Buddy B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Buddy said he went to this business to have his tires rotated, and one of the employees forgot to tighten one of the lug nuts.

Shadi H.
Isuzu Ascender
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Shadi said they did an awesome job and the price is good.

BL
BRUCE L.
01/02/2019
Reliable and honest.
I always know my vehicle will be thuroughly looked into, and repaired properly. Love dealing with these honest and efficient folks. Thank you Kenny, Randy and guys.

WR
WOODY R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/24/2018
I love Kenny’s.
I love Kenny’s. I wanted referred by a friend 18 years ago. I never go anywhere else. They’ve worked on everything I’ve owned, Corvette, SL500, Ford Falcon, Ford Ranchero..... everything from classics to modern. Always fair and fast. Recently they did same day service on the rear brakes on my SL500. I couldn’t be happier with Kenny’s. And the lead tech, Randy is the best there is.

EB
Eathan B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Eathan said the work was very well done, and it was an excellent visit.

GH
George H.
Tempe, AZ
Lexus ES 300
12/20/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees took care of everything. They completed service at a good price.

Melissa M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the business does only the work that is asked for, and they do suggest but never perform anything without permission.

JENNIFER S.
Toyota Venza
12/06/2018
Always great service
The service is always great, fast friendly and thorough.

FR
FRANK R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/06/2018
Engine light
As usual they did an outstanding job!!!!

DIANN C.
Toyota Sequoia
12/03/2018
The Best auto service in Arizona.
Kenny and staff are the best. I hve been a loyal customer since 2013 and will continue to allow them time with us. I will recommend them always. Best customer service in the valley.

FG
FRANK G.
11/28/2018
Customer Service is their priority
Several repairs on several different cars and the results are excellent everytime. Reasonable rates and a friendly attitude

Jay L.
Tempe, AZ
Toyota Camry Solara
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Jay said they gave him good service, they were helpful, nice guys, and he was very happy with them. He stated he will be bringing his vehicle back for a further job.

GM
Gearold M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Gearold said the staff went over the top and beyond, to service his vehicle.

BR
BILL R.
Chandler, AZ
Mazda CX-9
11/17/2018
Poor Communication makes this place not so good.
I dropped my car and asked for them to take a look at it and let me know if the engine was okay because the engine light was on for the past few days. I also asked them to figure out why it drove so rough when I excellerated. I was asked if there was anything else and so I then requested an oil change. He wrote everything down on a sheet of paper and I felt he was conscientious and professional. They kept my car over night. No one called me so l called the next day in the afternoon. They said they would call me back -but no one did. The next day (day 3) I called again to find out the status of my car. They said it was ready to be picked up never revealing what work was done nor how much it would cost. I felt very uneasy because I have been taken advantage of by mechanics in the past. I would have appreciated a curtesy call to get permission prior to doing any work on my car once they discovered the problem and given my options to remedy the problem. When I arrived I was told that they repaired a whole in “something” and then charged $99.. No oil change was mentioned or status of my engine discussioned. I was happy to get my car back because it’s my only source of transportation but I’m not sure whether my engine is okay or they merely disconnected the engine light. No one said why my engine light was on in the first place. My car still has the same driving problem it had so I don’t feel confident that the problem was repaired. They don’t seem to like explaining things repair work with the customer and I don’t know enough about cars to ask specific questions. So, no I don’t think I’ll be going back unless I have no other choice.

Christphor C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Christphor said the service was quick and the pricing was good.

SANDRA S.
Kia Spectra
11/11/2018
Awesome workers.
Awesome workmanship... Great prices...

RO
Robin O.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the service was good and cheap.

AL
Austin L.
Buick Regal
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Austin said that vehicle was finished in a timely manner

SR
Sheri R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said the whole experience was great. The prices were good and so was the quick service. The customer service was very nice.

Cindy W.
Chandler, AZ
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the employees helped her out tremendously. Kenny and the crew are good people, took care of her and were very kind. They're a fantastic group of guys and she appreciated their help.