4.4

burga N.
West Palm Beach, FL
10/20/2019
great service
we bought a used hyundai yesterday, and Amado was very helpful and not pushy.
He worked with us on price and we are happy with the car we bought.
would highly recommend

NA
Niurka A.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Not great at all!
I love the brand; service needs improvement.
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Ms. Alonso,

I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to give our Service Team All 5’s. We want to provide a 5 Star visit for you and
would like to see if we can overcome the concern’s you have.

matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at 305-964-8900 or you may contact me via email @ anagarcia@kendallhyundai.net to discuss further and schedule a convenient time to speak.

WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Ms. Alonso

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me tonight reagrding your concerns.  Once again we only what to provide a 5 Star Service and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to meeting your expectations.

Sincerely

on behalf of Bill Mecham, SErvice Director

RN
Raquel N.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service & follow through by service representative !
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Ms. Nedelman,

AK
Anita K.
Friendly people.
The staff at Kendall Hyundai are excellent at keeping you informed of updates. Ana Garcia was very helpful and easy to work with.

Anita
Wait time to drop off a car should not take an hour, what is the point of having an appointment if the wait is that long!
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Ms. Klynott,

would like to see if we can overcome the concern’s you have.

matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at 305-964-8900 to further discuss.

Ms. klynott,

I have attempted to contact you on serveral occasional and have not been able to.

I have reached out to via email in order to schedule a time to speak regarding your concerns as well as explaing the things we are implementing at Kendall Hyundia to always better serve out customers.

Please let me know what is a good tie to call or please contact me at 305-964-8900 or my cell number provided on voicmeail.

Ms. Klynott,

Thank you for returning my call today and for sharing your concerns and your experiene at your last service visit.

As per our conversation I advsied of the changes we are implementing in order to better serve our custoers.

Thank you for agreeing to rescore us at a 5* and we look forward to better serving you.

Please feel free to contact me at my cell number provided via email or via email.

EM
Eddy M.
West Miami, FL
10/12/2019 Category: Service
3 hours for change oil
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Mr. Martinez,

We at Kendall Hyundai thank you for your effort and time in completing Hyundai’s Survey. I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to give our Service Team All 5’s. We want to provide a 5 Start visit for you and would like to see if we con overcome the concern’s you have. My name is Ana Garcia and I’m the Customer Experience Manager, I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to assist in this matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at 305-964-8900 or via email: anagarcia@kendallhyundai.net

Look forward to speaking with you in order to resolve this matter.

Mr. Martinez,

I have attempted to contact you reagrding your concerns and have been unable reach you.

Please contact me in order to discuss your last service appointment ,so we may better serve you on your next service visit.

Best Wishes,

BL
Baljit L.
Homestead, FL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Car Repair
John L They keep you smiling and wanting to come back for more. They need to streamline the check in for car repair. It took 40 minutes sitting in my car waiting to speak to a service manager and check a car in , for an oil change and rotation , even with an appointment Saturday at 12 o’clock . I could have gone to a quick change oil company and be completed in 15 minutes. You need to film without employees knowing .You will see some doing ballet dancing all over the place. I come back because of George, he is great and does a great job for years. Do not lose him ! ! Arron is very good and try’s hard his co workers are not very helpful. You need to create team work .
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Baljit Larkey

We at Kendall Hyundai would like to thank you very much for taking your time to complete Hyundai’s Survey, and appreciate the kind words. We are currently in the process of making changes to better our check-in and greeting of our customers as well as our quick lube service turn around time by adding more lube technicians and extending our hours (quick lube only), the changes will come in the near future.

WN
William N.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Very profesional

Mr.Napoles,

We at Kendall Hyundai would like to thank you very much for taking your time to complete Hyundai’s Survey, and appreciate the kind words. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicles service needs in the future.

on behalfof Bill Mecham, Service Director

Juliana R.
Homestead, FL
10/06/2019
Great cars and price
Cesar Cáceres is excellent car salesman

Ms. rodriguez,

Ana Garcia,

Jorge R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Excelente atención muy profesionales!
Sigan con el servicio profesional que estan ofreciendo los recomiendo gracias!

Mr. Rojas,

David H.
Princeton, FL
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
the as visor who attended to me Onel (the gringo) excellent treatment.
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Raul A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service and quality
People were friendly and willing to help
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Mr. Acosta,

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Great job!!!!
I had no air conditioning on my car
The staff had a great response to fix the issue in hours plus the warranty work excellent
My next service will be with them
And my next car a Hyundai
WILLIAM L M., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Jack T.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Easy access and quick service
Love that they accept service coupons