KW
KAREN W.
06/17/2020
Always does a nice job
I have been going to Katts for many years. I recommend all my friends. We are all very happy customers!!!

JY
JENNIFER Y.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/17/2020
Great people, Great service, fair prices
Everyone knows that having to take your car to a mechanic can be scary but not at Katts. Ken and his staff our friendly, and helpful and I always know that I will get a fair price and great service.

Louie S.
GMC Terrain
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Louie said this business is fantastic and he has known them for a lifetime. They are the only one that know anything about vehicles, his whole family goes there and he is satisfied with them.

AD
ANTHNATE D.
06/15/2020
Awesome work
They did a great job as always!

LEE S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/02/2020
I am so glad to have found Katt's in my neighborhood. You can trust them. They know what they are doing, are excellent at finding the problem and when your car leaves their shop, it's fixed. They don't overcharge.

JOCKO T.
06/01/2020
Fast and reliable service
I live in Schiller Park and Katts was recommended by a friend who goes there for all his repairs. I brought my 2009 BMW 328XI there for a water pump and thermostat work was completed fast and price was much better then going to a dealer. Ken was great and explained everything before starting the work. I will recommend to my friends and family

BD
BOB D.
Dodge Journey
05/30/2020
Location is convenient to home
When we moved to Schiller Park 5 years ago we were glad that there was an Auto Repair shop so close to home. Unfortunately we've had to deal with multiple repairs and car issues but have always had a great experience dealing with Ken. Thanks so much for all you do!

MIKE H.
Woodridge, IL
Dodge Caravan
05/28/2020
Honest service

Jorey G.
Illinois
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Jorey said this business always does a good job.

AD
ANTHNATE D.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/09/2020
Great work!
Ken and the guy's are very nice. They get things done quickly and done well. They always make sure I understand everything they are going to do. The price is reasonable. My grandmother took her car there for years and so have I. I don't get taken because I'm a woman. Won't go anywhere else! Great place!!

TC

LUIS R.
Lincoln Town Car
05/01/2020
Always great service
Always explains everything and always great service.

AL
Anna L.
Illinois
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Anna said they are honest mechanics, their prices are reasonable and they do good work.

PS
Paul S.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Paul said it was good, the price was reasonable, but it took a day longer he thought it should have

AT
Angel T.
Hyundai Accent
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Angel said Kenny had excellent service.