Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.8571457/5Overall Rating 3.8571457/5Overall Rating 3.8571457/5rating 3.8571457rating 3.8571457

Cincinnati, OH
Satisfied Customer
Great car, great service!

Michael S.
Villa Hills, KY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Good dealership
Good people, good service. Very happy, no complaints. Thats what I like.

Jeremy M.
Aurora, IN
2020 Hyundai Veloster
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have service done.
I had a great experience getting my first service done to my new car. The service advisor was great and listened to my concerns. The only problem I had was I wanted my tires rotated and the balance checked due to a vibration at certain speeds, which wasn't done and not written in the repair order. Besides that, I had a great experience.

Walton, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/30/2019 Category: Service
N/A
Service was done on time as expected.

John K.
Erlanger, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
The 15000 mile service was done completely to my satisfaction including the software update required by Hyundai.

GN

Florence, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Review
I went into the dealership without an appointment and was warmly greeted. I needed to get a test on my car battery and a good thing I did! It registered very low. Your staff installed a new battery and I was on my way in 30 minutes. Excellent service!!

Lanny B.

Vanessa J.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
customer service is good
Usually quick service. This time it took longer.

Fort Wright, KY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
gas tank door switch was broken.
Amy in Service got my problem fixed quickly and was very helpful. The shuttle service was great too.

ES
Edward S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Car buyer
Good friendly service I got my car serviced in a timely manner. I went in for oil change I like the muti-point inspection with honest opinion.

SF
Susan F.
Union, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Our service was excellent and thorough. Amy was a great representative of the company.

Stacy S.
Walton, KY
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
What a great experience. Awesome.
Amy on service department was the consumate professional. What a great Ambassador.

Sue H.
Villa Hills, KY
4 star
Easy to get there,friendly people

John F.
Burlington, KY
On time
Except

PH
Paul H.
Last visit
All previous experiences were very positive. I appreciate you addressing my concerns.

Service survey
My comments were made above.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 10/24/2019

I am very sorry to hear about your experience.  I will be in touch with you later today about your concerns.

Joel Vossmeyer
Kerry Hyundai of Florence

WW
Warren W.
Ludlow, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Barbara Walker
Kind and pleasant person at desk, finished job exactly when I was told it would be ready.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Trying to get hold of service department was difficult I left several voice messages and no one called back. Later I found out several employees were out sick, but a return call would have been nice

CK
Carol K.
Crittenden, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/16/2019 Category: Service
CK
The woman at service desk is on the ball.....busy busy. Was kind and friendly. Get her some help.

LH
Linda H.
Burlington, KY
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendliness of employees
I took my car in for oil change. I was immediately greeted by Amy who knew me by name. Even though I did not have an appointment, my car was quickly taken back and my wait in the always pleasant waiting room was only approximately a half hour. While Amy recommended two flushings (radiator? and one other) I did not have that money in my budget on this visit so I will schedule next month. As busy as Joel is, he always says hello to me. I'm lucky to have these folks taking care of me and my car.
JOEL V., Service Manager from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  I am always delighted to see you when you come to our dealership.  We look forward to seeing you again.  Have a great week.

Joel Vossmeyer