Overall Rating 4.2416663/5Overall Rating 4.2416663/5Overall Rating 4.2416663/5Overall Rating 4.2416663/5rating 4.2416663
Overall Rating 2.0999963/5Overall Rating 2.0999963/5rating 2.0999963rating 2.0999963rating 2.0999963

Richard B.
Battery Troubles
Stopped in for battery test and it was in need of replacement. Devin the service advisor got me right in battery was replaced with partial warranty and I was on my way in an hour and 15 minutes.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dear Richard B,

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you and your business.

CD
Cynthia D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
nice people
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dear Cynthia D,

Thank you! We have the best customers!

BP
Betty P.
service recently received
Long waiting period. Waiting area needs updating. Every body was helpful and courteous.

Dear Betty P,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you. I apologize for your long wait, I understand how valuable your time is and I will address your concerns.

VC
Vicki C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quick recall resolution
Devin is a great rep. He keeps you appraised of the progress on your car and arranges for a loaner if he thinks you may need one.

Dear Vicki C,

Thank you for your kind words, I'll be sure to share with Devin.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quick service!
I came into the dealership with a large screw in my tire and even though it was after 5, Devin Alsup got my car in for a diagnosis and even though I ended up needing a new tire, he quickly got the ball rolling so I could get my car back quicker.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words. We appreciate you very much!

Mary Braddocck

Michael H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Quick Service
Got a oil change, tires rotated,and free car was under 2 hours,.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Michael H,

Thank you for letting us take care of you and your vehicle.

Rita C.
Fleming Island, FL
The service
Great service in a timely manner
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Rita C,

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words. We appreciate you!

Melixa G.
Saint Johns, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
As always excellent service in and out in an hour for my lunch time
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Dear Melixa G,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback, we appreciate you and your business!

AJ
Alvin J.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
keep a older car running like new
when they say all repairs are free I did not expect the labor cost would also be included.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you, Alvin, for choosing Key Hyundai for your automotive needs. We appreciate the 5 Star rating.

If you would do us a favor and share this on our Google page? We provided a link below

AR
Amy R.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Pleasantly surprised
The odd ticking noise my car was making had me concerned. The team took care of my oil change and brake fluid flush and discovered an issue with my axle. Fortunately, my car was still under warranty and they took care of the problem and got me back on the road without having to leave my car overnight!
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you, Amy, for the review and 5 Star rating. We appreciate your business.

GD
George D.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice people to deal with great service.
I had a couple of factory recalls done and got a tuneup. It spins like a top.
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you, George, for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business.

John B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Key really helped me out
My 2011 sonata blew an internal seal on engine Karom my service adviser went the extra yard and helped submit me for a new engine .Made all the difference Thanks again for everything
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

John, thank you for choosing Key Hyundai for your service needs.

Renee C.
Work was done in 1/2 the time
Took it in for a service recall. Ronnie in service dept. took great care of us. The work was finished in 1/2 the time. Wonderful and friendly staff who keep you informed. I would recommend to all of my friends!
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you, Renee, for the rating and 5 Stars.

3 hours to wait for an oil change
3 hrs to wait for an oil change when you have an appt is way to long
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you, for choosing Key Hyundai and for sharing this review about your recent service visit. We will forward this to our Hyundai Service Manager to look into further.

NH
Nicol H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai service
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you, Nicol, for choosing Key Hyundai and the 5 Star rating.

PS
Peter S.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Always a pleasure
Great experience
Amber L. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Peter, thank you for the review and 5 Star rating.

NM
Nicholas M.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Quick courteous
Made an appointment via telephone, but when arrived at dealership with vehicle, no appointment was registered to me at all for that day or any day. The service person fit me in to the already busy schedule and took care of my oil change, tire rotation, wiper blades, and taillight bulb as well as wash and vacuuming of my vehicle in a timely manner. I was pleased.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Dear Nicholas M,

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize for any miscommunication on our part, I;m glad we were able to take care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for being part of our family!

Lutz, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Helped me in a panic
Not from the area. Hit a raccoon and couldn't drive the car. Towed here not knowing how we would be treated. Set everything up for me the next morning to streamline repairs. Had it completed when I was going to back in town to pick up. Great service and customer first attitude.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you and I'm so glad we were able to take care of you and your vehicle.

DT
Diane T.
St. Augustine, FL
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Brake Switch
The service department was quick and efficient. We had to go out of town for a funeral and they diagnosed the problem, fixed the car and had it all cleaned and serviced. We were very impressed as it was the day after New Years. Thanks to all.
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Dear Diane T,

Thank you for your kind words, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad we were able to take care of you and your vehicle and get you back on the road.

WF
Willie F.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
courtesy, careing and professional
excellent
Mary B. from Key Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Dear Willie F,

Thank you so much for your kind words, our customers are the BEST! We appreciate you.