Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.4

Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5rating 4.557377
Overall Rating 2.0163902/5Overall Rating 2.0163902/5rating 2.0163902rating 2.0163902rating 2.0163902

YM
Yeney M.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Sellers Representative (Helbert Cabrera)
My experience was great with the Seller Hebert Cabrera, his professionalism made me feel very confident, he explained every detail about the car that I was buying and also the maintenance service department is very pleasant every time that I go for car services.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Great and friendly
And timely service.

Mark H.
Cutler Bay, FL
Their excellent customer service
Adrian is the person that sold me my car. He is amazing. Every time I call him he’s always there to answer my questions and help me out. He’s a great salesman.

Joseph from car service was excellent. Explain everything that was done to my car. He made sure the mechanic was doing he’s job in a timely matter.

LP
Lynn P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
George is my "GO TO" person in the Service Dept. He's amazing! Just love dealing with Kendall Hyundai. Everyone has been so friendly and attentive. You all really take good care of my 2008 Sonata, which, thanks to your great Service Dept. and my following all the guidelines as far as when to bring my car back in for service ever since 2008, is still on the roads of South Florida! I have had very few problems with my Sonata over the years. I love my car, and do the required maintenance at your dealership, because I trust you. It makes all the difference in the world. I feel better taking my car into an authorized Hyundai dealership, even though it may cost a bit more, probably, at times, to do so. It gives me peace of mind. You really know your cars; how to diagnose and "treat them", and "nurse them" back to "optimal health". I also want to THANK MANAGEMENT for responding to my request (@a month or so ago) to re-install the "gourmet" coffee machine in the Reception Area inside the showroom. That was such a nice surprise...a little "reward" for your loyal customers that really means a lot. We sometimes choose to wait there with you, while our cars are being serviced. We so much appreciate the nice, clean, comfortable waiting area, and the amenities you provide for us. It shows you actually care about us. Thank you again.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Ms. Perrine,

We at Kendall Hyundai would like to thank you very much for taking your time to complete Hyundai’s Survey, and appreciate the kind words. We strive everyday to better serve our customers and always appreciate you and your continued support.

FC
Felix C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service on my Santa Fe
Service agent was great and I’m very satisfied with the overall experience
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Mr. Crego,

GM
Giovanna M.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Excelent!!!
Como siempre mi advicer Jorge Damian su profesionalismo y conocimiento.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Ms. Mora,

VM
Vijay M.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
good staff and good atmospher
your staff is extremly good and helpful.Mechanics are very good they know what they are doing.pleasant atmosphere.thanks
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

MF
Marcia F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service and attention to detail by service advisors
Aaron and Jaime (service advisors) were cordial and efficient and took charge of my issue (dead battery).

Ms. Forgione

AA
Amado A.
Hialeah, FL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Good service from service advisor george

Mr. Alonso

Jesus S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service:) Been going to this dealer for three years And their professional and courteous 100% satisfied!!!
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Mr. Sio,

CR
Carlos R.
11/01/2019
Muy Buen Trato
Excellent support as a sales team and very well coordinated with finance and administration.
Excelente atención de parte del equipo de ventas y muy vien coordinados con la parte administrativa.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Mr. Romero,

AO
Alba O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Above average
Excellent customer service, Special thanks to Bill Mecham and his staff . Is refreshing to find people in this industry who really care about your needs.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Ms.Ospina

SG
Steven G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
if you are tired of reading, but like a good suspense thriller, just visit this dealer, and be prepared for the unexpected, sign alfred hitckcock
1 hour 15 minute wait in my car. had a 1030 am appointment oct 28. saw my service adviser at 1145 am.oil change and tire rotation done by 3pm. car was not handling properly. returned the vehicle to find 2 of the 5 lugnuts missing from the passenger front tire. recommend this dealership if you have the entire day off, and want to meet, the sales manager, the service director, and the service manager, all of whom were super guys. they immediately ascertained the problem, repaired the cockeyed tire, and added 2 more lugnuts, with free gas for both my vehicles, so i left satisfied, and hopeful that next visit will be less stressful
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Mr. Grant,

We at Kendall Hyundai thank you for your effort and time in completing Hyundai’s Survey.

I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to give our Service Team All 5’s. We want to provide a 5 Star visit for you and
would like to see if we can overcome the concern’s you have.

My name is Ana Garcia and I’m the Customer Experience Manager, I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to assist in this
matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at 305-964-8900 or via email @ anagarcia@kendallhyundai.net

OF
Oscar F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
the service is great from the greeter to the service advisor to cashier etc. I will keep going to
kendall Hyundai
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Mr. Fernandez,

NM
Naida M.
10/27/2019
Léase
Amado es mi preferido en ese dealer muy profesional y todo un caballero. Su servicio es excelente llevo 5 carros en léase en ese lugar y siempre me atiende el. Con las mejores ofertas y su excelente servicio.
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Sra. Morales,

Soy la gerente de Servicio al Consumidor,  Kendall Hyundai nos gustaría agradecerle por tomarse su tiempo para completar la Encuesta y aprecia las amables palabras.

Esperamos poder ayudarle con el servicio de su vehículo
necesidades en el futuro.

Atentamente,

Thank you Kendall Hyundai for always providing good customer service
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Mr. Carrasquero

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ana from customer service did really care about my concerns and she really stepped up to solve all my car issues.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Really bad service experience and I'm still waiting for some parts to arrive after they had my car for over a week, and it has been like 3 weeks already and no news from the dealer
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Ms. Jaen

Thank you for taking my call today in order to discuss your concerns that you have.

I will look into the status of the parts for your vehicle and the other concerns as well.

As per our conversation I will send the rescore so you can give us a 5 star rating.

We look forward to assisting you with your vehicles service needs in the future.

WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Ms. Jaen,

As per our telephone conversation, the rescore was sent out yesterday, please check your email as well as your your spam folder in your email.

Thank you again for time.

Customer Experience Manager