Madison Heights, MI
07/03/2019
Great Service!
They are very accommodating and provided great and speedy service!

CD
Craig D.
Chesterton, IN
Jeep Liberty
07/02/2019
SUPER BUSINESS
We were traveling from Indiana to California and our Jeep broke down. They went out of their way to help. Even driving us to a hotel since the part wouldn't be in til the morning. He opened up on a sat. to install a new radiator. My son had to he in California for a new job and thanks to them we made it there in plenty of time. Wonderful people. 10 stars plus. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.

Shawn M.
Kenesaw, NE
06/28/2019
Outstanding service.
My daughter had some issues with her Jeep. They got her jeep in and out the next day, which was very important, because she has two small children.they listened, to me . And provided an fast Very courteous service. I'd recommend their shop to anyone. Thanks guys.

TK
Tom K.
Shawano, WI
06/27/2019
Stranger in town
Visiting from out of town when I had truck trouble. Got a reference from a friendly stranger at the parts store. They got me right in and fixed up. Would advise their services to everyone

MA
Marcus A.
Bountiful, UT
06/27/2019
Timely and helpful
Matt and his team were very helpful in being timely and helping us get our car in and on the road. We were very grateful for their assistance and making sure our Kerr was roadworthy on our trip across the country

Sally M.
Lincoln Zephyr
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Sally said the staff is just friendly and helpful and get her in right away.

BD
Bernard D.
American Motors Eagle
06/26/2019
Good service and a great atmosphere
This is Sap at Ken’s Automotive is great

06/26/2019
Great diagnosis of problem, fair and reasonable pricing.

Annette M.
Aurora, NE
06/21/2019
Always great service!
This group has never let me down!

LG
Lois G.
Dodge Caliber
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Lois said she trusts the staff, they communicate well.

Mary B.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Mary said this business always fixes her vehicle. She wouldn't trust anyone else. They did a good job.

Janice R.
Doniphan, NE
05/30/2019
Daughters car
Ken’s always gets my car in right away. Today’s visit was quick. Just needed my daughters car to be checked out before she took a long trip. I trust Ken’s with all my vehicles.

HA
Heidi A.
05/24/2019
My wife has mini van that was making wheel noise, and without a doubt we knew where to go! We took van to Matt, and within 4 hours picked it back up repaired at a very reasonable price! Service my family and I can count on.

Annette M.
Aurora, NE
05/14/2019
Always dependable...
Matt and team are awesome! Always ready to serve...

DK
Dennis K.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/24/2019
very timely service
I got a call back within an hour or two of bringing car in an d was told what needed to be done. It was done within a couple of hours then.

JE
Jan E.
Dodge Dakota
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Jan said they are the best.

LO
Larry O.
04/22/2019
Quality of work is great
Matt was right on what my truck needed.

R

MF
Matt F.
04/18/2019
Always get great service
Knowledgeable and always give great service. I have been going to Ken's Auto for years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic.

Mike B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place was great, they got him in on short notice and got him out when they said they would.