Overall Rating 4.2578129/5Overall Rating 4.2578129/5Overall Rating 4.2578129/5Overall Rating 4.2578129/5rating 4.2578129
Overall Rating 2.1015663/5Overall Rating 2.1015663/5rating 2.1015663rating 2.1015663rating 2.1015663

FR
Frank R.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Servi
Key Hyundai service department is the best and so is Kareem

EM
Edward M.
Unscheduled service-no problem
Brought the car in for oil change and belt change. Everything was explained, including cost. Never feel like I'm being sold something unnecessary. Didn't have an appointment. No problems, great and fast service and they sent a Lyft to bring me back to the dealership. Kaream is my service advisor who knows my name and gives me outstanding service-as always. Great job!!

Dear Edward M,

Thank you so much for all the kind words, we have the best customers! I'll be sure to share with Kaream.

Mary Barddock

Jerry M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe Recall
Took 2018 Santa Fe Sport in for knock sensor software recall. Rep processed my appointment promptly fro 7:00 am as set up on line Mtook a little longer than estimated. Everyone was courteous and professional

Dear Jerry M,

Thank you so much for letting us take care of you and your vehicle.

DT
David T.
Key
Not sure why I keep buying cars there. It’s not because of them lol

Dear David T,

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize for any inconveniences we have caused. I will reach out to you.

Sanford S.
Great service at Key Hyundai
I have always had great experiences at the Key Hyundai dealership whether it is for a simple scheduled service or the time that I had recently bought a new Genesis Coupe the first year they were on the market and about the fifth day I had the car I ruined a tire. (My fault, not the dealership) I took the Genesis to the dealership and learned that there were no tires for the vehicle in the Jacksonville market ane it would be several days before we could get one which would have kept me from getting to my out of town clients. The Sales Manager after hearing the quandry I was in, took a tire off a car in the show room and put it on my car so I could get on my way. Whether my needs are that extreme or as simple as working with Kareem on a scheduled service, my experience is always wonderful.

Dear Sanford S,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, we greatly appreciate you and your business.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Your customers are not mind readers...
Did not receive a single call about my service until the car was ready for pickup. Didn't get an initial call detailing the level of service needed, didn't get a call telling me that the repair was on hold until they received a check from the insurer (I actually had to call to figure this out), didn't get anything until they called to say it was finished. When I arrived and asked if there was underlying mechanical/structural damage, the answer was "I don't know, it doesn't look like it" while flipping through the papers to see what the repair entailed. My family uses this car! There can't be any doubt as to whether any underlying damage was repaired.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback, I will forward this information to the Body Shop Manager.

I apologize and will address immediately.

RP
Richard P.
Ponte Vedra, FL
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Not notified of service delays.
I gave my review early on in the survey

Dear Richard P,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am very sorry for any inconveniences we caused you. We greatly appreciate you and your business. I will address your concerns with everyone involved.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The employees
The employees n managers are wonderful n knowledgeable but the price to service your car is really to expensive to bring my car there for other services . I wish that wasn’t the case. The service was done correctly n efficiently. But 900.00 for a 60000 service is ridiculous.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you, for the feedback about your service visit with Key Hyundai.

RT
Robert T.
Atlantic Beach, FL
03/21/2019 Category: Service
I was extremely pleased with the care and service I was given. Zack went above and beyond in making sure I got what I needed.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you, Robert, for the 5 Star review.

If you would do us a favor and share this on our Google page? We provided a link below

Jennifer A.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
I am always impressed with the service department. Rob Kinnie was very courteous and helpful.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Jennifer, thank you for choosing Key Hyundai, and for the 5 Star rating.

CT
Celina T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful experience. Time efficient, excellent customer service, fair price, and well informed! Thank you
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Dear Celina T,

Thank you for your survey, we appreciate you and our 5 stars.

PC
Patrick C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Your flexibility is most appreciated
Thanks to Kareem and your maintenance personnel for accommodating my busy schedule. Getting me in on Saturday after a short notice made my week. Thanks. As always service is great and your up front estimates help me stay within my budget.

Dear Patrick C,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to share with Kaream and the rest of the crew. I am so glad we were able to take care of you and your vehicle.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Review
Overall, my service experience was decent. Most of the staff were friendly but some were not.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for your survey and feedback, I am so sorry you encountered people who were not friendly. I will address with our staff immediately.

I appreciate you and your business.

Samuel H.
Much improved, responsive service
Previously I had a issue with communication. The staff has gone out of their way to make sure I was kept in the loop about my service. Done in a quick and friendly manner.

Thanks

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Good initial service, poor follow through on promises
Took my car in for routine checkup and maintenance. Seat belt retractor doesn't always work. Was told that it would be a warranty replacement but they didn't have the part in stock and it be in the following week and they would call me to come back in. Almost 4 weeks later and still no call....

Dear Samuel H,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry I will address with Kaream Immediately.

Dennis B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Great Express Service
I had an express oil change and I was in and out in about an hour. Great service when your time is limited.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Dear Dennis B,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate you very much.

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Oil chnage
Customer Service reps are friendly and try their best to get you in and out as quickly as possible.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you so much.

Sincerely.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Experience
Great staff, great service. Glad to see new staff providing the same level of professionalism as the old staff. Thanks.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you, for the 5-star rating and comments about your service visit.

If you have any questions or recommendations on how we can improve, please let us know.

VN
Vernon N.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
services
had no problems with appointment or service
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you, Vernon, for choosing Key Hyundai and leaving us a 5 Star rating.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Loved the Lyft
Fast service and loved the free lyft back to work while service was happening
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Hi, thank you for choosing Key Hyundai, and for the 5 Star rating.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Kyle was very friendly and efficient with my visit. Made me feel taken care of.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to share with Kyle. I know he will be greatly appreciative.

You're Amazing:)