KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Blaine, WA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Super dealership
The friendly people and the outstanding service. Always Fair very considerate. I also appreciate the van to go to Costco

ROY W.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and Fast
Took my Ram in for recall notice to make an appointment, they said they would fix it right then. It took 1/2 half hour and I was done.

ALFRED B.

Good Service
Good customer service.

JOHN B.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
, they got the work done quicker then they said it would take
Had a recall supposed to possibly take 45 minutes to an hour they had me out in 15 minutes no hassle just quick service crepe place thanks

MICHAEL C.
Everson, WA
60K service.
Scheduling appointment was easy.
Staff is professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Was actually saved serious money when they recommended I wait to 100K miles on 8 speed transmission. They could have done the service and charged me or even said I needed the service.

Olga, WA
Title
Your review

RD
RAY D.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Best survice experince so far
I recently moved from Anchorage and had my vehicle serviced there the service was hit or miss at time. The experience at KarMART Chrysler far surpassed any of the experiences in Anchorage. I am glad that I have found such a service department to take my Ram to.

MISTY C.
Blaine, WA
Chrysler 200
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Since purchasing my car to upkeep and maintenance, the people at KarMart have been consistently great.

KR
KRIS R.
Burlington, WA
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Do not service your vehicle here
Brought it in for a service of the DEF system, couldn’t find anything wrong but said my turbo was bad($5500), when they called me I said just complete the oil change before I decide what to do. However they still charged me for a diagnostic fee for doing absolutely nothing, got a second opinion on my turbo and it was fine truck runs great. They will charge you for anything they can with or without your permission.

BRAD H.
Camano Island, WA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
great service
always take care of my needs

CG
CHRIS G.
Lynnwood, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
09/22/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice and good service too!

MARC D.

TOVANNE I.
Everett, WA
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Great place!
Great place and wonderful people.

SO
SUZANN O.
Mukilteo, WA
Jeep Cherokee
09/15/2019 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVE FROM ALL STAFF MEMBERS AND THEY TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE SURE I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT IS NEEDED FOR MY JEEP. THEY ALSO BREAK DOWN THE ITEMS BY IMPORTANCE, WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW AND WHAT CAN WAIT. WHERE AS OTHER PLACES I HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE NOW!!! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO THE KARMART SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND THANK YOU TO THE SALES DEPARTMENT FOR SELLING ME MY JEEP. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!

EK
ERIKA K.
FIAT 500
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, mediocre work
First of all, I will say that the woman who helped me out was very nice. In addition, they have a free shuttle that brought me home and picked me up while I waited. I brought my Fiat in because there was a short affecting my instrument cluster, tail, and brake lights. I also asked to have a general inspection, which she told me they were planning on doing. Supposedly, I need a new instrument panel but for the moment they were able to fix it. I picked up my car and although the instrument panel was working (yay!) but I had a warning light that said my back tires were low and I was missing one headlight and one taillight. I went home and fixed those myself, but because they gave me a checklist that said my fluid levels, tires, and bulbs were ok, I wonder if they really looked at any of it. They also left the cover to the fuse box off and lying on the floor.. Now, I hardly trust what they told me about the instrument panel! I paid $170 for them to get my instrument panel back online but the inspection was non-existent. I just bought a Dodge Sprinter and talked to them about scheduling an all-over inspection but now I will take it somewhere else.

MARILYN S.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
the people took good care of me to make sure my truck was in good condistion
I have had good customer service with Eric and karmart he is very good with me talks to on my level never makes me feel that I don't know what is going on he explains everything to me I like that.

JAMES H.
Anacortes, WA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic Testing
Weather forced postponement of tests.

VT
VICTORIA T.
Friday Harbor, WA
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff and Excellent Service
Vehicle service was done in a timely manner.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Burlington, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Timely, personable and good communications regarding the service of my pickup.
Timely, personable and good communications regarding the service of my pickup.