Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

EW
Eloise W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Eloise said the staff were the best people to help her. The service was great.

RF
RICHARD and LINDA F.
09/24/2019
They Rock!
We always go to Kaysville Absolute for repairs and oil changes. If there is an issue they always find and fix it did it with understandable explanations. Very trustworthy company.

FS
FRANK S.
Dodge Journey
09/24/2019
Quick and friendly
I needed a safety inspection to make sure my vehicle had good brakes for our upcoming long journey. You had it done in minutes. Thanks!

HM
HEDY M.
Syracuse, UT
BMW M3
09/23/2019
Honest and friendly
I so appreciate the way I am always treated with respect. They are always willing to take care of my car needs with my schedule. They are honest and upfront with all my repairs.

ROBERT W.
GMC Terrain
09/21/2019
Personal service
Personal service. Always looks out for and recommends services that should be done to help extend the life of my vehicle.

TIM M.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/19/2019
Fast and efficient service while you wait.
Fast and efficient service while you wait.

KW
KIP W.
Farmington, UT
09/18/2019
Always honest and fair priced
I have been taking my vehicles to kaysville xpress for a long time. Scott and all the mechanics are very knowledgeable and they always try and help find the best price for the things we have had done. Great shop!!

Brighman B.
Idaho Falls, ID
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Brigham said turns out it was not a mechanical issue and he appreciated they did not try to tell him it was. It was a simple fix and they got him on his way.

KR
Kevin R.
South Weber, UT
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff are great to work with.

KC
KIM C.
09/15/2019
Professional and reliable service!
I appreciate this business’ integrity and quality service.

RA
RANDY A.
09/06/2019
customer service
Kaysville Xpress has given me excellent service for over a decade. Honest, fair, reasonable, fast, polite, competent. I've sent all my friends there and have heard nothing but good. They've become my friends and I'm a loyal customer.

LG
LORI G.
09/06/2019
They are always friendly. And they are nice to my car:)
I really believe that the MOM and POP business is important to the community. We always get what we put into it - friendly service!

KEITH/ELISE M.
Fruit Heights, UT
GMC Pickup
09/04/2019
Honest folks that do their best to fix your vehicle as fast as possible. Really enjoy working with them. No one likes a broken car, Kaysville Express gets out back on the road, fast.

SJ
SAM J.
Nissan Murano
08/27/2019
Car Maintenance You Can Trust
After being coerced by the Nissan dealer to perform several unnecessary, costly maintenance items when taking my car in for a recall notice, it’s good to go to a place I trust to give me straight answers on repairs and replacements. I take both my vehicles here regularly.

KW

South Weber, UT
Nissan Pathfinder
08/22/2019
Fast and friendly
They are always honest, fast and friendly.

GO
Greg O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Gregg said he has been going to the business for years. The owner is a personal friend of his and he will continue to go there.

West Point, UT
08/20/2019
Efficient, professional.
Kelly Chapman

SL
STACEY L.
08/15/2019
Friendly and professional service
I had an oil change and tire rotation. It was quick and they are always friendly, professional and will research answers to any questions I may have.

CR
CURTIS R.
Fruit Heights, UT
Jeep Liberty
08/15/2019
Always the best
Kaysville Xpress is the only auto repair business I can always count on to be completely honest, always do only the work needed, and get it right the first time. I love this shop and take all non-warranty repairs here.