caleb, Eric, Hannah, and Bryan!