KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Stanwood, WA
Kia Spectra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great as always!!
Karmart is the best place for service. Always professional and do great work!!

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Quick and fair service and pricing. Will be back

GB

VIVIAN S.
Bow, WA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Just good service
Everyone in the service department is so friendly and helpful. It is “yes” to everything every time. And I like the text check-ins while I’m waiting.

HF
HOUSTON F.
Anacortes, WA
Jeep Cherokee
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Jeep Gladiator purchase
Kyle did a wonderful job guiding us to our purchase of our new Gladiator in pumpkin orange. He found it, gave us a good price on top of Jeeps 2000.00 in rebates. Showed us all the gadgets in it and how to use them. The Dwayne Lane dealership is clean and very professionally set up.

PB
PETER B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Best service
Josh is the best. You check in, they give you an estimated time, they keep you updated and I was called 15 minutes early. The information about the service was very complete. It was perfect. Thanks Josh and the team!

DEREK S.
Sammamish, WA
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/01/2020 Category: Service
The courtesy and respect from the staff
Very friendly environment

RICHARD O.
Dodge Durango
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Place is Well Managed
These people are very organized, friendly and efficient. Without a doubt the best service department experience I have ever had. My service advisor totally had his act together!

WA
WILLIAM A.
Freeland, WA
Chrysler 300
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Provided valuable assistance in replacing my Sebring
KarMart Chrysler has earned my business even though I must drive over 60 miles to take advantage of their deals.

I recently totaled my 2007 Sebring and they were extremely helpful in finding a replacement, Even though they didn't have a suitable replacement which I could afford, they provided me with the Carfax for the car I found. They also helped me change my maintenance contract for oil changes etc. over to my replacement vehicle.

The service center personnel are always extremely helpful and genuinely dedicated to provide honest and professional service dedicated to my personal needs.

Thank You!

GH
GRACE H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Great friendly service advisor. I would highly recommend Melissa.

Arlington, WA
FIAT 500
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed Engine noise
Hello,
I recently went there for a recall, and asked them to check my engine for a really bad noise that was coming from it. They said I needed new tires. I bought new tires, not from them and the sound is still just as bad but now I spent 500$ for nothing, plus the $118 for their 'expert advice. Not a good experience, I guess the Kirkland dealership is the one that really works on Fiats.

Oak Harbor, WA
01/25/2020 Category: Service
a very friendly and helpfullyservice department
the review title says it all

TRAVIS S.
Mount Vernon, WA
Ram 2500
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
We all know these services can stretch on forever. I was told it would be a 45 min service and was pleasantly surprised when my vehicle was done after 30 min. It’s hard to fit this into a busy schedule but I will continue to go back to this establishment because I know I’m not going to compromise my entire day for an above average car service.

JOSH W.
Dodge Durango
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Last minute oil change
I called to schedule a vehicle service with short notice. KarMART happily accommodated my schedule since it was a basic service, which was very much appreciated. The staff recognized me from my last visit, which also appreciated.