Kerry Hyundai of Florence

Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.7894737/5Overall Rating 3.7894737/5Overall Rating 3.7894737/5rating 3.7894737rating 3.7894737
Overall Rating 2.42105/5Overall Rating 2.42105/5rating 2.42105rating 2.42105rating 2.42105

Jonathan S.
Ft Mitchell, KY
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
I went to the Kerry Nissan dealership for service because of my last experience at Kerry Hyundai Florence was so bad. They totally overcharged my fiance for basic services and would not explain what the charges were to me or my fiance other than that's what we always charged. No matter how many times I requested a call back, none was ever provided. The Nissan dealership always treated my great and I will continue to have my service done there. I recommend Kerry Nissan, but not Kerry Hyundai until they finally reach out to me to try to make it better again for me.

CD

Cleves, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Always amazing.
I'm on my 2nd lease from Kerry Hyundai. The service department is fantastic. Fast and efficient. I could not be happier.

TC
Terry C.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice
I wish the prices were a little lower
We did receive excellent service

Ludlow, KY
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Sneaky
Took my Sonata in for 5 recalls, which are supposed to be free of charge. Was charged $110 diagnostic fee and not informed until I picked up the car. Was told over $1100 additional repairs needed and had them done elsewhere for $330. They would have charged me $23+tax to replace the $3 light bulb next to the license plate.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 06/17/2019

I'm sorry to hear what happened.  I will review your last visit and I will contact you.

Joel Vossmeyer

Carol K.
Crittenden, KY
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Ck
Service guys are helpful and awesome.

Cincinnati, OH
06/07/2019 Category: Service
They were very nice and courteous
Their staff was very courteous and professional. The services were completed above my expectations! Great service and great staff!

ER
Elisa R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Close to Home....professional...courteous.....always pleasant
Thank you to the fine auto mechanic for fixing my rear brake . Thank you to Christine Scott....Thank you for listening to me and making note of the symptoms that I was experiencing with my car. I am so grateful that Kerry Hyundai is close by.
A special thank you to Tyrone for his shuttle service....such a nice man...............................

Anastasia B.

William S.
Covington, KY
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service
I provided details earlier in this review.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 06/05/2019

I will be in touch with you to discuss further what took place during your last service visit.

Joel Vossmeyer
Kerry Hyundai

Burlington, KY
06/01/2019 Category: Service
I typically get serviced at this location. My recent visit has been one of my best experiences. The employee at the counter was friendly and helpful.

Michael W.
Walton, KY
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great sales people
Everyone there is so helpful and friendly. They are very knowledgeable about their vehicles. They have been accommodating and efficient from the day of my purchase which was the easiest purchase I have ever had the pleasure of making. No wear down process, just find out what the customer wants, test drive it, and make it happen!

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Always get great service

LH
Linda H.
Burlington, KY
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Great customer relations
Sorry my reply is tardy. I took my car in for a routine oil change. Christie, Steve, and Joel all greeted me my name when I arrived. I did have an appointment. Turned out not to be a routine visit. After doing a routine check of my tires, Joel informed me that there was a long nail in one of my tires near the rim which could not be repaired. Additionally, the other three tires were very low on tread. I was surprised by the nail and level of tread, but I do a lot of driving and it had been a couple of years since I had new tires. Joel gave me a great price on a set of new tires and soon I was on my way. I have always purchased tires at Hyundai - never at a tire store. I thank Joel, Steve, Christie, and all the technicians in the back who worked on my car for taking such good care of me and my car.

Ronald S.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Services completed timely
Great service every time I bring my car in for service

Dolores L.
Walton, KY
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
I think the service was excellent and quickly

Keith M.
Union, KY
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Courteous people and gets you out in a timely manner.
Service tech very friendly and courteous and I was actually out in less time than told. Great! Weill be back next time.

WB
Walter B.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
The People very friendly
n/a

Raymond B.
Lawrenceburg, IN
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Peeople with friendly, timely service.
Great service department. Quick and painless process with friendly people.