KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Chrysler 200
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good quick and thorough service.

AD
ANGELIA D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Dodge Journey
09/07/2018 Category: Service
My daughter and i took my Journey in for a recall fix. We had an hour to kill so we where just looking at a future vehicle for my daughter. We where greeted by Kevin from the Dodge outlet. He showed us a few different vehicles. Long story short we ended up driving away in a 2016 Chrysler 200. Great car. Thanks Kevin and finance team for all the time and effort you put into putting a smile on my daughter's face.

HM
HECTOR M.
Anacortes, WA
below my expectations.
too many excuses on a job that needed to be re done.

DOUGLAS H.
Everson, WA
Ram 2500
09/06/2018 Category: Service
recall
Karmart has been excellent in taking care of my 2016 ram 2500. Fixed all recalls and check my truck out completely. Service was great and fast, Leaves me worry free when I hit the road on my travel's. Thank You

CR
Colleen R.
09/05/2018
Zero stars
Warning don't ever take a vehicle to karMart Jeep they're rude, the parts are unreliable and they don't stand behind their work. Pass the word.

SJ
STEPHEN J.
Mount Vernon, WA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service,great people.
I was about to leave on vacation and needed my Ram 1500 serviced, but I waited until the last minute. The service manager was somehow able to squeeze me in and do the work plus some updates that were due. He also gave me a loaner car that night due to a software download glitch and had it ready first thing in the morning. I can't say enough on how good I was treated . And yes we had great time, pulled my 28 foot trailer 850 miles to Idaho with no problems.

TW
TOM W.
Bellingham, WA
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Car for Tom and Sally Wendover.
You folks did just fine! You got it in and out in a timely manner, and I guess the recall item is fixed. Appreciated you washing the pickup and providing us with a courtesy car Thank you! Tom

JOHN D.
East Wenatchee, WA
Dodge Ram 3500
Clutch Replacement
We were having trouble and was from out of town and the dealership was able to get our truck into the shop within a couple of days. Due to the extent of the work it took awhile, but they got on it right away and did a great job and explained everything that was done.

ZM
ZAC M.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
First time I've been here. Everything was great. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the previous dealership I got my oil changed did a complimentary car wash as part of any service done, which of course is going above and beyond.

ER
Kevin was Great!!!

David P.
Friday Harbor, WA
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great place, super friendly staff wih great customer service.

RT
RICHARD AND LAURA T.
Marysville, WA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Jeep service success!
On time, quick turn, high quality and professional folks keep us coming back!

ROBIN G.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
They all have ood work ethics.

EB
EDWARD B.
Dodge Ram 1500
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Factory recall service was done in 1/2 the expected time. Also, excellent customer service, with good, timely communication and providing a courtesy car.

Justin P.
Stanwood, WA
Ram 2500
Owner
Thanks for getting my damage vehicle in and taking care of it and getting it back to work as soon as possible good job

JOHN M.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick turnaround and no sales pitch.
Took about an hour to complete the work and inspect the car. I was advised of concerns about the car and it was left at that. No pressure to commit or"have to address this now".
People were business like but pleasant.

SD
STEVE D.
Dodge Challenger
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Service team is awesome they had me in and out in one hour!

Dodge Dakota
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Staff at KarMart are very professional and take the time to understand there customers.

BARBARA B.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
I was shown to a comfortable waiting room while my Chrysler van was being cared for. I had not had breakfast, so fresh coffee and a protein bar saw me through
I will not hesitate to recommend the Chrysler/Dodge crew in Burlington, WA.

CK
CHARLES K.
Arlington, WA
Jeep Liberty
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Always there to help...
When my dashboard lights lit up like a Christmas tree, the KarMart service team got me right in, diagnosed the problem, and got me back on the road. Can't ask for more...