Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.722225/5Overall Rating 3.722225/5Overall Rating 3.722225/5rating 3.722225rating 3.722225
Overall Rating 2.38889/5Overall Rating 2.38889/5rating 2.38889rating 2.38889rating 2.38889

Jamie F.

Horrible
See prior
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/15/2019

Robin,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience your last visit.  In the future if there is anything you need, please let me know.

CK

Joseph S.
Union, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Good communication and great service

Linda S.
Burlington, KY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Close, courteous, prompt, home to my Sante Fe!
The only place my car has been serviced, tires, battery, all at Kerry!!!

Joanne W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
Was charged for service I did not receive. Charged for a cabin filter I did not need. Complained to the general manager who assured me he would get back to me and still have not heard from him.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/11/2019

Joanne,

I am sorry to hear about your most recent visit.  I have spoken with the tech and he has assured me that everything requested on your vehicle was taken care of.

Walton, KY

Reginald V.
Walton, KY
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Every part of Hyundai of Florence
Great service and even the sales staff will chat with you while your car is serviced, knowing you are not looking for a car.

Robert G.
Lawrenceburg, IN
01/06/2019 Category: Service
BG Oil change
It was done in a timely manner and everyone was very courteous.

Michael S.
Villa Hills, KY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/02/2019 Category: Service
GOOD PLACE
I have been coming to Kerry Hyundai for twelve years and for the most part have been treated very well. For the most part the mechanics have been very honest and I really appreciate that. Keep up the good work.

Lynn B.
Falmouth, KY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Brenda B
Very good and fast service. Mice people! Love going to Florence Hyundai
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 01/03/2019

Lynn,

Thank you for the positive review. We are always pleased to hear from customers when they have a GREAT experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs.

Daniel M.
Osgood, IN
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/25/2018 Category: Service
I made an appointment and was promptly taken care of. As it turned out there wasn't anything wrong put I'm glad they looked into it. I've always gotten prompt service.
While I waited with other customers we discussed how we liked our cars but wondered why they didn't have donuts. See? That's how good the service is; we had to complain about something else.

Sue W.
West Chester, OH
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, good service
They always take good care of me and my 2015 Sonata .

GD
Gary D.
Edgewood, KY
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Timely
On time for appointment, and time to complete as estimated. Convenient and nice waiting area.

12/22/2018 Category: Service
Curteous, professional service.
I was in and out in an hour for service, with no appointment.

Mary B.
Elsmere, KY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Missy was very nice and made sure everything went smoothly

RF
Rachel F.
New Richmond, OH
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Seat positioning
The tech moved my husband's seat (driver side) very far up and didn't return it to its original position so my husband banged his knee on the steering wheel when getting back into his car and has yet to get it back to his comfort level. Techs should either not mess with the seat position or return it to its original position.
JOEL V. from Kerry Hyundai of Florence responded on 12/24/2018

Rachel,

I am sorry to hear what happened last visit.  I've spoken with the techs about moving seats, and I can assure you that it's not going to be an issue going further.  If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.  Once again, I am sorry for any inconvience that we have caused your husband.

859-371-8191

WL
William L.
Greendale, IN
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone puts the customer first and will answer any question asked with knowledge.

Brigid B.