CV
Cassie and Casey V.
Honda Fit
12/27/2016
Simple and friendly service.
Their honesty and reliable care.

Cleola H.
Perkinsville, NY
Mercury Mountaineer
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Cleola said she was not happy. She asked why did they check all these other parts when she only asked them to do was to check the fuel pump and give her an estimate. She stated she did not appreciate them checking out anything else on her vehicle.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 04/25/2016

Cleola called for an over the phone estimate for repairing the gas gauge on a vehicle we had never serviced before so we asked her to bring it in so we could see the vehicle and assess it for an estimate. We cant possibly give an accurate estimate without inspecting the vehicle. While we had it on the lift, we could see other problems and it is our responsibility and the way we do business to inform our customers so they can make an informed decision about repairing their vehicle. I sat down with Cleola personally and advised her without any pressure to make a decision. As I write this response, I am shocked that she left such a review for a free service we provided for her. Bob Keene.

BW
Ben And Saunya W.
New York
Dodge Durango
04/11/2016 Category: Service
Ben said he was taken advantage of. His wife brought their vehicle in and was charged $45 for a tire rotation.

CF
Crystal F.
Canaseraga, NY
Nissan Xterra
08/11/2015
Expensive for an hours worth of work.
I was not happy about my bill of $200 for an hours worth of work which included an inspection, 3 different filters that needed to be changed which only should have took about 15 minutes of that and a clean power stearing fluid which also should have took 15 minutes. Instead it took 0.30 for the inspection and 0.80 for the other 4 items. I was in and out in an hour so why be charged more than the hour I was there? I will look else where for future needs on my car.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 08/12/2015

Crystal, I am dissapointed that you were not completely satisfied with your first experience with my company. We can all agree that car repair and maintenance can be costly sometimes. I have built my pricing on our services very carefully in order to bring value to what you receive and to ensure we are also profitable, so we can be here in the future for our customers and employees. In good faith and hoping you will consider using our services again i am mailing you the .1hr of labor with tax totalling $9.06. Feel free to call me if you need any further explanation. Sincerely, Bob Keene

LV
Laura v.
Burlington, ON
07/03/2019
Thank you!
Our van broke down just as we were about to leave Stony Brook State Park for our 3 hour drive back home. Luckily the park recommended an excellent towing company who was able to call around and find out who could help us as it was past noon. The tow truck was there within 10 minutes and he had found Keene Automotive for us. They were prompt at finding the issue, letting us know the cost (reasonable) and letting us know how long it would take. They went out of their way to drive my husband back to the park where I was waiting with our two young sons so we could spend the afternoon together as a family enjoying the water instead of sitting in a waiting room. Then, when the van was ready, they drove back to pick him up, took our tent trailer along with and helped him hook up it up as well. Above and beyond service and so grateful they could fit us in same day to replace the alternator as we both had work commitments the following day. Thank you Keene Automotive!

CL
Chris L.
11/02/2018
Supports Veterans
When making the apt, the receptionist told me they close early on Fridays and that she would have to check if me coming in near closing time would be alright, it was. I brought my own oil with me. Once my oil change was complete, the owner remarked on my Veteran plates. He waved the fee entirely (including the oil filter) and thanked me for my service. I will be going to Keene for all my automotive needs from now on.

VZ
Victor Z.
Laval, QC
10/13/2018
Professional service
Вов Кееne and his team work professionally and honestly.
Нe shows attention and care of clients.
Рrices for services are reasonable.
Bob Keene help us but other three service centers refused to do hard job for fix my car.
Thank you Bob and I wish you great business.

EB
Ed B.
08/12/2018
Excellent & Friendly Service
As a first-time customer to Keene Automotive Repair I was impressed and extremely pleased with the service I received. In addition to a couple difficult repairs, such as replacing front blower motor, Bob and his crew spent the time and effort to diagnose and repair an intermittent problem. In addition to the very capable technical capabilities, Bob values you as a customer and honestly makes you feel welcome. I will be using Keene Automotive for as all my future service needs.

David L.
Atglen, PA
06/22/2018
Very professional service
We were driving from Canada to our home in southern pa. when our transmission gave out in dansville New York. I googled for an auto shop and keenes was 1 of 3 options we had, so I checked the reviews and it sounded like a good place. The instant I met Bob I knew we were in good hands. Bob checked our vehicle and gave me a quote to replace the tranny. He also helped us find a taxi and tried to help in any way he could to get us a ride back to our home. If I lived in dansville Keene would get all my auto work! Thanks Bob for your generosity and patience with my family!! Your acts of kindness and friendly service brightened our otherwise stressful day! God bless Keene automotive!!!!

DK

Ellen W.
Springwater, NY
Dodge Dakota
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said the staff at this business are all always very welcoming, helpful, and always do an excellent job.

Mike C.
Springwater, NY
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has known the owner, Mr. Keene, for 20 years as a customer. He is trustworthy, polite and stands behind his work.

TT
Tammy T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said it wasn't his fault it took a long time to get a part. It worked out at the end.

Daniel R.
Cohocton, NY
Kia Sportage
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the services provided by this business are always very thorough and good.

LR
Lonn R.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Lonn said the business is generous. They're kind, and they transport him around. He stated he would like to thank them for their service.

BQ
Bridget and Matt Q.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/06/2018
Best Service in town
Keene Automotive is always friendly and more importantly, accommodating. Thank you for the top notch service!

DF
Delores F.
Dodge Intrepid
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Delores said the staff were all so kind, nice and trustworthy. She said Bob is always so kind.

Andrew B.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a great job.

Brenda S.
12/27/2017
Service is always available within a few days and staff are friendly and informative.
My car is well looked after and any additional service needed is discussed and fully explained-allowing me to decide whether to proceed or not. The car comes back cleaned and looking good!

SR
Sherrie R.
12/24/2017
Car inspection
Friendly and excellent service. Very accommodating and stand behind their work.