KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JANICE W.
CHRYSLER TOWN
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Reliable and easy to work with
The service department is honest and keeps me up-to-date on everything they are doing and find. They let me know when things need fixing and if I can wait to fix them.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/19/2014

Janice,

You have been coming here for a very long time, we all appreciate the longtime support over the years. If there is anything we can improve on,please don't hesitate to give me a call.

CARLOS M.
Stanwood, WA
DODGE DURANGO
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Upsetting
When I made the appointment for an inspection, the service advisor was courteous. The cashier was friendly and courteous. However, when I arrived at the dealership, I let the service advisor know that my vehicle was squirting washer fluid intermittently. The technician determined it was the motor. He also looked over my entire vehicle, without letting me know, and told me about other problems they wanted to schedule an appointment for. I did not ask the service advisor to do this, and I don't care if it is Karmart policy. I went to Karmart Dodge to have my washer squirters looked at - nothing else. I was then quickly ushered over to the cashier to pre-pay for the motor replacement that they would schedule later. No explanation as to what other parts of my washer squirter system they checked. How are the fuses? The relays? Were the hoses clogged? I got into my car and the washer fluid indicator light was on in my dashboard. They had not refilled my washer fluid after emptying it. I pressed the washer button and the motor worked. I refilled the fluid reservoir and have been able to wash my windows ever since. When I called to cancel the motor order, I let the service advisor know that my washer squirter was working again. He said, "I know, when you pull a motor out and put it back in, it will work temporarily. The motor is bad and you'll be back next week for a new motor." In summary, I felt rushed to pay without being given information about my vehicle. I will return to my regular auto repair shop. They always take the time to explain their diagnosis for repair. They always tell me potential outcomes and offer choices. I never feel like I am being herded to the cash register.

Gigi,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me over the phone. I'm putting some things in place so all customers are more informed on repairs or service. I appreciate the feedback. I have the credit noted on your account for the diagnosis. We hope to see you again in the future.

WH
WILLIAM H.
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept
Professional, competent people that know what they are doing.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/17/2014

Bill,

We greatly appreciate the business. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

Karmart CDJR

DN
DOY N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
11/15/2014 Category: Service
the staff
Appreciate the staff knows myself and my family and are helpful in meeting our service needs.

Doy,

It's always a pleasure. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

AE
ANN E.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
11/15/2014 Category: Service
All a Jeep Service should be
Service was on time, efficient and well done, plus very helpful, courteous staff.

Ann,

Thank you for choosing KarMART CDJR.

GA
GARY A.
Mount Vernon, WA
CHRYSLER NEW YORKER/LANDAU
Excellent service provided.
Everyone was friendly and professional. The problem was attended to and we were satisfied. Thanks so much!
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/13/2014

Gary,

Thank you for choosing KarMART Chrysler to service your vehicle.

DAVID G.
DODGE RAM 3500
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Fast efficient and great deals with coupon
I can't buy the oil and filter for my truck for the price of coupon specials.

David,

Thank you for the business, we love passing on the savings.

Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything.

GL
GEORGEANN L.
Oak Harbor, WA
The people I encountered
this is my first visit on my brand-new Jeep and although it took an extra hour that were very busy I know but they handled me professionally as everyone else there and the work was donebeautifully
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/12/2014

Georgeann,

Thank you for your patience, we greatly appreciate your time and your business. I just hired another Chrysler Master Tech to help out in the shop. I anticipate your next visit being done on time or even early. Thank you for choosing KarMART Auto Group.

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

KarMart CDJR

SARAH B.
DODGE RAM 1500
11/09/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
Customer service was great and usually my experience there is great, but this time they had a new guy do the oil change on my truck. I got there a little before 11 (appointment was at 11) and wasn't out of there until almost 2. I've never had to wait that long for an oil change, it's always been around a half hour including the wash. Was not impressed.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/10/2014

Sarah,

I greatly apologize for the delay on your visit. I'm looking into what happened on your visit and I will try and reach out to you by phone later today.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
DODGE MAGNUM
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Knowledgble and friendly customer service
The new service writer is very good at providing information while being friendly at the same time. The shuttle provided to customers is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/05/2014

Thank you very much Elizabeth! I will pass the kind words. Thank you also for choosing KarMART Auto Group.

