4.5

IM
Iris M.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Very attentive and nice would come here again
BARBARA M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Hello Iris,

We at Kendall Hyundai would like to thank you very much for taking your time to complete Hyundai’s Survey, and appreciate the kind words.

SV
Sonia V.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Bueno
Muy buena atención y servicio
BARBARA M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Homestead, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Problems solved
Thank you Vicentina for your attention and professionalism. I want to extend my thanks to Wilber and Nelson (Service Department) for the patience, professionalism and help to resolve my problems too.

01/08/2021 Category: Service
My experience was awful.
The customer service is bad and the service department too. I was there for a safety recall and returned to the dealer after 40 minutes because my new car was overheated in the middle of the South Dixie Hwy. The personnel not pay attention about some wires shortcut and stop the fan the car. They fixed the problem and now I'm testing my new car. I hope not have more mechanic problems and return to this dealer. My experience was awful.
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

We at Kendall Hyundai thank you for your effort and time in completing Hyundai’s Survey. I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to give our Service Team All 5’s. We want to provide a 5 Start visit for you and would like to see if we can overcome the concerns you have. My name is Vicentina Gonzalez and I’m the Customer Relations Manager, I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to assist in this matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at 305-964-8856.

01/09/2021 Category: Service
5,000 maintenance and recall
Took my car for 5,000 oil change & tires rotation and to have it checked for a recent recall. All repairs done.

01/06/2021 Category: Service
Too long waiting for car maintenance.
I was at service dept. from noon to 4:30pm on Jan 2,2021 for a recall and 5,000 oil change and tires rotation. Too long.
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

01/05/2021 Category: Service
I was in error on my last review. I was misinformed. The Elantra was in for service on the high beams. Unfortunately somehow during shipping the new high beams were damaged and NOT the fault of the service department
My son will have the repair in Orlando this week
Sorry for the trouble that I caused.

01/02/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed
Bad experience this time. Defective parts and a waste of my time and morning
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

WW
William W.
12/29/2020 Category: Service
I must first acknowledge Joseph and his exceptional customer service. I am a customer service specialist with my company and I indeed know excellent service when I see it and Joseph made my service experience there easy and comfortable from arrival to departure by keeping me well informed throughout. He and the entire staff would definitely be highly recommended and complemented by me. Thanks to all.
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Cesar C.
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Servicio
Exelente
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

12/23/2020 Category: Service
Title?
I paid off my car and have not received my title
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

12/23/2020 Category: Service
High level of professionalism

12/22/2020 Category: Service
Well organized
The service is well performed and staff are knowledgeable and happy to answer questikns
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

GP
George P.
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional and friendly customer service
The very best in customer service. I’ll definitely be coming back for all my Hyundai needs.
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

KA
Kenny A.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Clean and fast
It was really fast and people were really nice
VICENTINA G. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020