GT
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Great Service and Staff
Brought my car in when the 'Check Hybrid System - Turn Engine Off' message appeared. I had to leave my car as the required part was not in stock. Rudy, my service advisor, was fantastic. He arranged for me to have a loaner vehicle. He followed up after the service was done to see if everything was working.

Green Cove Springs, FL
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service department
Definitely recommend..
Amazing service and diagnosis right on. Service advisory accommodating and friendly.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Employee is great, but service takes to long
Service is getting much better, but sometimes things shouldn’t take so long.
TONI-MARIE Y. from Key Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

Dear Ms. S

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look for forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JJ

Dear James J,

Saint Johns, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Worst service ever money eater and don’t know what they are doing
I dropped my car for a factory recall when I dropped my car it was all good no problem at all but when I got is back from service center it was worst they spoiled my car n they forced me to spend more money on the service money eaters worst ppl no courtesy at all

Dear Mr. M,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. The recall that we performed on your vehicle unfortunately is not related to the issues that you are having on your vehicle. I do apologize for any inconvenience that we ma have caused.

CR
Cynthia R.
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Amy in service department
Amy was excellent at costumer service and getting the job done

Dear Cynthia R,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your service needs.

Jean H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased
Convenient to home & reliable service

Dear Jean H,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Orange Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/06/2021 Category: Service
Customer Centric and Great Service
Always a great experience at Key Hyundai. Great staff with positive energy and always having the customers best interests in mind. Will continue to have my vehicles serviced at Key Hyundai.

Dear Ms.W,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your service needs.

AJ
Adrienne J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Everyone was so helpful and nice.
Rudy was awesome! He helped me in a timely manner with my car(my baby as they say lol) He explained what needed to be done and made sure my part was ordered for the second time that I had to take it in, the alternator. Thanks again! I honestly wouldn’t mind talking with him again if I needed anymore help with my car.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 06/04/2021

Dear Adrienne J,

Thank you for your kind words, I'll be sure to share with Rudy!

PH
Prudentiana H.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Excellent customer service and experience service provider
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Dear Prudentiana H,

Thank you for your survey!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Key Service Rocks
Awesome Service
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

You ROCK!!

Thank you for your survey and our 5 stars.

PT
Patrick T.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Rudy Bravo Should Get A Promotion and Raise!
Okay. I have to say it. You may find it hard to believe, but I was becoming a difficult customer. After a great sales experience on my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport, I was having some frustration trying to get service. There was some confusion over what was covered and the procedure for determining what and if a service was covered. In steps Rudy Bravo, one of the Service Advisors, and he was able to cut through all the confusion and provided top quality service.

By the time Rudy got to me I was pretty frustrated, but he took the time to talk me "off the ledge," calm me down, and get all of my issues addressed in a very courteous and professional manner.

If any of the Key Hyundai management team is reviewing these posts, I would keep my eye on Rudy. Rudy is the type of person who has the people skills to provide top-notch customer service and keep customer's coming back to your dealership.

I'm sure you're not paying Rudy what he's worth to you.

Again, thank you Rudy for a fantastic experience. You are a pro and no doubt you'll be an asset to any team you contribute to.

Dear Patrick T,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, we appreciate you!

Joseph C.
Saint Marys, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Great Service as always.
If you need service on your vehicle, go to Key Hyundai and ask for Kaream Johnson. He is an exceptional person doing everything he can to make his customers happy.

Dear Joseph C,

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you!

KW
Kerry W.
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Recent Visit for Recall and Additional Services
Kareem does a great job with ever visit I have. He does a great job keeping me in the loop as to the timing of the work being done. I highly recommend him for anyone looking to have a dedicated advisor.

Dear Kerry W,

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!

BJ
Burbage J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Great
Very great and professional customer service. Car was serviced fast also!

Dear Jeanette

We appreciate you and your business!