Carl M.
12/06/2017
Winterization 2017
Bob and his crew always do an excellent job. This time was a 90000 mile service, inspection and replacement of a broken tail light assembly. The job was done quickly and the bill was very reasonable. Keene Automotive will be my service shop for as long as I own a car.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you Carl for choosing us to service your car. I appreciate your loyalty and your review. Hope you have a great Winter!  Bob

John G.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/05/2017 Category: Service
John said he went to get his vehicle lined up and his experience went well.

Matt M.
Penfield, NY
Kia Sedona
12/04/2017
Fantastic
I have brought two cars there, one for flat tire and exhaust issues and another for tires and inspection. Both times I was greeted with a smile and great customer service. He got me what i needed with no up sells just safety in mind. I live in the city but work close to his shops on some days. He has fit me in to his daily schedules to ensure I can still be back to my house over 1 hr away at a reasonable time without hesitation. I will continue to bring my cars to him even if it means scheduling the service around my trips to the area.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We know you have many choices between Fairport and Dansville to have your cars serviced. We appreciate you choosing us and will always work hard to please you.  Happy Holidays, Bob K.

Jessica H.
New York
Jeep Compass
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said she had a good experience, free of problems.

AO
Amanda O.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff took the time to go over the process step by step with her. They were really good about fixing the problem he had.

Roy B.
Swain, NY
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Roy said this is one of the better facilities in his area. They are very professional.

CG
Carol and Chris G.
11/30/2017
Disintegrated Tire
The tire on my car kept going flat, and Bob discovered that it had disintegrated and had actually worn away around the outside tire wall. Bob showed me that the inside of the tire had dried rubber chips and dust. Bob was able to find the exact same tire that I needed, and now I'm able to drive without worry.

MF
Mike F.
Cohocton, NY
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this facility was good and they did what they had to do.

CL
Carol L.
Cohocton, NY
Dodge Charger
11/28/2017
Mr.Keene
Always friendly and professional !!!

RV
Rick V.
Springwater, NY
Kia Sorento
11/18/2017 Category: Service
Rick said the business did everything right, and he suggests that they should keep up the good work.

BR
Bill R.
Ford Five Hundred
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Caroline. She said the staff was very personable. They did a good job and they went above and beyond for her.

Dave and Maryanne H.
Springwater, NY
11/14/2017
Honest and reliable. Great customer service!
Thorough work and great service. Bob and his team always go above and beyond to make sure our vehicles are repaired and safe. Highly recommended.

Marie M.
11/14/2017
Great Service as always!!
Brought my van in for a routine oil change. Always can be confident that Bob keeps me and my family safe. Not only does he provide the oil change, he checks to be sure everything is safe and provides any recommendations!! I'm ready for winter with no worries!! The vacuuming is an added bonus!!!

PK
Phil and Judy K.
Ram Pickup
11/10/2017
Punctual, courteous service; comfortable waiting room, good coffee!
Happy to support a local business such as Keene Automotive whenever we can.

FM
Fred and Deb M.
11/10/2017
2009 Dodge Ram
Always satisfide with Bob Keen annd his workers,they do a fine job.

JE
Jamie E.
New York
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Jamie said he would recommend this business for service.

LD
Lloyd D.
Newark, NY
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Lloyd said he has been dealing with the business for years. He would recommend this business.

EE
Ellen E.
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Ellen said this business was great. She loves their reliability and expertise. They are friendly.

Jesse S.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Jesse said they did what he asked. He was in and out. They didn't overcharge.

OB
Oliver B.
Rochester, NY
Buick LeSabre
11/08/2017
Great Mechanic
I went to Keene Automotive to get my oil change (Amsoil of course). Bob told me that I needed to change my brakes. He also installed a new fuel filler neck. I have done business with Bob for some twelve years, when he was working at another company and now that he has his own business. Great mechanic, doesn't build jobs, explains what has to be done very clearly. He is distant from my house but the trip is worth it.