KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Lynnwood, WA
Chrysler 200
03/26/2019 Category: Service
The service department has been taking really good care of me. I drove from Kirkland to Burlington for all my warranty need.

STEPHEN B.
Dodge Dart
03/24/2019 Category: Service
No star
Had recall work done. I was told it would be ready the next day, but it actually took a week. Service rep didn't keep me informed of progress and was not polite or apologetic when I came to pick it up. His greeting was"What do you need?" Unfriendly tone. I responded that I came to pick my car. "The cashier is over there". Wow what a warm fuzzy feeling.

Ferndale, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great as always!
Made an appointment for my Ram to get an inspection, just needed a couple things, they were able to get it done same day, everything else looks good. Prices are reasonable especially when you consider you have factory trained folks touching your truck, knowing exactly what to look for. Going to a private shop might save me literally a couple dollars, but that's like going to a proctologist for dental work. You just don't know what you get from those private shops that are "jacks of all trades, masters of none". You ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get what you pay for. Thanks Karmart team for keeping my rigs on the road. Next time it's time for one of my Jeeps.

SALINA H.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Got recall done took a day and a half. Asked for wash job and hand dry never got washed.

DONNA B.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Recent recall repairs and 100K check up
The staff, and especially Eric who oversaw my repairs, were friendly and knowledgeable. Eric went above and beyond what was expected. I will surely go back to Eric and KarMART when repairs are needed. I was totally satisfied with this repair experience.

TRAVIS M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and professional
Sales and service are both prompt and professional

BT
Brian T.
Bellingham, WA
03/14/2019
Failure to due what is right
I purchased a 2109 Dodge Ram at KarMART. Days later I noticed a small gouge/chip in the dashboard that it looked like someone had tried to touch up.

They said that they would bring in a vendor to try and touch it up so hopefully I would not be able to see it. WOW.. New vehicle.. Touch up instead of replacement for a new vehicle. WOW.... They were wonderful while I was buying the vehicle. Take warning..

DAVID R.
Camano Island, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Shocking price, but it’ll be worth the cost of a new vehicle!
I went to this place mostly because of my airbag recall, also my engine light came on at 200,000 miles!
I had the airbags fixed, but was quoted 2000.00 dollars for parts and repair!
They did have it for a full week, and repaired and replaced everything that was needed! Rack and pinion, tie rods, transmission sensors, every oil replacement, gasgets replaced, water pump, radiator fluid! Rear end fluid, Multiple items thru out the truck!
I am very happy with my truck, the handling , it drives like a new truck!
My only complaint was the shell shocking price, 3800.00, I wasn’t totally prepared for that, but am happy with the overall handling.

EJ
ERIK J.
Jeep Cherokee
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I recently had my cars first serving done and my experience was great. Could not have gone more smoothly. I was able to get a ride to my appointment while the car was being serviced and it was even done early. Hannah was great and made sure everything was taken care of for me. Thanks again!

ME
MICHAEL E.
Chrysler 300
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy and quick service
The service department staff are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Status reports/updates via text is very beneficial if you aren't waiting at the dealership.

SEAN C.
Chrysler 200
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service TEAM
Best service group around always on point very personable and very helpful. Will always plan on doing business there they treat me like family!

ROBERT W.
Coupeville, WA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
They Care
KarMart Chrysler, takes care of their customers. They keep them informed before your appointment, during, and after the vehicle is repaired, or serviced. Knowledgeable and efficient. They get the job done. And they care about the customers' comfort and concerns, during the appointment timeframe. They go that step beyond, what is expected. Thanks, KarMart Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, Burlington, WA. Do appreciate that you care. Robert W.

DAVID W.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Took it in for a service and a recall. Eric and the team did a great job also saved me some money

RAY W.
Bellingham, WA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, timely and professional service
I live in BELLINGHAM, Brought my 2017 Jeep Cherokee in for its 30,000 mile service. The moment I walked in I was recognized and greeted by name. I left my car there to take my wife to lunch. It turned out there was one additional recommended item for which I received a call to garner my approval before replacing the part. Service was completed in a timely manner. The quality of service I have received at KarMart is the reason I recommend purchasing and servicing a car there. They are outstanding.

ARRON S.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
New Titan
Excellent customer service, fast and extremely efficient.
They worked with me and bent over backwards to insure my happiness and satisfaction.
Thank you Ian and Greg.

Rico H.
Everett, WA
03/05/2019 Category: Service
The best Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealer around.
Words can't explain how great the service department is

JEFFERY P.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Melissa is Awesome
Melissa was a pleasure to work with.
A great employee you have in her. She got me in and out very quickly and back on the road!
Thank you!

LH
Linda H.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service. I even got a loaner car while mine was in.

JAMES W.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Found an oil and coolent leak during my oil change. Great job by the tech to catch it. Got me right back in to get it fixed under warranty. only thing is I found out after the fact that I could of had a rental car with warranty paying for it. This was not mentioned to me at all. Would of made it so much easier for dropping off and picking up.

JUSTIN M.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Great people and service
Came in for an oil change, walked out with a new car. It didnt take much convincing for me, since they got the price down to what i wanted, and had all the perks i requested. Patrick made sure of it! Thanks guys.