Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

DAN R.
04/06/2019
Great folks great service
Scott is a rockstar

Sam M.
04/05/2019
Sam McAllister
Your rapid response to my needs are always appreciated.
Sam

P.S., I may have partially responded to this request earlier in the we.

BW
BRUCE/AMY LOU W.
04/04/2019
I have been going there for years. Always prompt and efficient.
Recently had them replace an engine in my Jeep. Took less time than I expected and cost a little less than quoted.

SAM M.
Toyota Venza
04/03/2019
You jumped on the projected and resolved it in an expeditious manner at a reasonable price
See above

BL
Blake L.
Toyota Sequoia
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Blake said the service was quick and affordable.

GT
GAVIN T.
Syracuse, UT
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/29/2019
Honest and fair
Great place to your vehicle for any needs. Honest and fair pricing. Very knowledgeable.

MA
MIKE A.
03/28/2019
Honest business
Quality work at a fair price.

JERRY H.
03/27/2019
Fast, Friendly Service
Great place to take your cars!!!

FS
FRANK S.
03/27/2019
Trusted car care
I have come to trust Scott and his team of mechanics because of may years of honest and quality advice and work. I will always come here.

Ryan S.
Roy, UT
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business is awesome and they took care of him.

Dale C.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Dale said the service was done quickly. He said the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. He appreciates the service.

Mike M.
Roy, UT
Ford Edge
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he likes the service and he likes the staff.

CT
CHARLENE/PAUL T.
Syracuse, UT
Cadillac CTS Wagon
03/24/2019
Love Kaysville Xpress
We trust that Kaysville Express will always be honest and fair in their dealings with us, and they always have been. When we go there it is like going to visit friends. We have never been disappointed in their service.

MIKE AND MADELYN R.
03/23/2019
Best car service and repair in the area.
We have been using Kaysville Express for many years, they are always honest and fair with us. I would recommend them to anyone.

KR
KORRINE/KAREN R.
Toyota Sequoia
03/15/2019
Love this place!
Kaysville express is the perfect home town service station. They are friendly and courteous and really have a great sense of community and family business. Their prices are great and while sometimes not the lowest, they focus on quality and great service. This is worth every dollar as they are invested in their customers.

RONALD B.
03/14/2019
Terrific customer service, quality work and honesty.I
I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else for service or mechanical work. Kaysville Express Lube is a business that you can trust.

Lexus GX 470
03/11/2019
I've had all my vehicles service by Scott for a long time and there is no one other than him that I can trust to keep me safe on the road. He has saved us thousands of dollars by keeping an honest approach to our vehicles. He will not make you do anything unless he thinks it is time to repair unlike most places that will try to get you to repair something that has very minimal wear and could last a lot longer. Like anything in this world there are times when things don't go according to plan or mistakes are made, but it is has been an extremely rare case with Scott's shop. I think it has happened to us one time and Scott was very upfront about it and went completely out of his way to make it right and gave us the confidence that we were still in the right hands with our vehicle. We are Kaysville Xpress customers for life.

HB
HUNTER B.
03/08/2019
The doctor of cars.
Scott is a very nice guy and a very knowledgeable mechanic. Our family only goes to him. We have had all our vehicles go to Kaysville express and we have a good experience everytime! I highly recommend Kaysville express!

JN
JOANN/BILL N.
Acura 3.2TL
03/07/2019
Trust
The work done is excellent and I trust them.

RE
RICHARD and STEPHANIE E.
03/07/2019
Close fair and efficient
Because we live in Kaysville we chose Kaysville Xpress for convenience. However over the years we have found them to be fair, thorough and quick!