Bill Cooper
Parts and Service Director
360-755-3701

WA
WILLIAM A.
CHRYSLER SEBRING SDN
11/02/2014 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Service performed expertly, on time, as scheduled. Service personnel are genuinely dedicated to the maintenance of our car. The wash and vacuum of our car is an excellent example of that dedication.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 11/03/2014

William,

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Bill Cooper
Parts and Service Director
360-755-3701

WH
WILLIAM H.
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Service department personnel.
The people in the parts & service department have always done an outstanding job any time I needed work done on my vehicles.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/31/2014

Bill,

It is always a pleasure. Thank you for choosing KarMART CDJR.

RICK B.
Stanwood, WA
DODGE INTREPID
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Nice people and good service
In the few months we have been having our car repaired and maintained at Karmart, we have been pleased with the work and the courtesy of the crew. We also appreciated getting a shuttle to our home in Stanwood when our car was tied up for an extended period. Unfortunately, the last time we had a repair and our car was there several days, we were informed that there is no shuttle service to Stanwood. We were able to get a ride from our daughter-in-law, but in the future we will likely need to deal with the dealership at Marysville as they will transport us.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/30/2014

Rick,

We greatly appreciate the business and the fact that you drive all the way to see us. I have put notes under your name that if you are in for repairs or major service that we will provide you with a one day rental at no cost to you. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

KarMart CDJR

RANDY B.
Oak Harbor, WA
DODGE RAM 1500
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Routine oil and filter change
The service went great with the exception of one glitch, which concerned my pre-paid maintenance contract. I had one service remaining but service personnel felt that I didn't. I showed him my contract and receipts from previous service and he stated that his computer didn't show any service left and I needed to purchase a new contract. I believed we got it resolved and I wasn't charged for that service and was assured that I had 4 more services left on my new maint contract. Overall good job but I shouldn't have to prove that I didn't get my last service on the previous contract.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/28/2014

Randy,

Thank you for the feedback. I totally agree that you should not have to prove anything. There will be some things in place to avoid this in the future. I have also double checked to make sure that you still have 4 services remaining on the new contract. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

VB
VICTOR B.
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Middle of the road.
I had two warranty maintenance appointments within the last week for two different Dodge vehicles. The first was to replace some vinyl finish on a Dodge Ram. It is my understanding that this type of exterior body work is conducted by a third party body shop. Unfortunately the body shop failed to clean-up the interior of the truck after their work was finished. Packaging for the product installed was left in the truck, powder from the latex gloves they used was everywhere, and a temporary paper floor mat that was muddy and ripped up like it had been used for days was left in the cab. I was disappointed to find my truck in this condition after such a minor repair. I would hope that in the future, my vehicles and any other customers vehicle are inspected for cleanliness before being released to the customer.
The second maintenance appointment was to replace a Transmission Control Module on a Dodge Dart. This repair appeared to go smoother. Unfortunately this is the second TCM replaced. It was also mentioned to the customer service person when the Dart was brought in for repairs that I had intermittently smelled coolant. They said they would look into that issue also but never did.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/27/2014

Victor,

I greatly apologize for what happened, I will look into both of these situations and will try and reach out to you later today.

RICK H.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
10/26/2014 Category: Service
The people greet you with a smile!
Great service department!

Thank you Rick. We look forward to working with you in the future.

EG
EDMUND G.
CHRYSLER TOWN
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Washing
I kind of expected my van to be vacuumed and washed, other than that everything was fine.

Edmund,

We will absolutely wash your vehicle every visit, as long as you have the time. I have put notes under your name to offer a wash and vacuum every time. Thank you for choosing KarMART, we look forward to working with you in the future.

PL
PAT L.
Burlington, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Great job done as usual. Just wish labor rates were not so high.

Pat,

We appreciate the business. I will look into your repair and see if there was any way to cut any costs. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

LW
LES W.
Burlington, WA
DODGE RAM 2500
10/22/2014 Category: Service
The Service Staff
Very friendly and eager to help, very much appreciated.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/23/2014

Les,

It's always a pleasure. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

TD
TERRANCE D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Exellent staff- courteous, friendly, knowlegable
What else to say- 5 stars
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/22/2014

Terrance,

It's always nice to see you. Thank you for always being a loyal customer at KarMART.