DONNA R.
Homer Glen, IL
04/05/2018
EVERY time I bring my car in for service I have always been extremely satisfied!
Kennedy Auto is a place you want to take your vehicle when you need service!!! The Owner oversees all and makes sure that you understand the issue (if there is one), the cost and alternatives available to you (if any). I hope they are there forever because I would not go anywhere else!

RV
Robert V.
Crown Point, IN
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees took care of his vehicle.

JOE W.
03/31/2018
Great Service as Always
This is my 3rd time coming here and they always do a great job. I appreciate the great service and honest work.

DAVID H.
South Holland, IL
Pontiac Sunfire
03/20/2018
Head gasket
Took car in they said it was a head gasket. They offered to buy car but i declined. Went to pick up car next day and it wouldnt start. Which we were told it was hydraulic lock. Got the car towed back to the house. Car started up everytime. Tow cost 100 which wasnt needed but not sure what was done to prevent it from starting so i could drive off. When i didnt sell it possibly this was done to persuade me to sell it. Not a good feeling and wont ever go back
Bill R. from Kennedy Auto Service responded on 03/30/2018

We ary sorry that your visit was unpleasant. Your vehicle was brought in with a complaint  of a coolant leak and the vehicle had been overheated 4 times. We performed a cooling system test and did find the head gasket was leaking externally and internally into the combustion chamber. This did cause the engine to become hyraulic locked. We infomed you of our findings and gave you an estimate. Due to the cost of the repair we offered if you did not want to put the money into it we would purchase it for scrap. Once you got the car home and it sat, the coolant drained past the piston rings, clearing the hydraulic lock. Nothing was done to your vehicle to stop it from starting by us. The vehicle overheating multiple times did.

Kennedy Auto Service

Jacquelyn M.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Jacquelyn said the business did a good job and it was quick.

Maurcio S.
Buick Rendezvous
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Mauricio said that the business was able to service his vehicle in a timely manner.

AP
Armando P.
Indiana
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Armando said the business was an overall good experience. He was provided with a summary of the cost and they answered all of his questions.

AP
Alex P.
Chevrolet Lumina
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the customer service was great, his vehicle came out great, and the problem was fixed.

TW
Twan W.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Uplander
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Twan said the service was wonderful and excellent. He went in thinking there was something wrong with the vehicle, and the employee found out it was something else.

Dan R.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Dan said this business has fair prices on tires.

LA
Lynn A.
Portage, IN
02/25/2018
Dishonesty doesn’t win the race
Used my debit card here on Thursday. On Sunday my debit card company reported fraudulent charges which they stopped. Now I have to get a new card. The last time I used my card was at McDonald’s a week and a half ago. Kinda funny! South Carolina Furniture was the culprit. I’ve never been there. I live in Indiana .

LA
Lynn A.
Portage, IN
02/22/2018
Never Again
I had to pay $93.65 for a diagnostic check. I already had one a week before and had the paperwork with me. I went here for convenience. I wasn’t informed about the diagnostic charge until after it had been done. I also didn’t know they were going to do another one. I assumed they would go by my paperwork. Never assume. I was told they don’t waive this fee even if I have them do the work. I chose to go elsewhere. If I had been told upfront, I wouldn’t have left my car in the first place.

Stacee H.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Stacee said it was his first time there and he liked how the person he spoke to explained their procedures to him. He was impressed with their politeness and thoroughness.

Michael S.
Buick LeSabre
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he likes the business.

AN
Amber N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Amber said this business did an okay job with diagnosing her vehicle.

EH
went in for oil change -- fast and courteous service -- missed seeing Chester

FR
Felipe R.
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Felipe said the facility did a good job.

Stosh W.
Dyer, IN
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Stosh said this facility is old school and also very straightforward, which he really appreciates.

EQ
Erica Q.
Pontiac G6
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Erica said she would recommend this business.

CT
Cory T.
IN
Ram 2500
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Cory said the business was great. The staff got his vehicle in quickly and serviced just as quickly. It was good service.