HH
Hubert H.
New Jersey
Lexus LS 430
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Hubert said the service was good. They completed service at a fair price.

AG
Agnes G.
Somerset, NJ
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Agnes said the business provided very good service, they were prompt and she also said she will be a repeat customer.

BP
Bhumit P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Bhumit said the business provides really good service and has a good price point.

PL
Paul L.
BMW Z3
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they do good work and the prices are decent. The work was great.

MIKE M.
04/04/2019
Professional Service at KDM
Came in recently for brakes and check engine diagnosis. Service is professional and straightforward. No gimmicks. Friendly, honest staff.

MARCO C.
03/27/2019
Reliable
Ken is honest, reliable, and accomodating!

JON S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Volvo XC90
03/27/2019
Expertise and professional knowledge on European cars.
Excellent job on my car. Great communication .Ken was even nice to drive me home due car needs to be left overnight....and drive car back after it was done. Highly recommended !

Deedee S.
Livingston, NJ
03/25/2019
Absolutely recommend. No doubt!
Called that morning for possible oil change. He got it done with short notice. Continue to trust his work. Absolutely dependable! Worth the long drive to have all our cars maintained by Ken.

MADELINE S.
Livingston, NJ
03/25/2019
Highly recommend. No doubt!
Ken and his crew do an honest job every time. So dependable and reliable. I drive 45 mins away from home and its all worth it!

Audi Q5
03/09/2019
Audi Q5 Break Service
I have a Audi Q5 and on recent service visit to dealer was told that the car need both front and rear break service. I felt the dealer price was very high and looked at different options with local shops and that is when searching on Google found KDM as European car specialist shop in Edison. Impressed by the positive reviews, I called them and took the car for inspection and Ken was very professional in the complete process. He gave a price estimate that is very reasonable and gave an appointment that is convenient with my schedule. The work was also done in the estimated time and he even showed me the bad parts and the new parts he is putting on the car. The complete experience was very good and I would recommend them to anyone.

JOSEPH R.
North Brunswick, NJ
03/04/2019
Reliable great service
Always have great service at KDM. Good mechanics are hard to find but I found one! Ken and his team really know their way around imports.

MIKE M.
02/26/2019
Reliable and Honest Auto Repair
We are longtime customers. Ken of KDM Car Clinic is a pleasure to work with. He has technical expertise combined with professional, honest interaction with customers. I recommend him to everyone I know.

RZ
Roberto Z.
New Jersey
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said that he recommends the place for service.

BI
butch i.
Mount Holly, NJ
02/04/2019
My Experience at KDM
Yes, KDM, i like the service that you gave me. The car is running very well now; smooth as silk. Tha car was thoroughly examined as Ken said. No unecessary change of parts that were not needed. To me this is one sign of a good car repair shop. And the cost of repair is very reasonable. In fact i already recommend KDM to some of my friends and customers.

SI
SERBOLO I.
North Arlington, NJ
Toyota Land Cruiser
Very trustworthy
Before doing the job, I was given different options before proceeding. After the job, I was shown what was done and defective parts were also shown.

Woodbridge, NJ
01/31/2019
Ken is a consummate professional
Went over what my car needs and recommended only necessary maintenance.

CV
CAITLIN V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/31/2019
Great service and fair prices
I’m always nervous bringing my mini in for repairs but the owner at KDM explained everything, told me the price breakdown before ordering the parts, gave me a ride home and had great conversation then picked me up later that day with my car fixed! He really has a passion for cars and the service was amazing. I would recommend this place to everyone, especially over bringing it to a dealership.

CJ
CERENA J.
Boonton, NJ
Amazing Experience
I had took my car to KDM Car Clinic after it shutdown just a day after going for an oil change at the BMW dealership. As you can imagine I was devastated but KDM came to the rescue. My car starter was replaced and now I am back on the road. I am grateful for KDM Car Clinic and won't ever step foot in a BMW dealership for service again. I am so happy to have found KDM Car Clinic and will always bring my vehicle here.

SD
SAIKUMAR D.
Over Pricing, time taking
Their prices are too high and they take a lot time to fix things
Ken M. from KDM Car Clinic responded on 02/01/2019

It took a lot of time to fix cause and the price is high due to customer requested to install best quality parts.

1. lug nut was strip on rear tire due to rust, so tech cant start working on the brakes.  tech has to break the old lug nuts before changeing the brakes.
2. option was given to customer if they want cheap parts or expensive parts

EI
EDWARD I.
North Arlington, NJ
Nissan Maxima
01/30/2019
Great service and quick turnaround
The check engine light came up on my car. KDM showed me the error after running the debug tool. Got the parts right away and installed quickly. Great service.