KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

JARED S.
Ram 2500
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Average
Bought a truck from private brought it to them for a full inspection and a fluid change.
They did a oil change and that’s it. Was looking for all fluids. Not just one. And got no response about the inspection.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Top Service
When you call, they actually make you an appointment as quick as possible. Then, they actually get you vehicle in the day of the appointment. Call you back to tell you what is wrong, and how to proceed. They keep
You up to date on parts coming in, and when it gets fixed. They are not afraid to look for recalls, or warranty work. I highly recommend this place for all you repair needs.

JENNIFER A.

ALEXANDER U.
Bellingham, WA
Jeep Cherokee
KARMART REVIEW
I brought my new car that i bought at karmart for first oil air filter and checkup.
They where very kind and forthright.

AN
ANDREW N.
Lopez Island, WA
12/19/2019 Category: Service
friendly and agreeable customer service
Their Prompt service technician helped repair our vehicle without too much delay. The cost of labor was significantly higher than anticipated but it was worth it to have our vehicle performing again.

CK
CHERI K.
Camano Island, WA
Jeep Cherokee
12/19/2019 Category: Service
There work has always been good and it makes my car problems less stressful when I can deal with a great group of people and establishment that care. I have always been treated so well here, and the staff is so helpful.

AD
Anatoliy D.
12/13/2019
Sales guys will tell you anything just so you can make a purchase
Just bought a 2019 dodge ram from burlington karmart. Adrain was the sales guy i was dealing with. I tryed to get a lower price on the truck or a canopy of my choice to cover the difference. Now they are offering me only $1,000 for a canopy. I dont think that you can buy a new canopy for $1,000 bucks. They are LIERS and dont keep there promise! BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THESE GUYS AND MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERY DETAIL ON PAPER. THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING JUST TO GET THERE SALE!

LL
LOUIS L.
Oak Harbor, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Personnel
Great people, took care of me right away. Very pleasant.

DOUGLAS H.
Everson, WA
Ram 2500
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Karmart has always been great to me, They take care of all my truck needs, Thank You

YL
YOLANDA L.
Jeep Renegade
Happy customer

JOSHUA M.
Ram 1500
Everything
Was easy and super helpful and informative, all around great experience

WM
WANDA M.
Anacortes, WA
FIAT 500L
12/10/2019 Category: Service
I have had to bring my car,, Fiat 500 2018, I enjoy driving and when my check engine light came on Three times, Eric at Kar Mart handled all the paperwork and got my car repaired. I thank Eric and all the workers envoled.

Ram 1500
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Unnecessary add ons
Left Ram for tires and intermittent starting issue. Service dept. said transfer case needed immediate service and the differential service was due.
Week after I got the truck back with no remedy on the starter issue the starter failed and I had to swap it out. Had 4 tires installed and a wheel alignment, now pulls to the right. Checked owners manual and transfer case and differential service not due for another 30-40 thousand miles.

Burlington, WA
Dodge Ram Van
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
After talking with other mechanic shops I feel I was overcharged. I texted my service adviser about the costs and he never got back with me. The inside if my truck was damaged and dirty.

JN
JOSHUA N.
Custer, WA
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Once again, a job well done. Josh does a great job getting my van serviced and out the door. Great job team!