KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

JOSE N.
DODGE RAM 1500
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Its a ripoff!
I bought a car in February, brand new! I was told I could bring it back in 6 months and trade it in. I bring the car back and I'm told the car isn't worth as much as it was first day. I understand that but when I'm being told a brand new car that I bought for 19000 is now worth 9400 that is ridiculous. So if I went into a new car my payments would go up a ton. I think I got ripped off since I wasn't told that by the dealership when I bought the car then they want to basically ignored after that. I would never buy a car from this dealership again and I tell people to stay away unless you want to get ripped off.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 12/15/2016

Jose,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with your purchase wasn't as expected. I will forward your email to our GM to review. I hope everything went smoothly with your service visit to KarMART.

Caleb Woolman

Oak Harbor, WA
RAM 3500
12/11/2016 Category: Service
Tire rotation
I own a Ram 3500 Dually.Came in for a simple and partial 15000 mile maintenance service. Because oil and fuel systems were good, which I told the service guy at check in all I really needed was a tire rotation. Was told it would be done in just 30 min. Actually it was 1.5 hours. On my way home I decided to check to see if they adjusted the air pressure after the rotation. My front is normally 80psi and the back 65. Well when I check my front was 60psi and the back 75psi. Which made the tires both way under and over inflation. I spent 20 minutes getting my pressures where they are required per manufacturer. Not a happy camper.

JZ
JEFFREY Z.
12/10/2016 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly and same day scheduling
Being able to get a service appointment the same day was awesome. Vehicle was ready when promised. Service personnel were friendly and personable.

TT
TERRY T.
12/08/2016 Category: Service
Very good service and attention to customer satisfaction
Good overall experience

MICHAEL G.
Bellingham, WA
12/08/2016 Category: Service
Ram 2016 1st oil change
I purchased a oil change agreement since my visit was very good.

DONALD M.
Everett, WA
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Without hesitation, by far the most sincere Customer Service I have EVER EXPERIENCED!
First I want to thank Jesus Rocha. His has the unique ability to take the time to greet myself and my disabled wife. Then he proceeds to understand the problem by actually walking to the vehicle and having myself point out the mechanical issues. His helpful character and positive attitude is remarkable! He has fun with his job and he provides us with the opportunity to have fun as well. You are fortunate to have Mr. Rocha as he creates the environment for my wife and myself to thoroughly enjoy taking our Ram Truck in for service. Also he goes out of way to open the doors to support my efforts to push my wife in her wheelchair inside. It is not often we experience this kind of Customer Service. Thank you Mr. Rocha. Carol and Don

SE

Marysville, WA
RAM 3500
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Title is blank
They do what they say they will do, in a timely fashion. The first time...

JAMES S.
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Friendly / technically sharp service advisors.
I would suggest that you start offering a 10% discount on all parts purchased &/or vehicle service performed on vehicles for Military Veterans. I have a DD214 to prove I am a Vietnam Era Veteran and would be willing to show it to the service manager, if necessary next time!

MARY JO G.
JEEP CHEROKEE
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Thank you for the recent recall completion.
"They aren't satisfied until the customer is satisfied!"

JOE C.
Burlington, WA
DODGE CHALLENGER
11/28/2016 Category: Service
Great service dept
I showed up unannounced hoping to get an oil change before a short trip and even tho they were busy they still fit me in.

NH
NANCY H.
Blaine, WA
11/23/2016 Category: Service
The positive personalities / attitudes - the willingness to 'go the extra mile' to satisfy the customer. Jim Draper & Bryan Swanson are super as was Junior & Kaleb when he 'ran the show in service'
ABSOULTELY even though it's a bit of a distance for me to go I feel the whole team cares about my safety & well being.

DA
DON A.
Burlington, WA
CHRYSLER 300
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Fast complete service.
I was treated with courtesy and my car was promptly serviced. Can't ask for anything more than that.