KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Washington
DODGE MAGNUM
01/07/2015 Category: Service
competent techs
Happy with the service, but so expensive for any service
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/07/2015

Tom,

Sorry this repair was such a big one. They are never fun, especially this time of year. We appreciate the business. Thank you for choosing KarMART Dodge.

JEFFREY L.
Stanwood, WA
DODGE RAM 1500
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Convenient location but....
I do not like how there is not a price breakdown of the work. I feel like when I get a service I have to negotiate the price like when having to buy a car.

Jeffrey,

Thank you for the feedback, I will give you a call this morning to see how we could have better served you.

360-399-7523

CN
CHRIS N.
Anacortes, WA
01/05/2015 Category: Service
First Class Service
Brian and his tech team always provide top notch service and go the extra mile to make sure everything is done "just" right. Hands down the best service dept. in the area. I have only trusted them with my last two trucks. Thanks guys!
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/06/2015

Chris,

I'll be sure to pass the kind words to Bryan. Thank you for choosing KarMART Dodge.

ROBERT W.
Coupeville, WA
01/04/2015 Category: Service
Karmart's Service Department is top notch. Professional, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. They make you feel comfortable.

Robert,

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing KarMART Dodge.

CHRISTOPHER H.
Stanwood, WA
01/02/2015 Category: Service
great service and friendly staff
Great experience and the staff was very helpful
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 01/02/2015

Chris,

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for choosing KarMART.

LK
LYNNETTE K.
Arlington, WA
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Responsive
My problem is an intermittent one and when it happens they need to look at it while it is happening. They have accommodated me when I arrive with this issue. They have also been able to squeeze me in for an oil change while I am there.

Lynnette,

Thank you for your business and for choosing KarMART CDJR.

LINDA B.
Anacortes, WA
RAM 2500
12/25/2014 Category: Service
good work
good work at fair price, easy to work with
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/29/2014

Linda,

We always enjoy working with you. Thank you for choosing KarMART Dodge.

BERNARD M.
Blaine, WA
CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE
12/24/2014 Category: Service
They know my name
This crew is great. I trust them to take good car of my three vehicles (Jeep, Ram & Crossfire). They know my wife and me by name. Hey, they even know my dogs name!

JO
JASON O.
12/24/2014 Category: Service
The people working there are always great to deal with
Love goin in to dodge everyone friendly I thought I had problem on front end truck but there wasn't and they coulda did work anyway but instead they were honest and didn't take advantage of me wish more business was like this!!
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/24/2014

Jason,

Thank you very much for the kind words. If there is anything we can do in the future, don't hesitate to come see us. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

RP
RICHARD P.
Marysville, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
12/23/2014 Category: Service
People
Very helpfully people in service department

Richard,

Thank you for trusting KarMART with your Jeep. Have a very Merry Christmas.

ALFRED M.
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Customer service is great
I am retired and have had many vehicles in my life, but the best service I have ever recieved has been at Burlington Karmart Dodge. Thank you ...
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/18/2014

Al,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We greatly appreciate all the business and referrals from you. Have a Merry Christmas.

MICHAEL B.
Oak Harbor, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
12/16/2014 Category: Service
The employees
It's nice to be know by name when you go into the dealership

Mike,

We appreciate you still coming to us even after moving closer to another dealer. Have a Merry Christmas.

GS
GEORGE S.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Excellant sales and service for my jeep
I have owned 6 jeeps now. They just keep getting better and better. When it needs service I call and get scheduled right in. No problems at all with this 2013.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/11/2014

George,

Thank you for choosing KarMART. We appreciate the business. Have a very Merry Christmas.

DAVID C.
Friday Harbor, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
12/06/2014 Category: Service
We are greatfull to have found such a good team
2 weeks after buying our van from a different dealership we noticed major issues.We chose Karmart because they are sum what close to our home.3 years later we are still taking our van to there for service because of the outstanding customer service and great team of michanics.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/08/2014

David and Jessica,

You both always go over and above to show your appreciation. All of us here at KarMART Chrysler Dodge, thank you for the business and the donuts. We hope you have a very merry Christmas.

SD
SARAH D.
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Knowledgable , considerate of my time
I called to set appt and Brian got me right in. Offered me shuttle service and offered to wash&vacuum my truck. Always a pleasure to go to Karmart!!!! I'll send everyone I know there who needs service !!!!
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/03/2014

Thank you Sarah! We look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a great day!

Bill Cooper

Custer, WA
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/29/2014 Category: Service
great service
Went in for grease job & oil change. They found bigger problems, and Brian kept us up to date at every turn
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/01/2014

William and Mary,

Thank you for trusting us with Oscar Mike. We all hope you had a great holiday. Thank you for choosing KarMART Jeep.

STEVE H.
DODGE RAM 2500
11/26/2014 Category: Service
They take excellent care of my '06 RAM 2500HD Mega Cab with Cummins diesel. Thanks!
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/28/2014

Steve,

Thank you for visiting us. We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

PS
PAUL S.
Oak Harbor, WA
RAM 2500
11/22/2014 Category: Service
customer service
great job
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/24/2014

Paul,

It's always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

AW
ANGELA W.
Seattle, WA
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Review your recent visit
Excellent customer service. Went above and beyond what was required or asked for.

Angie,

Thank you for driving the distance you do to come see us.

DAVID R.
Camano Island, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Good people to work with
The service dept. was great and the wait time for us was pretty good.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/19/2014

David,

Thank you for choosing KarMART. If there is something we can improve on, please don't hesitate to let me know.