Cleola H.
Perkinsville, NY
Mercury Mountaineer
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Cleola said she was not happy. She asked why did they check all these other parts when she only asked them to do was to check the fuel pump and give her an estimate. She stated she did not appreciate them checking out anything else on her vehicle.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 04/25/2016

Cleola called for an over the phone estimate for repairing the gas gauge on a vehicle we had never serviced before so we asked her to bring it in so we could see the vehicle and assess it for an estimate. We cant possibly give an accurate estimate without inspecting the vehicle. While we had it on the lift, we could see other problems and it is our responsibility and the way we do business to inform our customers so they can make an informed decision about repairing their vehicle. I sat down with Cleola personally and advised her without any pressure to make a decision. As I write this response, I am shocked that she left such a review for a free service we provided for her. Bob Keene.

BW
Ben And Saunya W.
Dodge Durango
04/11/2016 Category: Service
Ben said he was taken advantage of. His wife brought their vehicle in and was charged $45 for a tire rotation.

CF
Crystal F.
Canaseraga, NY
Nissan Xterra
08/11/2015
Expensive for an hours worth of work.
I was not happy about my bill of $200 for an hours worth of work which included an inspection, 3 different filters that needed to be changed which only should have took about 15 minutes of that and a clean power stearing fluid which also should have took 15 minutes. Instead it took 0.30 for the inspection and 0.80 for the other 4 items. I was in and out in an hour so why be charged more than the hour I was there? I will look else where for future needs on my car.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 08/12/2015

Crystal, I am dissapointed that you were not completely satisfied with your first experience with my company. We can all agree that car repair and maintenance can be costly sometimes. I have built my pricing on our services very carefully in order to bring value to what you receive and to ensure we are also profitable, so we can be here in the future for our customers and employees. In good faith and hoping you will consider using our services again i am mailing you the .1hr of labor with tax totalling $9.06. Feel free to call me if you need any further explanation. Sincerely, Bob Keene

John G.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/05/2017 Category: Service
John said he went to get his vehicle lined up and his experience went well.

Charles B.
Savona, NY
Nissan Titan
07/09/2016 Category: Service
Charles said there was a mark up on the parts.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 07/12/2016

Hi Charles! First off, thanks for choosing us to do your repairs. We know Auto Repair can be expensive. As we had spoken about when you were here last week, Do It Yourself prices are unfortunately not the same as Do It For Me prices. We install parts of the highest quality with the best warranty in the industry.

We charge fair prices on all our parts and services to ensure that we can be here to service vehicles now and in the future. I spent a considerable amount of time finding you a much lower priced part to get a price you felt better about. I would love to discuss this further when you come to pick up your truck today. We strive to provide above and beyond service to our customers.

GP
Greg P.
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Greg said they called him with more and more things to fix, which cost more money. The exhaust didn't get fixed.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 06/06/2016

Hi Greg,
Thanks for the opportunity to work on your truck. Vehicle repair can be very costly. When we spoke on the phone after the truck was dropped off, I had presented two estimates. The first being repairs that were immediate safety issues, and the second being the exhaust repairs. Per your permission, we repaired the safety items that not only made the vehicle dangerous to drive, but would not allow your truck to pass inspection.We do still have the estimate ready for your exhaust repair, but you had indicated that would be done another time. Please feel free to call the shop any time to schedule your next appointment. Thanks for choosing us.

Tom and Shama M.
Ford Edge
05/23/2016
Inaccurate estimate
They did a great job fixing the vehicle but we're off with their estimate by $150.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 05/25/2016

Tom and Shana,
We thank you for your review and are glad that you are happy with the repair we performed for you.
I sincerely apologize that we did not communicate that the repair was taking much longer than estimated, resulting in additional labor costs. The door latch replacement is a repair we had made many times on other vehicles before, however the door latch in your Edge was much more complicated than what we had seen previously. Thank you again for your business and hope to see you again in the future.

TT
Tammy T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said it wasn't his fault it took a long time to get a part. It worked out at the end.

BR
Bill R.
Ford Five Hundred
02/07/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Carolyn. She said they are excellent. They are friendly and they go out of their way to help. She would recommend them.

Jody B.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said she has been to this business a couple of times. She is very pleased with the service.

BW
Brian W.
Pontiac Sunfire
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Brian said he hasn't had any problems with this business.

Bruce M.
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Bruce said he would recommend this business.

Jared H.
Chevrolet C3500 HD
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Jared said he has known the business for over two years and he has always had good service.

Christine M.
Mount Morris, NY
Chevrolet Silverado
09/10/2016
Great
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation knowing that I had to be in another town at a certain time. . The mechanics found a broken part when they removed my tire. I was in a time crunch and they fixed the part, changed the oil, and rotated the tires in plenty of time for me to make my next stop. Thanks

EW
Ellen W.
Springwater, NY
Dodge Dakota
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Ellen said they always treat her very nicely.

BC
Bradley C.
Pontiac G6
06/07/2016
Friendly and knowledgeable

Dorothy And David H.
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Dorothy said this business is very good.

BC

Ellen W.
Springwater, NY
Dodge Dakota
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Ellen said when she goes to this business, they are very respectful. If anything is wrong with her vehicle while it is in there, they let her know before they do anything to it. They have done an awesome job on her vehicle.

Maggie W.
Saturn Vue
06/01/2015
the people...always friendly and helpful...go out of their way.
I went in just to have snow tires removed when they noticed my inspection running out and oil needed changing. I was headed on 8 hour road trip and thankful all had been taken care of. Trust worthy and helpful...love these guys