KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JAMES W.
08/30/2014 Category: Service
friendly
Was caught off guard by the cost of the oil change $180. Service rep gave good deal on package of four.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/11/2014

James, I'm glad that we got you a deal on the 4 pack of oil changes for your new eco-diesel Ram 1500. Your vehicle requires a special oil and filter, because it is a brand new engine.  We are working on a deal with some vendors to make future oil changes not so much money. Thank you for your business.

MARIA S.
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Unbelievable customer service and caring
Caleb Woolman (Srvcs Mgr) fought for me to get what I wanted when the trany slipped because of low trany fluid from the factory. I really really appreciate what the dealership did for me.

08/28/2014 Category: Service
2014 Ram Transmission
Had a trany slippage and it was low on fluid from the factory. Waiting to hear from Karmart GM on what Chryslers is going to do about warranting this trany because of the integrity is not 100% for a new vehicle.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/10/2014

Bernie and Maria,

I'm so glad that we made this work out for you with Chrysler. We appreciate the business and your patience in the last couple weeks while we worked with the manufacture on your behalf. Enjoy your new Ram truck.

KK
KRISTINA K.
DODGE RAM 1500
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Dodge Service Department
Brian in service at Dodge always goes above and beyond. He is extremely knowledgable and professional. I will continue to take my vehicles to him.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/27/2014

Kristina,

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing KarMART.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Friday Harbor, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
08/14/2014 Category: Service
KarMart always works with me
I have purchased a couple of cars at KarMart and all experiences were great! I bring several vehicles here for service from a remote location and they always work to fit my schedule. I recommended KarMart to a friend earlier today that is looking to purchase a new car because of the ease of purchase and the outstanding after sale support!
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/14/2014

Christopher,

Thank you so much, that is the greatest compliment that we could ask for. If you need anything please feel free to call me direct.

MATTHEW R.
Sammamish, WA
Long time customer
Karmart has helped me throughout the years. Each visit is dealt with in a professional and sincere manner.

Matt,

We always appreciate how far you travel to come see us. Thank you for always coming to see us.

BA
BRANDON A.
DODGE RAM 5500
Fast
Professional

Brandon,

Thank you for checking us out and trusting us with your vehicle. We hope to see you again.

MARIA S.
DODGE RAM 1500
08/12/2014 Category: Service
excellant service and attention no pressure
The sales person was warm, friendly, great personality. There wasn't any pressure to buy. A lot of negotiating to get to the best deal for me the customer. And still no pressure. Everyone that I had to deal with made me feel like family, right at home

Maria,

Thank you for choosing KarMART for all your vehicle needs. Congrats on the new truck, we'll make sure that the new one does as well or better than your 2001.

JZ
JEANNIE Z.
La Conner, WA
RAM 2500
08/10/2014 Category: Service
They forgot us....
Our truck had been finished for an hour. When we went to ask about it, they realized that they forgot to tell us in the waiting room.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/11/2014

Jeannie,

I just called a little bit ago. I am so sorry about what happened. I called and left a message a little bit ago. If you have any further questions or concerns, please give me a call. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you both on the 20th.

DJ
DON J.
Friday Harbor, WA
DODGE RAM 2500
08/09/2014 Category: Service
Getting the job done on time.
With a tight schedule, we islanders pack as much as possible into our few days on the mainland. KarMART got the job done early which allowed us to get all of our off island goals accomplished and catch the early ferry home. Thanks guys!

Thank you Don.

We appreciate the business.

TW
THOMAS W.
Concrete, WA
DODGE NEON
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Good service. Attention to details and customer satisfaction.
Good job folks!
Thanks for taking car of my cars issues and maintenance, as always. Getting the car back washed is a treat too.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/07/2014

Thank you for choosing KarMART Chrysler Dodge

BERNARD M.
Blaine, WA
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Great crew
I have nothing but good things to say about the Karmart service department. I've been taking my Jeep there for about 3 years. Now I'm taking by new RAM 1500 there too. I drive past a much closer dealer's service to use Karmart. OK, the Karmart name did put me off for first visit. But my concern was Unfounded. They know their products.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/05/2014

Bernard,

We appreciate your business and it's relationships like this that we strive for. It has always been a pleasure working with you. Congrats on the new Ram.

DAVID S.
Oak Harbor, WA
DODGE RAM 2500
Organize better.
I still like the place for all maintenance and repairs. Last time in was July 30 for a recall repair . I had to call for an appointment after I had registered for an appointment 2 months prior. I waited a week than when there was told it would take an Hour and a half. It took 3 . Way beyond normal for this dealer that I have been seeing since 2010.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/04/2014

David,

I'm so sorry for the miscommunication, I will look into what happended on your visit as this is not how we operate.

Service manager

THERESA M.
Burlington, WA
DODGE DURANGO
Friendly & Helpful
Had a computer glitch, a rare one apparently, as the people that work the Service Desk had never seen it. The computer guru updated one of the several computers and fixed the glitch. Amazing customer service by the entire KarMart Family
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/01/2014

Theresa,
Thank you for trusting KarMART with your vehicle. We look forward to many more years of servicing your vehicle.

BRENDA M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
service manager
I think it was the service manager that I worked with. He was most excellent.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/01/2014

Brenda,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, I will pass on the high marks!

JEANNE G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
07/30/2014 Category: Service
very poor customer service
One item they fixed broke 3
hours later after driving the vehicle.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 08/07/2014

Jeanne,

I do appoologize for the bad experience, I will have the check in the mail tomorrow. If there is anything I can do to regain your trust in the future please call me.

JOHN B.
Anacortes, WA
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Helpful,quick

Thank you for choosing KarMART to service your vehicle.

DK
DANA K.
Camano Island, WA
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Great staff is one reason!
Always on it! Hassle free, on time, helpful too. :)

Dana,

It's always a pleasure. Thank you for choosing KarMART.

Service manager

JEDIDIAH S.
Marysville, WA
DODGE DART
07/23/2014 Category: Sales
friendly
large selection great prices
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/24/2014

Thank you Jedidiah!

JOHN S.
Oak Harbor, WA
07/22/2014 Category: Service
KarMart
Friendly, efficient, + competent.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/23/2014

John,
Thank you for the positive response and choosing KarMART, We look forward to working with you in the future!

DT
DARLENE T.
Anacortes, WA
07/20/2014 Category: Service
Yellow Jeep :)
My clutch went out in my Jeep. They ordered and installed the new one. When I picked my jeep up it was making a weird noise so I drove it right back to the mechanics, they said it had a defective ball bearing. They rented us a car and hotel for the night. Which was amazing, because our home is 2 hours from there. Caleb and Sheila and everyone was so helpful and friendly. I hope i don't ever have to have jeep repairs again but if i do i would definitely take my jeep back to them.Thanks again!!
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/21/2014

Darlene,
Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm glad it all worked out in the end! Thank you for choosing KarMART Service!