KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Friday Harbor, WA
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
Polite and Courteous
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 02/19/2015

Darrol,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty over the years to KarMART.

PL
PAT L.
Burlington, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Good Job
Another good oil change for my Liberty
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 02/18/2015

Pat,

Thank you for choosing KarMART. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

AH
ANTHONY H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
CHRYSLER 300
02/17/2015 Category: Service
My Oil was changed
As always great service. Should wash the car and vacuum.

Anthony,

I put notes in the system to make sure we wash and vacuum your vehicles. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

DARRYL L.
Lynden, WA
DODGE RAM 1500
02/12/2015 Category: Service
the people.
As always I received prompt, courteous service. I needed a new fog light assembly they had it in stock and installed it and did my scheduled oil change. I expected to be there much longer.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 02/12/2015

Darryl,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, we appreciate your continued business over the years.

SG
SUSAN G.
JEEP LIBERTY
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and professional
Everyone that I had contact with was very polite and professional. There was a potential problem with an after market item that I had had installed on my vehicle that could have interfered with the work that was being done. I was informed of that and the recall work turned out very well.

Susan,

Thank you for your patience on Saturday, glad that it worked out. If you need anything in the future, please give us a call.

ROBERT W.
Coupeville, WA
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The Service Crew is the best I've dealt with in any vehicle I've had.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 02/11/2015

Robert,

Thank you very much for the compliment. We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL R.
Bow, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
02/08/2015 Category: Service
Good people, good cars
Came in for an oil change on my '14 Jeep Patriot, wanted to check out the possibility of trading up to a Cherokee. After driving several Cherokees, running the financials, salesman Joe Handley suggested the all wheel drive, V6 Chrysler 200s. Drove it and was sold. Joe was very patient, very helpful and along with salesman Joeshua, who assisted, it was a positive experience. I left with a car the fit my many specific needs/wants.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 02/09/2015

Michael,

I'm glad that all worked out well for you! We are looking forward to taking care of your new 200!

Bill Cooper

Anacortes, WA
CHRYSLER 300
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Fast service, done well
We were very happy with the service done on our Chrysler 300C. Service guys are a kick. They found a "petrified rat" on/in the air filter. Eeks! I did comment to my hubby that when I get my oil changed at the Express Lube near home they vacuum the car -- and that, to me, is worth the price of the oil change! Sadly, the carpet in the car wasn't vacuumed at the Chrysler place.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 02/06/2015

Ed and Marylou,

Thank you for the laughs, the guys played a couple pranks before putting it to rest. I put notes in the system to always vacuum your vehicle. If you would like to have the vehicle washed, just let us know at time of service and we can handle that for you at no cost.

DWAYNE P.
Arlington, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
02/01/2015 Category: Service
i was able to get in, they got right on the maintance and they had me out quickly.
i am very happy with the work and the personal every time i bring my Jeep in for maintaince.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 02/02/2015

Dwayne,

Thank you for choosing KarMART Jeep to service your vehicle.

MIKE C.
Stanwood, WA
DODGE CHALLENGER
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Extra effort really makes this dealership!
I am extremely happy with Karmart! Jim the sales manager and Chad my salesman made me a fair offer on my purchase. They were able to also get me 0 down financing!!

Mike,

Thank you for the 5 star review. Congrats on the new vehicle.

JOHN B.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
fast service by people who seem to know what they are doing.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/28/2015

John,

Thank you for the business.

TL
TIMOTHY L.
A bit disappointed
I had a 1:30pm appointment and the truck got in at 2:00pm. Oil was changed but my truck was neither vacuumed nor washed. I expected a bit more. I used to own a KIA and do own a Ford and they get cleaned at every service.

Timothy,

Sorry for the disappointment. I looked into what happened and it looks like your vehicle was completed within an hour of your appt. time. We shoot for 45 minutes, and we'll have some things in place to make that happen in the future. We will wash your vehicle every visit when requested (I'll put notes in the system that you like your vehicle washed). Keep in mind that we do hand wash all vehicles, so it can add up to 45 minutes to every appt. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

MARINA P.
Rockport, WA
DODGE JOURNEY
Service Department
They are courteous, know their business and don't try to sell you something you don't need but are always looking out for our safety by pointing out things that will need attention soon

Scott and Marina,

Thank you for for business and choosing KarMART. It's always a pleasure.

KarMARTCDJR

EB
ERIK B.
CHRYSLER 200
01/27/2015 Category: Service
Liars from managment down to sales
Was lied to by everyone in the sales department and by the general manager

CV
CINDY V.
Mount Vernon, WA
01/25/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and I usually get my jeep in when I need to...
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/26/2015

Cindy,

Thank you for your business and for choosing KarMART.

BERNARD M.
01/24/2015 Category: Service
Love these guys
Great, great crew. Something came up and I had to reschedule this service for same day. No problem. They worked me in. Not only is staff friendly but it rubs off on fellow customers in waiting room. We're all in there hanging out in a good mood. Now that's got to be a new experience for most car owners.

Bernard,

It is always our pleasure, thank you for trusting us with all your vehicles.

LK
LEROY K.
01/17/2015 Category: Service
Customer service was very good.
Customer service was very good. I only wish there was a loaner car. But the shuttle car and driver were excellent.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/19/2015

Leroy,

Thank you for choosing KarMART. We now offer hourly rates for rentals, $10.00 for 3 hours or $24.00 per day. I hope this will help in the future.

LZ
LINDA Z.
Stanwood, WA
RAM 2500
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and took good care of my truck. Only down side was they told me one date and time but it went in to the system as a different date but they fit me in and after an hour and a half I got my truck back
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/16/2015

Linda,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, and for your patience. Sometimes when they hand wash the vehicles it can be an additional 30-45 minutes. I'll do what I can to speed the process up. Have a great weekend.

ALFRED M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
RAM 3500
01/10/2015 Category: Service
Great service,, friendly staff.
As usual, when I have a problem with my Dodge Truck, they are as concerned about it as I am and are very prompt in figuring out the problem and getting my truck scheduled in for repairs... I have always recieved prompt, excellent service from the Karmart Dodge Dealer in Burlington Wa.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you Al, it's always a pleasure.

FA
FARZAD A.
Oak Harbor, WA
01/08/2015 Category: Service
I got the date and time I wanted for my appointme. The wait was less than an hour.
Great service.

Farzad,

Thank you for choosing KarMART CDJR.

KarMARTCDJR