KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sedro Woolley, WA
Jeep Compass
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly , Comfortable & quick
This place is always friendly recommends what you do and don’t need, They have a comfortable sitting lounge while you wait with kid toys and are quick.

KP
KRISTI P.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome employees
Eric was great start to finish

Ken S.
07/12/2019
Sold an Illegal Vehicle
Purchased a $60k truck. Was stopped by a county sheriff and warned that I needed mud flaps on the truck per RCW 46.37.500 or I would be issued a ticket next time I was stopped. He logged the warning in "the system."

RCW 46.37.500 states, "Vehicles must have bumpers or mud flaps that extend to the middle of the rear axle, which would prevent rocks from being thrown rear-ward." Truck I was sold did not comply, unbenounced to me prior to my being stopped.

Spoke to the dealer, was told where to go to make the truck legal to drive. Cost is on me!

So..........if you want a vehicle that is legal to drive on state roads, go elsewhere.

DALE S.
Dodge Journey
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
I have never received anything but amazing customer service

RUSSELL B.

ASTRID T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
I would really recommend Karmart Chrysler Jeep Service. They are amazing!! Thank you so much Melissa for helping me I really appreciated it! I didn’t have an appointment and they were super busy but they managed their time to help me and got my car back the same day!!

ALDO M.
Bellingham, WA
FIAT 124 Spider
07/09/2019 Category: Service
My Fiat needed a new pump at 3,500; after dealer’s sloppy work engine lost all engine coolant again
Took my new Fiat 124 Spider with only 3,500 miles in for service because it was leaking engine coolant. The dealer diagnoses it as a failed water pump. They gave me a loaner, ordered the parts and did the work under warranty. They kept my car for a week. When I got my car back I checked the engine coolant level: it was at FULL.

On a road trip across the North Cascades a few days later, the car spills most of the engine coolant. Barely made it back home.

Three hundred miles after picking up the car from the dealership, the engine has zero coolant left in it. I have zero faith left in Fiat and in the dealership, but have to schedule another visit.

Stanwood, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Excessively long service visit
For oil change and 2 recalls I was told it would take 2 hours. I ended up with a 4 hour service visit.

Greasy fingerprints left all over my driver's door handle.

BRAD H.

AP
AL P.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
V71 campaign
2019 Ram seat belt repair. Malissa was very prompt and friendly so what else could you wish for in a Service writer. They had the truck in and out before I finished my coffee with no issues as I have had with other dealers in the service area. Having many years in the automotive business, it is a pleasure when I meet with someone with her caliber of work ethics.

Woodinville, WA
Ram ProMaster Cargo Van
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Communication is the key
KarMart kept us informed of the progress with our van.

SJ
STEPHEN J.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Good service and friendly staff
Service was good and the staff were knowledgeable. Great communication. Did not have to wait to be helped on and service was done quickly.

MZ
MARIA Z.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job with my car! The work done quickly and correctly. Great job cleaning the vehicle too.

DJ
DAVID J.
Personal, Prompt and Professional
Service underwriters are personal and go the extra mile with customer service. Technicians are prompt in getting your car serviced and professional in what they do. We are glad we bought a Jeep and have Kar Mart to provide service.

WR
WAYNE R.
Spokane, WA
Dodge Ram 3500
We were seen emediately
We had a problem with our truck. We were seen emediately for service. My wife is a diabetic and needed to eat very soon. Eric. Arranged for a shuttle to a close by restaurant and back. Our truck was repaired shortly after we returned. Thank you all.

CARLTON H.
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Went in for 3500 mile service. Check in was pleasant, their time with the car was fast (about an hour) and it appears all went well.

JACOB M.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor service writer
Ive always had good experiences with you guys, sales and service. This last time I delt directly with Eric. I had the V08 emission flash done on my ecodiesel and it created a Check engine light when i picked it up. My truck never had a check engine light until i picked it up after the v08 flash. Eric was a ignorant asshole to me in front of his employees in service. Hr wouldn't do anything for me, or about it. Ive already contacted FCA and filed a claim against the service department and the new check engine light after the v08 flash. He told me its $1200 fo fix it... i call BS! You guys should fix it since it happen during or after the v08 flash or it happen during the manual regen. This is completely crap.

RT
ROXANNE T.
Everett, WA
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Great
Best place to go ever!! They always take really good care of their customers!!

RT
ROBERT T.
Ram 2500
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Reasonable Prices
I have friends who refuse to go to dealers for routine service but I trust KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM to provide complete service including all safety recalls. KarMART charges reasonable prices for their work and I trust them.

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited