Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.4

Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5Overall Rating 4.557377/5rating 4.557377
Overall Rating 2.0163902/5Overall Rating 2.0163902/5rating 2.0163902rating 2.0163902rating 2.0163902

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ana from customer service did really care about my concerns and she really stepped up to solve all my car issues.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Really bad service experience and I'm still waiting for some parts to arrive after they had my car for over a week, and it has been like 3 weeks already and no news from the dealer

Ms. Jaen

Thank you for taking my call today in order to discuss your concerns that you have.

I will look into the status of the parts for your vehicle and the other concerns as well.

As per our conversation I will send the rescore so you can give us a 5 star rating.

We look forward to assisting you with your vehicles service needs in the future.

WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Ms. Jaen,

As per our telephone conversation, the rescore was sent out yesterday, please check your email as well as your your spam folder in your email.

Thank you again for time.

Customer Experience Manager
on behalf of Bill Mecham, Service Director
Kendall Hyundai / GenesisofKendall
15685 S. Dixie Hwy

AK
Anita K.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people.
The staff at Kendall Hyundai are excellent at keeping you informed of updates. Ana Garcia was very helpful and easy to work with.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Anita
Wait time to drop off a car should not take an hour, what is the point of having an appointment if the wait is that long!
WILLIAM L M. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Ms. Klynott,

We at Kendall Hyundai thank you for your effort and time in completing Hyundai’s Survey.

I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to give our Service Team All 5’s. We want to provide a 5 Star visit for you and
would like to see if we can overcome the concern’s you have.

My name is Ana Garcia and I’m the Customer Experience Manager, I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to assist in this
matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at 305-964-8900 to further discuss.

Ms. klynott,

I have attempted to contact you on serveral occasional and have not been able to.

I have reached out to via email in order to schedule a time to speak regarding your concerns as well as explaing the things we are implementing at Kendall Hyundia to always better serve out customers.

Please let me know what is a good tie to call or please contact me at 305-964-8900 or my cell number provided on voicmeail.

Ms. Klynott,

Thank you for returning my call today and for sharing your concerns and your experiene at your last service visit.

As per our conversation I advsied of the changes we are implementing in order to better serve our custoers.

Thank you for agreeing to rescore us at a 5* and we look forward to better serving you.

Please feel free to contact me at my cell number provided via email or via email.

AR
Ariel R.
10/10/2018
Very good attention Customer Services
On October 10, I went to Hyunday Services to perform wheel change and wheel alignments on my Hyundai car.
On that occasion the experience was bad, I waited for 3 hours and at the end the service was incomplete since the machine was broken. I must confess that the attention received on that occasion by Angel Perez was correct and apologized for the inconvenience.
The customer service contacted me by phone asking for an apology for the service, inviting me to come back to perform the pending service. On November 1 I went to perform the pending service and on this occasion Hyundai Services complied with the scheduled services both in time and quality.
Very good attention from Angel Perez and the technical service and if I previously filed a claim, today I am satisfied with the follow-up and solution to the claim filed.
I will continue as usual to attend Hyundai Services for scheduled maintenance.

10/10/2018
Poor Services
I went there on a Wednesday October 10 at 11: 00 am for an oil change and 4 wheels aligment thinking that it would have been quick and they made me stay there for three hours because the 12 to 1 pm all the employees were having lunch. Then they said that the machine for my wheel alignment was broken too. I asked them for a claim sheet, they didn’t have that either. I had to stay there for three hours for a service that should have lasted 45 mint at the end I am not even sure they made the oil change correctly. Very poor service at Kendall Hyundai.
ANGEL P., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Someone will contact you shortly.

ANGEL P., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle needs

DF
Doris F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I am very happy with the outcome of my disappointment!
The service director called me and they will install my air filter at no charge to me. I really love to come to Kendall Hyundai since they always satisfies my needs. I've been a Customer for at least one year and I would not take my vehicle any where else then Kendall Hyundai service is "GREAT"

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great! but disappointed
Service is great, the mechanic Roberto was excellent but he could not change my air filter since there were non in stock.
ANGEL P., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

thank you for your feedback. some will contact you shortly.

ANGEL P., Service Director from Kendall Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you. we appreciate your business.

NJ
02/13/2018 Category: Service
They followed up with me after my services to make sure everything was satisfactory. Always resolve all (if any) issues. I appreciate all of their help and hard work.

02/13/2018 Category: Service
Do not service here
Take forever. Poo lounge. Want to overcharge/complete more services than is really necessary.
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Job
Sergio did an excellent job in identifying a problem with the steering wheel of the car. I was not aware the problem existed.

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Close to my house.
The technician that took care of my car identify a problem with the steering wheel. Great job.
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

12/14/2017 Category: Service
my experience
Returned my car to correct the problem. (steering wheel on crooked). Jamie, the person that helped me the most was very apologetic and truly concerned about correcting the issue. I was happy. My car drives well and I feel confident that my car was properly taken care of at the time.

12/14/2017 Category: Service

Hany S.
Hialeah, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Thanks for all your help

10/26/2017 Category: Service

08/23/2017 Category: Service
OK
OK
VICTORIA F. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you. We value and appreciate your business.

AC
Alvaro C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Because the service was completely great
They provide mi a rental car for the day

07/20/2017 Category: Service
My car still working not well
Alvaro Castaneda

RE
Ryan E.
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Alain is the best
Ask for Alain. Service is thorough and quality. What they lack in speed, they gain in complete service.

06/16/2017 Category: Service
Slow service
Whether or not you have an appointment plan on 2 hours or more for an oil change.
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Service writers
Able to correct my issue with my vehicle and thank you Josh for your help and constant follow up

06/14/2017 Category: Service
not at all happy with the service dept.
find another dealer for service
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

HK
Howard K.
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Made good on issue
We had a major issue, that I was unhappy with but the service department took over and followed through and did a great job of making the customer satisfied.Thank you both Raul and Sergio for being so professional and taking care of the customer.

06/05/2017 Category: Service
The vehicles drivers seat came off the track,and they want to charge us 1400dollars to fix it.and then they charged us 145 dollars just to look at it.we own 2 Hyundai'sand these will probably be our last.very disappointed.
Very disappointed
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 06/07/2017

Coral Gables, FL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Review
Customer service was great/honest 5 stars- Maintenance took too long and was over priced compared to other possibilities I should have looked into before. Was at the dealership for my appointment at 10am -2:00pm+ to get recall, struts, alignment and pads changes. Car is also making new sounds that it did not before the check up.

04/13/2017 Category: Service
Below average
Was expensive - Had to waste half of my day to get brake pads and a simple recall completed
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 04/13/2017

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Jorge Damien
He was nice and profesional, service was ok, Dealer charges overpriced.

Excessive charges, too expensive
Won't be back
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

MQ
Marco Q.
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai has agreed to give me a refund for my complaint
My original review was in no way about the service advisor. The manager has reached out to me and agreed to give me a full refund. He invited me back to discuss the situation which I agreed.

04/12/2017 Category: Service
PAID FOR OIL CHANGE AND OIL WAS NOT CHANGED!
Recently took my car to Hyundai for an oil leak. I was quoted $400 to get it fixed, so I went somewhere else. To my shock, the person who fixed it confirm oil had been changed in a long time, and I had recently (about a month ago) taken it to the dealer for the oil change. I want a refund for the service I paid for in which the dealer never provided.
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

Travette M.
Alexandria, LA
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I went in today for my mirror repair Raul was quick and great. Jean also helped with the chip repair on my front window. The cashier was speedy and courteous this time around everything about todays visit was exceptional

04/04/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
No customer service at all
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 04/05/2017

LD
Loyce D.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Thank you, Sergio T.
I want to personally thank Sergio T. for doing a following up to my survey. He promptly returned my call, which I have never received before after complaining. He did resolve my issue with the over-payment. If you keep him and listen to him, Kendall Hyundai can be a great place to take your car for car care. Thank you again, Sergio.

03/21/2017 Category: Service
I Hate Kendall Hyundai
Every time my husband takes my car in they ALWAYS charge him for something that he did not go in there for. This last time took the cake. An online appointment quoted me a price of $233.00 for what I wanted done, no more no less, and it ended up costing us $478.50. Didn't see anything done differently from the $233 quoted when I made the appointment. Still don't know why it cost so much! Not happy!!!! I want the difference refunded. This is ridiculous!!!!
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 03/23/2017

Jesus F.
Miami Gardens, FL
02/09/2017 Category: Service
These surveys are useless
These surveys are useless. Buying a sonata, before the age of two starts with a noise in the engine and they send you to change the gas for the one of greater octanage. That solution is much more money costs. Then it is that the engines of their cars are of very poor quality and before the year they no longer serve.

02/09/2017 Category: Service
They could not remove the noise to the engine, they told me they could not.
To sell cars are very good. Then they leave you helpless. Now I have no one to raise my complaint. I keep paying for a car with engine problems. The guarantee is a lie.
SERGIO T. from Kendall Hyundai responded on 02/15/2017

I'm sorry that you're unhappy but we test drove the car with you and found this to be normal operating at this time there is noting futher that we can do again I apologize