Taunton, MA
04/16/2019
Great place
I had a flat tire drove in the owner was very nice , the service was fast and good price
I would recommend them to friends and family

RF
richard f.
Taunton, MA
04/14/2019
As always completely satisfied with the service i get when i bring my vehicles in. They always try to do whats best for the customer.

Andy S.
Audi S3
04/11/2019
Great prices, Fantastic service!
I have been dealing with Kenwood tire for about 18 years and have always had the best experience. Spencer is an absolute pleasure to deal with and really wants to make your experience there one to remember. Wouldn’t go to anyone else for tires and mechanical services. Top notch.

BA
Billy a.
Stoughton, MA
03/27/2019
Great Place
It was my first time here it was recommended by a friend as the best alignment shops around. I can say it was a great experience. I was greeted right away and within 1 hr I was out of there. The prices were also very fair. I would definitely recommend them and plan on using them again in the future.

Jim R.
Chrysler 300
03/18/2019
Another solid job!
Quick appointment - quick reliable service!

KC
Kurtis C.
Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2019
Awesome
Fast friendly and affordable service
Great job Spencer thank you!

ZW
Zach W.
North Easton, MA
03/15/2019
Kenwood is awesome
They were very nice and the place was clean, awesome waiting room and great service.

BD
BRIAN D.
Attleboro, MA
Chevrolet Caprice
03/08/2019
Best place around
Super friendly and knowledgeable folks. Sean knows his stuff when it comes to alignments. You can’t beat Kenwood Tire & Auto! Recommended to friends.

PH
Patrick H.
Brockton, MA
Dodge Charger
03/07/2019
Awesome Service !
Had my tires , balanced and rotated on my supercar , also tire pressure checked and filled with complimentary nitrogen , in and out without any problems , comfortable waiting area , prompt services as well as fair prices for the area , have been here for service needs in past and nothing has changed ! excellant service !

LC
LORI C.
Middleboro, MA
02/27/2019
Very comfortable and clean !! waiting area
I felt like Kenwood Tire was very honest in telling me what type of tire I needed .

ER
Everett R.
02/26/2019
They remember your name
The service was quick. I appreciated the fact that they remembered who I was even though it had been some time since I had been there.

02/24/2019
Great Service!
I am so happy to have found Kenwood Tire and Auto Service! Every experience I've had at Kenwood has been positive, professional, and friendly. On several occasions, I have left my car for service and came later to pick it up. The last time I needed service, I waited in their clean, comfortable waiting area. I was actually hoping they didn't finish too quickly because I was enjoying the break from an otherwise busy schedule. I highly recommend Kenwood Tire & Auto Service!!

Mark B.
Lakeville, MA
02/24/2019
Reliable Service
Car was recently purchased and Kenwood did a general inspection. As usual they are very detailed and thorough. I can always trust them and they do a great job

FJ
Frances J.
West Bridgewater, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019
132000+
Thanks very much for excellent service and pleasant place to wait.

MICHELE G.

Brockton, MA
2018 Z71 DOBBINS
If you ever need anything for your Vehicle These are your Guys
Absolutely Awesome Place--Take Great care of your Vehicle
Awesome Customer Service and Will provide the Best Information for what you need done
Best Suspension Choice and Tires were Giving to me by Spenser and i Trusted his Opinion!
My Vehicle Looks AWESOME Guys
See you again next Year for the Lift to be Put on

Thanks,

Scott D.
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks, Scott, nice to meet you and thanks for your business!

Mike H.
Abington, MA
Very good service
Timely internet reservation and great onsite service with very good pricing
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for your business Mike.

Jim G.
Middleboro, MA
Accomadate
I delayed my battery replacement until the two day bitter chill did me in. After the second day of jump starting my car Friday after work I iimmediatley called Kenwood and asked Bobby if if could come in tomorrow at his convenience to replace my battery. After explaining that he was pretty fully booked, he asked if I could come in for 7:30! I did, the battery was replaced before I could critique the art gallery in the waiting room...next time! Thanks for the help and accommodation
Spencer C. from Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Anytime Jim. Thanks for your business!

David L.
Randolph, MA
02/01/2019
Great caring and professional people
They always do a great job on the service .

Thanks David.