KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

ZC
ZACHARY C.
CHRYSLER TOWN
07/03/2014 Category: Service
nice service personell, horrible maintenance
not only did they not fix the problem that we took the car in for, they also made the speedometer stop working. I ended up just getting a new car and wont be taking it back there.

TRACEY S.
Anacortes, WA
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful without being pushy.
I appreciate the service. Easy and they worked around my schedule.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/07/2014

Tracey,
I'm glad we were able to take care of you! Thank you for choosing KarMART.

KELLI B.
Seattle, WA
JEEP COMPASS
Helpful and friendly!
Always helpful! Even though I live in seattle I still make the trip to visit only Karmart because they've always taken such good care of me when I'm there!
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/03/2014

Thank you Kelli! We will always try to go the extra mile for you as well :)

JESSICA M.
JEEP LIBERTY
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service, Reliable Quality Repairs
I would absolutely recommend KarMart Jeep, and in fact I already have. I will return for my next vehicle purchase as well. I have been impressed overall with the friendly service, the flexible scheduling, and the quality of the repairs. I appreciate that they wash my truck when it is in for any services. I absolutely adore the shuttle driver, Carl, he is a total delight. Caleb and Brian are great as well. I do not dread having to make a service appointment, which is an annoying part of life when you own vehicles, because KarMart makes it so easy and pleasant. Again, I would absolutely refer others. The only suggestion I would have is that we took our Cadillac just one time when we first moved here to the Chevy dealership by the river. We have been getting great coupons from them ever since. KarMart could make us love them even more if they offered more specials or coupons. We are on a tight budget and the one thing that would cause us to take our vehicles elsewhere is the pricing, it is a bit high. The service and the KarMart staff make it worth it, but at the end of the day, a coupon would be nice every once in a while. Thank you!

Thank you very much Jessica for the kind words! I will share with Caleb and Bryan. We always look forward to taking care of you and your JEEP! I will make sure you are on our email coupon list, we only send out about one a month. I will also make sure you are on our JEEP and company mailing, they also go out only once every 2 months, so in both cases we don’t overload with email and mail.

Thanks again!

Parts and Service Director

RA
RICHARD A.
Bellingham, WA
great service
Friendly people really enjoyed working with david irvine
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/02/2014

Richard,
I will pass this on to Dave, Thank you for your business. If you have any questions about your new Dart please feel free to contact our service department. A few employees have also purchased Darts, popular car!

JAMES S.
JEEP WRANGLER
07/01/2014 Category: Sales
Super folks to work with.
Sean was very knowledgable and willing to go above the norms to make this work for me.

James,
I will pass on the response to Sean, thank you for choosing KarMART!

KARI M.
Purchased first Truck
Not only did we purchase our first truck, but we had by far out best purchase experience

I'm glad all went well. Thank you Kari, hope you enjoy your RAM!

RALPH C.
Ferndale, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
Easy to deal with.
The staff was friendly and willing to haggle price until I was satisfied. I love buying cars, but I'm picky, and these guys had no problems getting me exactly what I wanted from another dealer. I had the new vehicle the next day. Would do business with again.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/01/2014

Thank you for choosing KarMART Ralf, I'm glad it was a great overall experience for you. We look forward to working with you in the future! Hope you enjoy your new JEEP!

CHRISTOPHER B.
Ferndale, WA
NISSAN ALTIMA
06/30/2014 Category: Sales
dave irvine
Dave makes deals happen
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/30/2014

Thanks Christopher!

DN
DOY N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
06/28/2014 Category: Service
People
The people are curtious and knowledgeable

Doy,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, We look forward to working with you in the future!

JANICE W.
CHRYSLER TOWN
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Consideration of people both employees and customers.
I like the reliability, explaining things in simple English for nonmechanically inclined people and the relaxed atmosphere!
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/27/2014

Janice,
Thank you for choosing KarMART, we look forward to working with you in the future!

SHAWN M.
Marysville, WA
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 DRW
06/26/2014 Category: Sales
Love my new used Ford F-350
Thanks for the no pressure approach. I saw an add in the truck trader add, and called about the used truck I bought. the sales person was up front about the condition and how it would not last long with the shape/care of the one owner truck, I know it sounded like a typical sales pitch, but infect the truck was in mint condition, low miles, the process from start to finish was a grate experience not just good , but grate. thanks for everything, regards Shawn S. McDougall
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/26/2014

Awesome Shawn! Hope you enjoy your new truck! Thanks for choosing KarMART, if there is any way we can help please feel free to call 360-399-7570

SK
SUSAN K.
Arlington, WA
RAM 2500
06/25/2014 Category: Sales
friendly sales people and not pushy!
The whole process was great! The sales people, to the finance guy! Will definitely recommend Mike, Jason and John!

Thank you Susan! We hope you enjoy your new Truck!

THERESA M.
DODGE DURANGO
06/24/2014 Category: Sales
Been in the Karmart Family for years with both Dodge and VW - wouldn't keep coming back if they all didnt make us feel like family
I bought my first quad cab Ram 1500 from Chad Moses in 2004. I came back to see him when I needed something bigger and safe to carry my "Big" kids around.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/24/2014

We are glad to have you as part of our family! Thank you for choosing KarMART!

HL
HEATHER L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
CHRYSLER 200
06/22/2014 Category: Sales
Great Buying Experience
The car I bought was a car I never would have considered test driving! I told them the cars I wanted, but when I drove them, they weren't exactly what I was looking for. The GM came and asked me a couple questions and made a recommendation that I had already shot down, but he said give it a shot, so I did. It ended up being the car I bought! They stayed extra late to make sure I was happy with my new payment.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/23/2014

I'm glad all went well Heather! We hope you enjoy your new ride! If you have any questions or concerns we are here for you! Parts Service and Sales. Thanks for choosing KarMART!

AI
ALFRED I.
Anacortes, WA
06/21/2014 Category: Sales
service
Always ready to help with anything.

Thank you, Alfred!

MICHAEL M.
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Dodge Caravan with Airbag warning light
Brought my Van in on Tuesday June 8 for oil change and fix airbag. Oil change done, but had to order a new airbag (on warranty yea).
Said it would be in on soon. I made an appointment for Tuesday June 15. Airbag came in but needed a different wiring harness and had to be ordered from Portland. Said they would call when it came it. Appointment on Thursday AM. Working on it for an hour when they discovered it was the wrong harness. They gave me a rental car and sent someone to Everett to get the correct one. I asked for the car to be vacuumed and waive the Oil change due to having to come back 3 times to get something done. They waived the oil change fee, but didn't vacuum. Bryan worked very hard to please me but, I think this could have been much more efficient.

Michael,
I’m really sorry to hear about this experience, this of course is not normal! I will look into what happened to prevent in the future. I will reach out to you after I’ve done some checking and assure this won’t happen again!

KRISTEN M.
JEEP CHEROKEE
06/20/2014 Category: Sales
Easy going
They were great, pushy and persistent but great guys! Shawn (Sean) Conners and Ben Roberts are amazing. Talk to then and tell them I said to talk to them.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/20/2014

Thank you Kristen, I will pass on the good word to Ben and Shawn!

AMANDA B.
06/19/2014 Category: Sales
Wonderful service

Thank you Amanda!

MICHAEL P.
RAM 3500
06/19/2014 Category: Service
To the point,professional,Helpful with my questions
I was pleased to get quick service on just one days notice. They also had an answer for a few questions I had. All without trying to sell me something I was not there for..
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/19/2014

Michael,
Thank you for the feedback! And for choosing KarMART!